The best possible outcome for me would be if I lived to a hundred or so, die but get my body cryogenically frozen, cryonics ended up working well and there was a willingness to unfreeze patients but not many folks decided to do the procedure so it didn’t affect the world population that much. I would be unfrozen a thousand years or so in the future with a brand new body capable of superhuman feats. I could then research the demography of the last thousand years while I was dead and see if my predictions ended up being true. (Charedim and Amish takeover of the U.S, Northern mongoloids extinct, South America ended up becoming Deutsch because of old colony Mennonites, atheism experiences a severe decline, most folks who are not charedim, anabaptist, or cyberneticly/genetically altered look like cape coloured South Africans) I would then read thousands of hours of history, news reports, videos, blog posts, forum threads and whatnot on the changing situation of the world, which should take minutes with my newfound superpowers. I get to feel a thousand years of art, entertainment, philosophical, scientific, and ethical changes. This is the best outcome for me. There is so much more to tell than will be told in my current life, if we don’t become immortal writhing my lifetime.

But I hope we don’t, I don’t want to share this feeling with others, I want to feel special.