Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady calls Radio station saying miscegenation is a pollutant..

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimăo + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri159 View Post
    Depends on how you look at it really.

I personally don't believe it is neither nor "sick" nor pollutant. However I am an ethno-Nationalist so I do believe it is unnatural and possibly immoral at mass amounts. All nations should belong to the racial people native to that land. I don't like open borders and I don't necessarily promote race-mixing, but I don't fully despise it either.
    I agree with the sentiment of fearing that immigrants will take over a native population. But I see no problem with low numbers, and proven educated, individuals moving about... I read someone say earlier in this thread (i think creoda?) that England is being taken over by immigrants, and there are less actual whites than non-whites? Well, almost 80% of Englanders are still white, most non-whites are probably in London or something but still it's at that figure, in Scotland and Wales it's well over 90% white. So it isn't close to catastrophe levels to be freaking over it.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Is she single?
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Greek and Anglo
    Ancestry
    Greece and England
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Atlantid + good looking
    Politics
    Classical Liberal
    Hero
    Adam Smith, Theodoros Kolokotronis and Yiannis Makriyiannis
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single Sigma
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 274
    Given: 399

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    I agree with the sentiment of fearing that immigrants will take over a native population. But I see no problem with low numbers, and proven educated, individuals moving about... I read someone say earlier in this thread (i think creoda?) that England is being taken over by immigrants, and there are less actual whites than non-whites? Well, almost 80% of Englanders are still white, most non-whites are probably in London or something but still it's at that figure, in Scotland and Wales it's well over 90% white. So it isn't close to catastrophe levels to be freaking over it.
    I agree. Smaller minorities will not make a huge impact. My point was that I'm against the current migrant/refugee crisis happening in Europe at mass amounts. Hordes of migration should NOT be entering Europe.
    Last edited by Dimitri159; 03-29-2021 at 11:06 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Greek and Anglo
    Ancestry
    Greece and England
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Atlantid + good looking
    Politics
    Classical Liberal
    Hero
    Adam Smith, Theodoros Kolokotronis and Yiannis Makriyiannis
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single Sigma
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 274
    Given: 399

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    They have changed environment. And are given substantial economic and social help. Yet they still commit a lot more crime compared both to their share to the population of the given country (the UK) and ofc, compared to Britons.

Plus, you comparing ethnicities between them and attributing genetic characteristics to the crime activity of the one (Albanians) and the other having changed due to the environment proves my point. Some groups are by their culture and genetics, who shape the culture, as culture is defined by the ethnic group, violent.
    For how long though? African migrants are fairly recent migrants in Europe, I'd assume migration hordes started within the past few maybe four decades at most. Greeks and S Italians here in Canada/USA are integrated because our community has been here since the early 20th century. But in the beginning we were always associated with higher crime rates, both blue and white collar crimes.

And I didn't prove your point unless you agree that it is NOT genetics/race that determines an ethnic-group's hostility or obedience. I said Albanians behave quite similar to African migrants in Europe, but Albanians are still European genetically/racially. My point is that Europeans are not all the same either, because of culture, environment, etc... NOT race! Greeks and Albanians are racially almost identical, but our culture & environment are world's apart and that's why they behave so differently and can't get along. I feel most of us Greeks fit in quite well with Italians, Christian Arabs, etc. even more than Albanians... even though we are genetically closer to Albanians.

Greeks here favor education, success and we are mostly all well behaved, yet at the same time we are loud & expressive. We live suburban lifestyles too. Albanians here on the other hand seem to live life on the edge. They seem to be lower income, large city-dwellers. They too are loud and expressive but unlike Greeks, it often times turns more violent.
    Last edited by Dimitri159; 03-29-2021 at 11:31 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-01-2021 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Europe
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 98

2 Not allowed!

Yup, you are correct. Plus Zeno's point about London is incorrect as well. I could go into details on why more crime is committed and why some statistics are inaccurate but I don't give a shit. Zeno lied to prove a point. Anything he says now will be irrelevant. He did the same thing with gender wages and I pulled out the largest and most upto date study and then he changed goalposts to say that men earn only slightly more than women. Anyways, that's irrelevant. His lies and outdated information has been exposed once again. He talks about all crime as well.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...te%20of%2099.5.

"With a crime rate of 100.9 per 1000 people the Yorkshire and Humber region, had the highest crime rate of all the regions of the United Kingdom in 2019/20." Not London.

https://observatory.leeds.gov.uk/population/
    As you can see, the Yorkshire and Humber region is even more white than the average of England at 85+ percent. So much for Zeno's point.

Also Luso regarding your point about most London being largely non-white:

As per the 2011 census, 60 percent of the population is white. I know it's outdated but still

Considering Zeno's politics really is nazism(check his profile), can you really be surprised by what he says? Longbowman completely trashed him last time (that incident led to Zeno's ban).
    Last edited by Jon96; 03-30-2021 at 01:03 AM.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

5 Not allowed!

Sounds like someone should introduce her to Richmondbread. Do I hear wedding bells?

As for the rest, who cares what some bigoted lady thinks? Let her have her opinion.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,036
    Given: 6,627

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    technically Celtic Britons aren't English either
    They pre-date England. They are half or more of the English ethnogenesis, which means the English have roots in Britain going back another 1000+ years.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

3 Not allowed!

David Lammy is absolutely right. She is mistaking nationality with race... blame the English for going around the world and spreading their genes around everywhere bc even he has some, and quite frankly he was born and raised in England so he is "English". He poses the great point of "what is British, what is English?" Because whatever natives of that area were invaded by Danes, Celts, etc. just like how the Caribbean was invaded by the British, so this argumentation can be applied to many modern ethnic groups. Then... we talk about the significantly "white" population in Barbados... they identify as Carribeans, not English, just bc they get English on a genetic test doesn't matter to THEM, the Caribbean is where they've lived their entire life.

Going by this lady... the Queen of England is not English lol... her family changed their name from the German... Saxe-Coburg Gotha. Bad logic on her part. Another comment reminded me as well... take, for example, a boy from Kenya age 1 goes to England, is a product of the English education system, only knowns English, is he not English now? He definitely isn't really Kenyan either... besides genetically, but societally he is conformed and is English in my books.

Funny part - if you wanna get nitpicky- is also: the origin of this women's name 'Jean'- derives from the Old French Jehanne, which is derived from the Latin name Johannes, itself from the Koine Greek name Ioannes (Ιωαννης). The Greek name ultimately derives from the Biblical Hebrew.. I guess she ain't English either.
    You're the one mistaking nationality. English is an ethnic group, not a nationality. British is a nationality. Kind of like what Nick Griffin used to argue, he conceded black Britons were "British". That was the lady's main point, she was hardly even based until she said the pollutant line.

Btw, so because Danes and Saxons invaded, forced themselves onto the natives of Britain, the current inhabitants of Britain need to willfully agree to accept new people into their ethnic group(yes, mixed like all modern ethnic groups, but a specific mix and mutually agreed upon ethnic group with a long history now)?

and lmao, neither you or David Lammy knows what white Barbadian people identify as. No, it probably won't be English though, as they're largely descended from Irish plantation workers forcefully sent there you dolt. Also, this is your "significantly white" Barbados:
    The population of Barbados is predominantly black (91%) or mixed (4%).[1] 3.5% of the population is white and 1% South Asian. The remaining 0.5% of the population includes East Asians (0.1%).
    The Caribbean used to have a lot more white people, even Jamaica did. After colonialism was over, guess what, they willfully left, whether it was to the UK, Canada, Australia, etc. They all moved to places with less Caribbean people. So much for identifying as Caribbeans. The only Caribbean nation with a significant amount of white people is Bermuda, who largely live segregated from the poorer Caribbeans in the upscale neighbourhoods and are such a small population numbers wise anyway they aren't even worth mentioning.

Names aren't genes or even arguably culture btw. I could name my kid Shaniqua and she'd still be the ethnicity of her parents.

"hue hue hue the Queen of England isn't English"

WOW ETHNOCENTRISM BTFO as if every English nationalist is a Monarchist.

Quote Originally Posted by Davystayn View Post
    Yes he is right, quite amazing really people still think like this lady does.

I do get how British + nationality, ie British Indian, Black British etc, as it already represents a number of nations together, might work better (similar to Irish American, Afro American etc), but David was born here so he can call himself what he likes.

Old lady went beyond the pale really, it is 2021 for heavens sake
    I didn't take you for a cuck.

Also, pollutant isn't a nice term to use, but if it can be proven white British are objectively better looking, smarter and have better character traits than black Caribbeans(I think even the better looking part can be objectively proven based on things like fashion models per capita or self reported surveys), you bet your ass it's a technically correct term to use(of course not in every individual case, but as a whole), even if I wouldn't use it myself.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post

The Caribbean used to have a lot more white people, even Jamaica did.
    Bob Marley's parents

Last Online
    06-17-2021 @ 12:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    English people are are descended from Anglo-Saxons and Celtic Britons, and native to Britain for 1500 years. It's pretty simple. They are White and NW European.

What year it is is irrelevant to the truth.

Blacks are not English, calling them so is White Genocide, erasing the English as unique ethnicity.

Race-mixing with blacks is indeed pollution, unless you think England becoming brown is desirable.
    Obviously this forum is full of "Europe belongs to everyone" tarded types. Destroys the whole purpose of the forum, since, at least on paper, it is supposed to be about European culture and stuff like that.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information