PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
[Poll] Covid-19 Vaccine - Page 11

View Poll Results: ?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am vaccinated against Covid

21 28.77%
  • I want to be vaccinated against Covid

12 16.44%
  • I do not want to be vaccinated against Covid

36 49.32%
  • I am not sure

4 5.48%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: [Poll] Covid-19 Vaccine

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

0 Not allowed!

I believe that ALL the politicians and other influencers who promote so called "vaccination" should be vaccinated as soon as possible. And their "vaccines" should be picked randomly from various parties of "vaccines". This should be filmed. Ideally, after the procedure they should be isolated for a (long) while.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,301
    Given: 8,227

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Only Pfizer has reasonable production of vaccines in the EU till now. Either way, I don't work in the pharma industry. Might change, but seeing how I believe that those (dated) vaccines can only prevent the weaker and elderly to stay out of hospital (get less sick) and I believe that it's not really necessary to vaccinated people under 50, that would not be a stable job decision. I would sell my soul and limit my free speech a bit.
    You don't seem like a type having much of a problem with that. :-) Anyhow, on a more serious note. Many people under 50 undergo the vaccination anyway, since their own concerns. They are free to do so of course, but the nasty stuff that comes with some experimental coctail may not be worth it.

In theory vaccination may cause the viruses to get more resilient, which is often the case. Vaccinaton works pretty well if it eliminates the particular virae species entirely, but when dealing with rapidly mutating coronavirus, it may be too late. When their generation lasts for what's basically a few hours, it will laugh to the faces of our vaccines every several weeks again and again - because of the potential to evolve immunity.

I don't have any credence to make such claims, but I think we won't be able to eradicate it at this point.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    You don't seem like a type having much of a problem with that. :-) Anyhow, on a more serious note. Many people under 50 undergo the vaccination anyway, since their own concerns. They are free to do so of course, but the nasty stuff that comes with some experimental coctail may not be worth it.

In theory vaccination may cause the viruses to get more resilient, which is often the case. Vaccinaton works pretty well if it eliminates the particular virae species entirely, but when dealing with rapidly mutating coronavirus, it may be too late. When their generation lasts for what's basically a few hours, it will laugh to the faces of our vaccines every several weeks again and again - because of evolution.

I wonder how long it would take for this coronavirus to mutate into a relatively harmless cold virus (people can also die from a cold by the way, but it's rare).

I don't have any credence to make such claims, but I think we won't be able to eradicate it at this point.
    In Flanders most people. We have among the highest of vaccination willingness among people in Europe. In Wallonia and especially Brussels there's more skepticism, though, explained by French influence as it's in France also the case.

I wonder how long it would take for the virus to mutate into a relatively harmless cold virus.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,301
    Given: 8,227

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    I wonder how long it would take for the virus to mutate into a relatively harmless cold virus.
    For that that's an easy answer - never. Unless we, so to say, spray it with some mitigating chemical coctail which would render all of the coronavirus strains useless. Human body is highly adaptable and very able to fight against viruses. But it always takes quite a while to adapt to fight against something brand new. It's a vicious cicle - respiratory viruses spread easily and because of that mutate quickly.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    For that that's an easy answer - never. Unless we, so to say, spray it with some mitigating chemical coctail which would render all of the coronavirus strains useless. Human body is highly adaptable and very able to fight against viruses. But it always takes quite a while to adapt to fight against something brand new. It's a vicious cicle - respiratory viruses spread easily and because of that mutate quickly.
    I hope this will end someday and that we will learn to live with this virus. In France people are getting mighty fed up with the corona measures (theirs being among the most draconian ones in Europe) and French people are known to often possess firearms. But for the French to truly stand up it took many centuries of harsh oppression and good times create weak people of course.

Still too early to talk like this, though.

In the Netherlands protests might also come. Their government is currently quite unstable even. A huge corruption scandal, their PM being caught lying, lot's of unhappy farmers due to the (admittedly necessary) measures taken for the NOx and NH3 crisis. There's also little strong opposition in the House of Representatives.

I just wonder how a next lockdown would look like. Last time wasn't pretty in the Netherlands. Lots of riots and lots of police brutality, far worse than in Belgium.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 07-23-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information