Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

0 Not allowed!

Goy/Gentile activities. Perhaps this video will help.

Last Online
    02-15-2022 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Troll
    Ethnicity
    Troll to
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    Bot
    Politics
    Based
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,160
    Given: 893

0 Not allowed!

Ima Goy boy

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,985
    Given: 450

1 Not allowed!

Plaything of a wealthy Jewess: Goy Toy.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    One day you and I will die fighting side by side against an unholy alliance of Jews, Muslims and Christians.

My point was that selecting the Jewish scripture as particularly morally outrageous is unfair, they're all disgusting texts. However, I do not believe we should ban them just because they are extremist - we should also not ban Mein Kampf or any other document.
    I believe that it is quite logical that, with a dubious source, all this descendants will carry some part of its shortcomings. But was it always so, for example, 2000 years ago? How big is the relationship of early Christianity and Judaism? It seems to me as an option that at that time they could be antipodes - usury prohibited, there was no strict vertical hierarchy of society, racial segregation was absent etc.
    This is now for some reason Christianity is silent about these things. But it seems to me that change the control matrix of mankind, you can only by the replacement of the entire mankind itself.
    This is something like a situation with Marxism (conditionally, the original source ( but really not)) - you can quite successfully build a communist society, guided by the practice, not using Marx as a dogma, but only to describe the stages of the development of capitalism, since Marx was just a theorist.
    Perhaps the practice of Jesus too contradicted the dogmas of Jewish Books. Millenniums are passing, and the problems are all the same.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    How big is the relationship of early Christianity and Judaism?
    So close, that hatefull Jews were murdering Christians, and if
    themsleves couldn't do that, they incited others to do this.
    And they still believe in that hate.

Longbowman is, as usuall Jews do, lying directly into your face,
    basing on this what you do not know, feeding you with bullshit.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    I believe that it is quite logical that, with a dubious source, all this descendants will carry some part of its shortcomings. But was it always so, for example, 2000 years ago? How big is the relationship of early Christianity and Judaism? It seems to me as an option that at that time they could be antipodes - usury prohibited, there was no strict vertical hierarchy of society, racial segregation was absent etc.
    This is now for some reason Christianity is silent about these things. But it seems to me that change the control matrix of mankind, you can only by the replacement of the entire mankind itself.
    This is something like a situation with Marxism (conditionally, the original source ( but really not)) - you can quite successfully build a communist society, guided by the practice, not using Marx as a dogma, but only to describe the stages of the development of capitalism, since Marx was just a theorist.
    Perhaps the practice of Jesus too contradicted the dogmas of Jewish Books. Millenniums are passing, and the problems are all the same.
    Not really sure 'racial segregation was absent' applies to either religion at all. Christianity is not antithetical to Judaism, it is clearly distinct but also has a lot in common.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

2 Not allowed!

Christianity (...) Judaism (...) also has a lot in common.
    What?!

Christianity loves Jesus.
    Judasim hates Jesus.

Christianity sanctifies God's name.
    Judaism denies God's name, forbiding even to speak it.

Christianity believes in Jehovah/Yahweh.
    Judaism believes in Hashem, Shekinah, Hamalka, Nehushtan, and others...

Christianity belives that Satan is a wicked guy.
    Judaism believes that is a good guy.

Christianity condemns magic, numerology, literology, astrology, occultism aso.
    Judaism supposts it, and teaches it even to non-judaists.

Christianity teaches, that every human being is a neighbour, to whom apply all moral principles.
    Judaism teaches, that a non-jew is an animal, a descendant of demons, a subject of exploatation and slavery.

Christianity respects the Bible and does not add anything else on this level.
    Judaism considers a majority of Tanakh as useless, forbids even some parts to be read, avoids fullfiling commandemnts
    which at the same time claims to be obligatory, and adds 100 more writings as the same "Torah".

Christianity believes, that humans are created as male and female, and that God is a male.
    Judaism teaches, that God is androgynous, and that first humans — the ideal — were androgynous too.

Christianisty fights against all sorts of perversions.
    Jews support it and promote across the whole World.

In Christianity believers are redeemed from sins by the perfect sacrifice which surppressed mosaic sacrifices.
    In Judaism, since 2000 years noone is redeemed by any sort of sacrifice, neither Jews perfrom any mosaic
    sacrifices which they claim themselves are valid — so all Jews are condemned and are dying in their sins.

In Christianity you cannot cheat or lie or do not fullfil an agreement.
    In Judaism it is permissible (especially towards non Jews), and even once a year all obligations are officialy deleted.

In Christianity you cannot have a sex with a child at all.
    In Judaism it is no problem to rape less than 3 year old girl or less than 9 year old boy.

Should I continue?

So are you still lying on purpose to fullfil your desctructive jewish goals?
    Last edited by Rethel; 07-16-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

2 Not allowed!

No, we are not all God's children. Only those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord of their lives, and whose sins are forgiven through the blood of Jesus have the right to be called children of God. The others are still children of Satan, destined for eternal damnation.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Decided to open a Rethel post. Let's see what crack the village idiot is smoking today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Christianity loves Jesus.
    Judasim hates Jesus.
    True.

Christianity sanctifies God's name.
    Judaism denies God's name, forbiding even to speak it.
    But forbidding the uttering of God's name is done in the name of sanctification. That's like saying 'Christians remove hats, Jews put hats on.' They're both doing it for the same purpose; how they do it is a superficiality.

Christianity believes in Jehovah/Yahweh.
    Judaism believes in Hashem, Shekinah, Hamalka, Nehushtan, and others...
    Now, this is where Rethel is a dishonest little cunt. Of course 99.5% of Christians, excepting Unitarians, JWs, some Mormons, etc, believe in the Trinity - and Christians often use the Shekhinah, which is not considered separate from God, as evidence of the Trinity in Judaism.

'Hamalka' and 'Nehushtan' are Rethel's [deliberately] bad misreading of Jewish scripture - Nehushtan is the name of an idol the Egyptian priests worshipped.

Christianity belives that Satan is a wicked guy.
    Judaism believes that is a good guy.
    This is sort-of true, Christians do believe in other divinities like Satan, which they believe are evil - Jews do not believe angels like Satan have agency.

Christianity condemns magic, numerology, literology, astrology, occultism aso.
    Judaism supposts it, and teaches it even to non-judaists.
    This is another lie from Rethel. Many Christians of course believe in magic, especially less-educated people. A small amount of Jews also believe in magic, especially hassidim. However, in both Orthodox Judaism and High Church Catholicism, magic, astrology etc. are considered fiction at best.

However, both religions must recognise that their scripture does include references to magic, such as the Witch of Endor - therefore denying the existence of magic is blasphemous, hm? nonethless, both religions do deny it, at least in the modern era.

Christianity teaches, that every human being is a neighbour, to whom apply all moral principles.
    Judaism teaches, that a non-jew is an animal, a descendant of demons, a subject of exploatation and slavery.
    This is simply not true at all. The most we can say is Rethel is reading Nazi memes that make up nonsense and pretend it comes from the Talmud. I have dealt with this before on this site.

Christianity respects the Bible and does not add anything else on this level.
    Judaism considers a majority of Tanakh as useless, forbids even some parts to be read, avoids fullfiling commandemnts
    which at the same time claims to be obligatory, and adds 100 more writings as the same "Torah".
    This is of course not true, there are plenty of Christian post-biblical writings, and furthermore it is hilarious that a Christian could accuse Jews of 'not fulfilling commandments.'

Christianity believes, that humans are created as male and female, and that God is a male.
    Judaism teaches, that God is androgynous, and that first humans — the ideal — were androgynous too.
    Idk, maybe this is a Kabbalistic teaching? Who knows. 99.9% of Jews believe Adam and Eve were man and woman.

As for God having a big dick - I don't think Christians believe this either.

Christianisty fights against all sorts of perversions.
    Jews support it and promote across the whole World.
    Everyone knows the Catholic Church is the largest source of paedophiles outside of South Asian. Even the Pope admitted 5% of priests were under investigation for paedophilia. Imagine if 1 in 20 men in general raped children. Shocking!

In Christianity believers are redeemed from sins by the perfect sacrifice which surppressed mosaic sacrifices.
    In Judaism, since 2000 years noone is redeemed by any sort of sacrifice, neither Jews perfrom any mosaic
    sacrifices which they claim themselves are valid — so all Jews are condemned and are dying in their sins.
    Jews don't believe in condemnation or eternal sin at all so not performing sacrifice doesn't mean you're condemned to hellfire.

In Christianity you cannot cheat or lie or do not fullfil an agreement.
    In Judaism it is permissible (especially towards non Jews), and even once a year all obligations are officialy deleted.
    Why would debt redemption be a bad thing...? no, it's not permissible to lie in Judaism, another misquoting of the Talmud, maybe?

In Christianity you cannot have a sex with a child at all.
    In Judaism it is no problem to rape less than 3 year old girl or less than 9 year old boy.
    again a lie, the age of consent is 13 for men and 12 for women. This age of consent was established in 600BC or before; in Christian England the age of consent was raised to 12 only in the 1700s.

Should I continue?
    I would prefer you just provide sources for your lies.

So are you still lying on purpose to fullfil your desctructive jewish goals?
    I am more than happy to meet you to fight you in person. Are you coming to England at all? If not I intend to come to Poland to visit my closest friends sometime after the Covid regulations end. I will gladly fight you (without weapons) and film the event for TA to enjoy.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

This is another lie from Rethel. Many Christians of course believe in magic, especially less-educated people. A small amount of Jews also believe in magic, especially hassidim. However, in both Orthodox Judaism and High Church Catholicism, magic, astrology etc. are considered fiction at best.

However, both religions must recognise that their scripture does include references to magic, such as the Witch of Endor - therefore denying the existence of magic is blasphemous, hm? nonethless, both religions do deny it, at least in the modern era.
    Not to butt in here, but this has not been my experience with Christianity, from the Protestant side. One would have to define "magic." But evangelical Christians generally acknowledge the existence of supernatural activity in the human realm. They vary in the extent to which they believe it occurs and how much human beings can participate in it, but they do "believe" in it. With the witch of Endor, I would say I was taught that she did not actually call up Samuel, but that she called up someone or something was a given. It wasn't seen as smoke and mirrors, on a par with psychics today.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information