Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

1 Not allowed!

Default Catholic Church "cannot bless same sex couples"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-56402096

Finally a clarification from the Vatican. It would be a catastrophe if the Catholic Church blessed same sex couples.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

2 Not allowed!

Amen.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Amen.
    Will Pope Francis now correct the misguided Cardinal Marx? https://www.catholicworldreport.com/...sexual-unions/
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 08:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ancestry
    Various Mandalorians and tuang
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-L283 [Mandallian Giant] Proto Illyrian
    mtDNA
    Tuang C1B2
    Taxonomy
    Taxed, true mandalorians never removes their helmet
    Hero
    Mandalore the first, Han Yolo, Mr. T., Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Religion
    The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

I dont really care for this. But i don't get why they look for the church to have their marriage recognized by them.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Mortimers debate on Facebook

>Bischof Overbeck disagrees with Vatican "new evaluation of homosexuality and proclaiming it something deeply good".

Mortimer
    Ich bin erstmal dagegen irgendjemanden zu diskriminieren, auch nicht Homosexuelle. Ich halte aber es nicht für eine Diskriminierung wenn man gleichgeschlichtlichen Verkehr und Partnerschaften für sündhaft hält. Für mich ist das nicht anders als würde man Verkehr zwischen Vater und Tochter als sündhaft bezeichnen, weil eigentlich wenn es zwei Erwachsene Personen sind, die einstimmig es tun, kann man auch nicht dagegen sein ausser man hält es für unmoralisch weil es in der Bibel steht oder sonstwo wo man seine Werte bezieht. In Exodus ist auch klar eine Passage über sexuelle unmoral und wo zum Beispiel drin steht du sollst nicht Verkehr haben mit der Tochter deines Vaters usw. Es gibt keinen Grund das zu diskriminieren wenn es zwei Erwachsene Partner sind die sich dafür einig sind. Sexualität ist für mich ein komplexeres Thema als es nur auf Menschenrechtlicher Basis alles für erlaubt zu halten weil man niemanden diskriminieren will. Man könnte auch den Sex zwischen Heterosexuellen vor der Ehe neu bewerten und für werstschätzend erklären das ist eigentlich die Merheit heutzutage und sicher erstmal vordergründiger als Homosexualität in der Gegenwart, weil die Gegenwart ist das die meisten wilde Ehen haben, und auch wechselnde Sexualpartner, das ist öfters der Falls als das jemand Homosexuel ist. Weil Homosexuelle sind noch immer in der Minderzahl. Die Wilden Ehen, One night stands usw. sind es nicht, auch das könnte für eine Diskriminierung oder geringschätzung von Sexualität dem Menschlichen Körper oder von Frauen sehen, weil traditionell Frauen als nicht gleich sexuell wie Männer galten. Auch daran könnte man rütteln. Sollte man aber nicht und ich sehe keine Diskriminierung. Der Vatikan hat klar betont das auch Homosexuelle eingeladen sind in die Heillige Messe zu kommen, die Heillige Eucharistie zu empfangen und eingeladen sind ihre von Gott gegebene Menschliche Würde zu verwirklichen indem sie den Willen Gottes tun. Ich sehe wirklich keine Diskriminierung, Es ist satanistisch Homosexualität neu zu bewerten indem man sie für zutiefst gut oder wertschätzend bewertet. Wer das sagt ist kein Christ. Ich war vorher Orthodox bin katholisch aufgewachsen in den 90ern und bin dabei zur Römisch Katholischen Kirche zu konvertieren, aber ich wanke jetzt ob die Katholische Kirche tatsächlich noch die Katholische Kirche bleibt wenn sogar Bischöfe sowas verbreiten solche unchristlichen satanischen Meinungen. Am Katholizismus gefällt mir der Katholizismus durch Tradition und Bibel und Lehramt sonst ist das nicht Katholizismus.

engl.
    First of all, I am against discriminating against anyone, not even homosexuals. But I do not consider it a discrimination if one considers homosexual intercourse and partnerships to be sinful. For me this is no different than calling the intercourse between father and daughter sinful, because actually if there are two adults who do it unanimously, you cannot be against it unless you consider it immoral because it is in the Bible or anywhere else where you get your values. In Exodus there is also a clear passage about sexual immorality and where it says, for example, you should not have intercourse with your father's daughter, etc. There is no reason to discriminate if there are two adult partners who agree on it. For me, sexuality is a more complex topic than just considering everything to be allowed on a human rights basis because you don't want to discriminate against anyone. One could also reevaluate the sex between heterosexuals before marriage and declare it to be valued - that is actually the majority nowadays and certainly more superficial than homosexuality in the present, because the present is where most wild marriages are, and also changing sexual partners, that is more often the case than someone is homosexual. Because homosexuals are still in the minority. The wild marriages, one night stands, etc. are not, that too could see the human body or women as discriminating against or underestimating sexuality, because traditionally women were not considered to be sexually equal to men. That too could be shaken. But you shouldn't and I don't see any discrimination. The Vatican has clearly emphasized that homosexuals are also invited to come to Holy Mass, to receive the Holy Eucharist and to realize their God-given human dignity by doing God's will. I really don't see any discrimination, it is satanic to reevaluate homosexuality by judging it as deeply good or appreciative. Whoever says that is not a Christian. I was previously Orthodox, grew up Catholic in the 90s and am converting to the Roman Catholic Church, but now I wonder whether the Catholic Church will actually remain the Catholic Church when even bishops spread such unchristian satanic opinions. What I like about Catholicism is Catholicism through tradition and the Bible and teaching post, otherwise it is not Catholicism.

User X

"Es ist satanistisch Homosexualität neu zu bewerten indem man sie für zutiefst gut oder wertschätzend bewertet."
    > Menschen wertzuschätzen ist satanistisch? An welchen Gott glauben Sie?

engl.
    "It is satanic to reevaluate homosexuality by evaluating it as deeply good or appreciative."
    > Appreciating people is satanic? Which god do you believe in?

Mortimer
    Es geht nicht um Menschen sondern um Handlungen verkehr ist ein Akt nicht ein Mensch

engl.
    It's not about people, it's about actions. An sexual act is not a person.

User X
    Quatsch. Menschen sind genauso schwul wie sie linkshändig oder rothaarig sind.

engl.
    Nonsense. People are just as gay as they are left-handed or red-haired.

Mortimer
    ich selber weiß nicht warum Menschen schwul sind aber rothaarig sind sie aufgrund eines Pigments das ein gen ist auch wenn sie danach gesucht haben wurde schwulsein nicht in den genen gefunden schwul sein ist auch nicht physisch wie haarfarbe sondern eine Neigung oder verlangen deswegen ist das ein falscher Vergleich

engl.
    I myself don't know why people are gay but they are red-haired because of a pigment that is a gene, even if they were looking for it, being gay was not found in the genes, being gay is not physically like the color of hair but a tendency or desire, so that's a wrong one comparison

User X
    Die Entstehung ist auch völlig wurscht. Homosexualität ist ebenso wie Haarfarbe oder Händigkeit eine grundlegende Sache der gesamten Person und hat eine genetische Dimension. Das ist eindeutig nachgewiesen. Ein "schwules Gen" braucht man dafür nicht.

engl.
    The origin is also completely irrelevant. Homosexuality, like hair color or handedness, is a fundamental matter for the whole person and has a genetic dimension. That is clearly proven. You don't need a "gay gene" for this.

Mortimer
    Es ist eine Sache der gesamten Person aber der Vergleich mit Haar oder Augenfarbe hinkt es ist auch nicht erkennbar das jemand schwul ist physisch es ist einfach eine Neigung oder Leidenschaft die man nicht ausleben muss das lehrt man auch über Geiz oder rachsucht was auch ein Teil der Persönlichkeit sein kann das finde ich keine Diskriminierung. ich habe eine ganz andere Sichtweise auf Homosexualität es gibt die Sichtweise das es angeboren ist und eine Identität ist oder Kultur auf die man stolz ist deswegen auch die Regenbogen Flagge für mich ist es aber eine Leidenschaft und nichts worüber man sich identifizieren müsste oder darauf stolz sein muss auch stolz ist eine Sünde.

engl.
    It is a matter of the whole person but the comparison with hair or eye color lags it is also not recognizable that someone is gay physically it is simply an inclination or passion that you don't have to live out that teaches you about avarice or vengeance which is also part of the Can be personality, I find no discrimination. I have a completely different view of homosexuality, there is the view that it is innate and an identity or culture that you are proud of, that's why the rainbow flag for me is a passion and nothing you have to identify with or be proud of must also be proud is a sin.

Thread Information