Thread: Anti-Communism: About Those Who Fell Out of Favor with Communist Leadership

Last Online
    Today @ 08:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Anti-Communism: About Those Who Fell Out of Favor with Communist Leadership

Above is a photo of "... of (Leon) Trotsky (1879-1940) that appeared on the cover of the magazine Prozhektor in January 1924", and which is posted in the Wiki article about Trotsky. According to the same Wiki article, at one time Trotsky was People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs of the RSFSR. The quote in the first sentence is from the Wiki article.

This is a photo of the murder weapon, the ice axe that was used to kill Trotsky; the image is posted at newcriterion.com. NKVD agent and murderer Ramón Mercader plunged the blunt end of the axe into Trotsky's skull, and he died the next day on August 21, 1940. According to The Guardian article linked to below, "Two sons of the 1917 Russian revolution, Trotsky and Joseph Stalin, were locked in rivalry that – by the nature of the two men – could only end in death."

The axe was fleetingly displayed at a police press conference, but then disappeared for more than six decades.

Next year (the article was written in 2017), however, the bloodstained relic will go on public display at Washington’s International Spy Museum, which will reopen in a new building to accommodate thousands of other (artifacts) that have emerged from the shadows.
    Full article in The Guardian
    Last edited by Smaland; 04-06-2021 at 07:18 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Thread Information