Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Lady calls Radio station saying miscegenation is a pollutant..

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    As I said, don't patronise me or anyone, while you're still doing the exact same thing.

Other than that, great.
    I'll do as I please, Zeno. But again, I'm not doing the same thing you are. I am picking you up for hypocrisy. You, as you admitted, went around picking people up for swear words whilst screaming your head off when someone said something you didn't like (your words, you 'couldn't control your emotions'). Of course, I also insult people, but I don't go around picking people up for insults... unless it's you because you're a hypocrite. Clear?
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    I'll do as I please, Zeno. But again, I'm not doing the same thing you are. I am picking you up for hypocrisy. You, as you admitted, went around picking people up for swear words whilst screaming your head off when someone said something you didn't like (your words, you 'couldn't control your emotions'). Of course, I also insult people, but I don't go around picking people up for insults... unless it's you because you're a hypocrite. Clear?
    Except I'm not anymore. And thank you for admitting so too that you probe into this. Now, as you expect from me not to do this, I expect the same thing from you, especially since you're older.

Got ourselves an agreement here?
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Except I'm not anymore. And thank you for admitting so too that you probe into this. Now, as you expect from me not to do this, I expect the same thing from you, especially since you're older.

Got ourselves an agreement here?
    >Zeno is a hypocrite
    >Gets called out for hypocrisy
    >Screams about how he hasn't been a hypocrite for 10 days now
    >Tries tu quoque; gets BTFO
    >Tries to save face by being all macho over the internet

Wait a couple of months until your new policy of not being a colossal hypocrite has settled in to the minds of the people before trying this, Zeno.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    >Zeno is a hypocrite
    >Gets called out for hypocrisy
    >Screams about how he hasn't been a hypocrite for 10 days now
    >Tries tu quoque; gets BTFO
    >Tries to save face by being all macho over the internet

Wait a couple of months until your new policy of not being a colossal hypocrite has settled in to the minds of the people before trying this, Zeno.
    More like 2 months almost as of now. Also, I think I made it abundantly clear: I don't even try to act nice anymore. So... What are you exactly trying to prove? The hypocrisy... That I no longer engage into?

I agree, I acted in a very irrational way up until a while ago. But because I see that it's no longer benefitting for me, I decided to act like in real life: either be polite or sarcastic/aggressive. And I chose to be aggressive.

So... What then?
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    04-19-2021 @ 07:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Mixed marriages are the norm. It is the strong families, not their composition, that are the most important thing for society.

Last Online
    06-17-2021 @ 12:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri159 View Post
    I never said "Middle Easterners are of high quality". I agree that their culture is sh*t, but it has nothing to do with their genetics! You still haven't showed any proof that "culture stems from genetics." Culture stems from environmental situations, not genetics.

"any group that considers rape ok".... That's a cultural issue, NOT GENETIC. The Lebanese people I have experience with were primarily Christian or Westernized Muslims. You mean to tell me that they have White genetics in order for them to be "civil" people?? Islamic countries think rape is okay, but there's no such thing as "Islamic genetics". Albanians, Bosnians, Caucasus people, etc. are also Islamic while racially being WHITE. How do genetics inline your towards being a rapist? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard, literally.

Jews aren't fully Middle Eastern. They're a heavily mixed race. I've never met a Jew irl who actually looks like a Nazi propaganda caricature.

That's on you if you think they're ugly. I personally find it more than easy to find both ugly and good-looking people in every race.
    Sorry for replying this late but yeah. Culture does stem from genetics. There are tons of things one could pin culture to, such as religion, trade and what not. But the most important aspects of culture of a certain group stem from genetics. You see, when a certain group was made, the people who made that group made it had their own understanding of what is good and what is not good or what is acceptable and not acceptable. And that got transmitted on to the entire group (i.e. descendants, etc.). You'd be surprised, but truth is, cultural practices through history from the very beginning of a group up to today have changed only little.

Last Online
    06-17-2021 @ 12:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

No, they never had any sizeable white populations. India had a few thousands when back then it had 360 million in 1947. Kenya had at most 0.5%. Britain now, on the contrary has a far bigger share of these groups in its population, than their lands ever had Brits.

Lastly, no, because your language being spoken by 4 billion people around the globe, most of whom are not from territories who were part of the Empire doesn't excuse anything. And what culture did it impose m8? Because from what I've seen, Africans, Caribbeans and South Asians, all of whom were part of the British Empire, don't follow British culture at all. At any custom almost whatsoever. Except if you think that the English language is the only cultural element of Britain...
    Thing is that this Tooting Carmen user perhaps has a very ugly third world bf/gf and that's why she argues like this. It's common with SJWs to have (terribly) ugly bfs/gfs/wives/husbands. I knew once a SJW in her 30s married to someone whom I would say was from somewhere in South East Asia. He clearly looked Mongoloid, but he had that ugly monkey mouth, known more scientifically as "prognathism". Although I am against marriage/relationship outside of your race per say, but at least, at very freaking least, if you want to marry or be in a relationship with someone from outside your race, at least do well and choose a handsome/gorgeous exemplar to be your spouse/engagement, not someone who you could argue that 1 of his grandparents was a chimpanzee.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    David Lammy is absolutely right. She is mistaking nationality with race... blame the English for going around the world and spreading their genes around everywhere bc even he has some, and quite frankly he was born and raised in England so he is "English". He poses the great point of "what is British, what is English?" Because whatever natives of that area were invaded by Danes, Celts, etc. just like how the Caribbean was invaded by the British, so this argumentation can be applied to many modern ethnic groups. Then... we talk about the significantly "white" population in Barbados... they identify as Carribeans, not English, just bc they get English on a genetic test doesn't matter to THEM, the Caribbean is where they've lived their entire life.

Going by this lady... the Queen of England is not English lol... her family changed their name from the German... Saxe-Coburg Gotha. Bad logic on her part. Another comment reminded me as well... take, for example, a boy from Kenya age 1 goes to England, is a product of the English education system, only knowns English, is he not English now? He definitely isn't really Kenyan either... besides genetically, but societally he is conformed and is English in my books.

Funny part - if you wanna get nitpicky- is also: the origin of this women's name 'Jean'- derives from the Old French Jehanne, which is derived from the Latin name Johannes, itself from the Koine Greek name Ioannes (Ιωαννης). The Greek name ultimately derives from the Biblical Hebrew.. I guess she ain't English either.
    I did not watch the video I never watch video here on this forum in general.

English is a culture, native biological entity (with minor FST regional variation), and a legal status.

To be a biologically correct English person means to be at least vastly or mostly descended from Germanic tribes Genetically and some native 'Celts'. There are some Haplogroup contingencies too.

The people of Barbados are not from the Anglo-Sphere like Boris Johnson or not what I consider the real Anglo-Sphere. The latter can conform to English culture more readily than black English person generally but not always.

You can be part German and be English. The Queen is not fully German. Many English people are 25% German.

Jean is an English name in the Anglo-Norman sense and Normans were mostly vikings/Germanics with some Gallo-Roman who did not change the genetic pool as they were a tiny elite.
    Last edited by JamesBond007; 05-23-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information