PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Lady calls Radio station saying miscegenation is a pollutant.. - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady calls Radio station saying miscegenation is a pollutant..

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,273
    Given: 5,610

1 Not allowed!

I bet she bought tons of toilet paper during the first lockdown

Banned
    Last Online
    04-01-2021 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Europe
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 98

0 Not allowed!

You're actually sad.

Everyone knows that London has different sectors. Some are predominantly white as well. In fact, more than half of London is white anyways.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/100814...utside-london/

You said "all crime" being the highest in London before which I debunked. I didn't talk about knife crime which you seem to be obsessed with. Why do you care so much about knife crime only? Everyone knows that London has different sectors with different ethnic groups. Also, Sikhs and others in London are allowed to carry knifes which contributes to a higher knife crime rate (OBVIOUSLY), but there are many cases when they've helped as well. Again, look where the most crime is committed in general, a predominantly white place. Those stats were from 2019-2020 and not 2011.

Like other users have repeatedly pointed out, poverty as well.

Manchester (mostly white) has more knife crime than ALL of London's borough's except for 2.

Also, wrongful stats. For example in the states, innocent Black people are SEVEN times more likely to be convicted than innocent whites. Obviously crimes numbers will be inflated. In the UK, POC are searched way more often than whites as well so they'll be found with more possession of illegal weapons and convicted for other things more often. Stop-and-search rates between 2018 and 2019 show that black people are now nearly 10-times more likely to be stopped and searched by police than white people this is an increase from 6x more a few years back.

From your stats you made it seem like the UK was extremely violent, yet people would flock to the UK given the chance . My stats are recent from 2019-2020 not from 2011 incidents . Also you haven't even bothered seeing the stats for the Yorkshire region, so I won't comment.

https://news.yahoo.com/eleven-charts...132857051.html
    White Brits are more educated, less poor and less targeted and less fined by the police than BAMEs. They have obstacles and frustration which factors into crime.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...search-reveals
    More likely to be arrested for drug related crimes (like intoxicated robbery, drunk driving accident, fights etc)

I could literally go on and on.

There's no point arguing because I won't convince you anyways. You are so full of hatred and anger and you are so biased. You're not even 20 yet and it's clear you don't think like an adult. You've gotten banned multiple times and both Luso and especially Longbowman have shut you up. Don't bother replying please. You are extremely rude to me and other users for no reason. I have my own view. I live a much happier life getting along with people of all races, while you spend most of your time on TA spewing your hatred.
    Last edited by Jon96; 03-30-2021 at 07:06 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,491
    Given: 5,740

1 Not allowed!

The funny part about all this is that the same people disagreeing with her wouldn't let a Greek call himself German even if he lives there for several generations, while it's entirely fine for an African to call himself English. Yet the Europeans are infinitely closer to each others in every possible ways than the African. That looks more like racial pity than logical reasoning and i think it confuses people of foreign origins more than anything. They themselves don't even believe in it, they are just pressed to test this claim at every occasion.

Now it's not nice to call it polluating, even if you believe it.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Graphics that compare violent crime rates between countries are inaccurate, as the UK has an extremely liberal definition of violent crime, especially compared to, say, America. It also depends on reporting rate. In the UK, raising your fist or threatening someone qualifies as assault, for example.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,375

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Graphics that compare violent crime rates between countries are inaccurate, as the UK has an extremely liberal definition of violent crime, especially compared to, say, America. It also depends on reporting rate. In the UK, raising your fist or threatening someone qualifies as assault, for example.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yesno View Post
    Obviously most people don't call the police when it happens, but it is common assault to make someone feel threatened, even if you don't actually hit them. If you hit them hard enough for them to bleed or bruise badly it becomes ABH (assault occasioning actual bodily harm) and if you hit them hard enough to cause serious injury it becomes GBH (assault occasioning grievous bodily harm). It is a crime to make a person reasonably fearful for their safety and this is classified as violent crime. That's just how it goes here.

Now, we can call this queer or silly, but the fact remains, comparing the UK's violent crime rate to eg America's, which largely limits it to murder, rape, aggravated assault and [iirc] robbery is dumb. This is why the UK's violent crime rate seems absurdly high compared to America's and even South Africa's when the murder rate is incredibly low - they're comparing different things (and have different reporting rates).

Still, looks good on a graph, so pro-gun people will often use it.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,375

0 Not allowed!

Laws written obviously to prevent violence occuring by defusing the situation before more serious crimes occur. However, i have seen similar laws abused here where the assaulted fights back and they too are charged.

Anyhow, way off topic like much of the last 3+ pages.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,005
    Given: 10,579

3 Not allowed!

the woman should have said english is an ethnicity

she should have said Lamy is black British/English by nationality, but is not English by ethnicity

Lamy as these ppl v often do tried to wipe out "English ethnicity" by saying as French Huguenots, Danes, etc have been in England...then anyone born here can be "English"

the modern English as an ethnicity coalesced from Celts, Anglo Saxons, Vikings, Normans....just like all modern day ethnicities have coalesced from mixing of various groups...it doesn't invalidate English as an "ethnicity" as Lamy was trying to imply

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,229

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    David Lammy is absolutely right. She is mistaking nationality with race... blame the English for going around the world and spreading their genes around everywhere bc even he has some, and quite frankly he was born and raised in England so he is "English". He poses the great point of "what is British, what is English?"

It's not a great point, it's a fallacy. You can substitute every single nationality/ethnicity/whatever and you will have to deal with the same dilemma. The questions aren't stupid per se, but expecting an exact answer is. You know 'English' when you see it, man. Can't do any better than that, but as far as I know, we are not ditching the concept of putting other continuous stuff into clear categories either.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Greek and Anglo
    Ancestry
    Greece and England
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Atlantid + good looking
    Politics
    Classical Liberal
    Hero
    Adam Smith, Theodoros Kolokotronis and Yiannis Makriyiannis
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single Sigma
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 274
    Given: 399

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ygsi View Post
    The thing is that here it's you who is wrong. Of course there is a huge plethora of factors about why some people are sh*t as people, but ultimately all that is traced down to genetics.
    How am I wrong and how are you right, could you elaborate? Do you have anything to support that it is genetics that determines who are "sh*t people"? I think I am right, because I have anecdotal experience all groups of people living in a diverse community. I have most of my experience with Lebanese people, while at the same time Yemeni people. Both are Arab, but they are so different. Maybe you wouldn't understand the difference if you don't/haven't lived in or near a Middle Eastern community. If I guess in your case I would say perhaps the Lebanese are "good" while the Yemenis are "sh*t".

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information