Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

If there is one true fact its that all good things in life are in short supply. I've met some amazing women who were very knowledgeable on many subjects and just different in every regard.

The majority of the other women I know however are just basic thots who post their food on facebook along with 10 selfies of the same outfit in a bathroom. Just like the majority of men consists of dudes who just think about drinking and procrastinating, football/soccer and plastic women on magazine covers.

Different people are usually rare, but there is still enough out there to meet if you look for them in the right places.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    If there is one true fact its that all good things in life are in short supply. I've met some amazing women who were very knowledgeable on many subjects and just different in every regard.

The majority of the other women I know however are just basic thots who post their food on facebook along with 10 selfies of the same outfit in a bathroom. Just like the majority of men consists of dudes who just think about drinking and procrastinating, football/soccer and plastic women on magazine covers.

Different people are usually rare, but there is still enough out there to meet if you look for them in the right places.
    I agree but it still doesn't explain why these places are dominated by men, these smart/curious women seem to be more rare in comparison to their male counterparts

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,219
    Given: 15,986

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    exactly but that's the problem why some of these topics are "male-dominated" ? It's not even only about intellectual subjects look at reddit, 4chan or youtube for example (I also have some good examples in the french-speaking part of internet). I think the only explanation would be some kind of biological predisposition (which effects are reduced among smarter women).
    It’s an interesting theory perhaps it is evolutionary. Women have always been valued for their looks over their intelligence. Also there were eras where women were not allowed in such academic subjects which could’ve lead to a difference of IQ levels between genders. Just my theoretical opinion.

I can’t really make a comment regarding 4chan because I’ve never been on it. But I do see a lot of women on Reddit and YouTube but it’s for the subjects I mentioned in my last post..
    Most women fixate on their visual presence because that tends to get them farther than any topic like astronomy, politics, etc.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    It’s an interesting theory perhaps it is evolutionary. Women have always been valued for their looks over their intelligence. Also there were eras where women were not allowed in such academic subjects which could’ve lead to a difference of IQ levels between genders. Just my theoretical opinion.

I can’t really make a comment regarding 4chan because I’ve never been on it. But I do see a lot of women on Reddit and YouTube but it’s for the subjects I mentioned in my last post..
    Most women fixate on their visual presence because that tends to get them farther than any topic like astronomy, politics, etc.
    good answer I do agree with you here, these elements seems very plausible

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

1 Not allowed!

Probably due to women having other interests. I guess Men are naturally more attracted to such topics as you listed. No doubt there are forums and such which are similarly women dominated in fields which Men are not so active
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul View Post
    The Age of R1 is over... The time of the J2, has come (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade
    I'd say Turanid/Alpine/Mediterranean mix.
    Target: DrMaul
    Distance: 0.00000%
    100.0 First Man - J2 Atlantean

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

exactly but that's the problem why some of these topics are "male-dominated" ? It's not even only about intellectual subjects look at reddit, 4chan or youtube for example (I also have some good examples in the french-speaking part of internet). I think the only explanation would be some kind of biological predisposition (which effects are reduced among smarter women).
    Women dissimulate for similar reasons an octopus squirts ink in defense. Women are subjective and passive.

Men seek domination either through compulsion and power over other men or through understanding/knowledge e.g. science and philosophy.
    Also, men from certain races can channel their sexual drive into a 'thing' like inventing shit that advances society.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,985
    Given: 450

2 Not allowed!

Clothes-minded

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

1 Not allowed!

As an average the number of men is greater than that of women, but there are professional videos of women that not specify only women.

I think what harms women is marriage and dependence on men for this to happen.
    Things like manipulation and even hate against men can be passed from mother to daughter, the father usually spoils his daughter, if this system is not changed, women will always be below men in general (there are exceptions).

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post

And many men are obsessed with cars or a hobby that is not useful, there would be nothing to talk about women and their spending on appearance. Only in positions of political leadership do women really disappoint, the majority you will find is a fanatic leftist.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 04:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,029
    Given: 10,292

1 Not allowed!

I don't know, but female bosses are the worst. I work for one and she's just so uptight and nitpicky. She's a Negress with an attitude. Men are not usually like that. In general, women should not be in places of authority.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information