Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Oakland will give low income families 500 dollars per month, but only if they aren't White

Last Online
    12-10-2023 @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 947
    Given: 1,023

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri159 View Post
    You say the same exact thing that many other Europeans say about "the lost Americans/Canadians". I heard these insults a million times. I don't have anything against ordinary white people for one, I'm not a leftist. I don't value "exotic people" more than white people, but I notice we look and act exotically different from the rest of Europeans. Second, I'm not lost, I'm ethnically aware. I know my culture and background. I know where my family comes from and I know how we are. I may not be able to speak perfect Greek fully, but I've been around Greek culture and people enough to know about as much as you or any other Greek on this forum. Let alone the amount of in depth online research on anthropology I've been doing for YEARS. And I wouldn't call white Americans/Canadians "mongrels" either. Maybe Mexico and S. America are different, but French, Germans & Anglos in America/Canada throughout history never mixed with indigenous Amerindians or blacks, they were segregated. Amerindians have their own reservations and blacks are still quite segregated by de-facto. Enough with your alt-right slander, know your facts before talking about another nation.

As for Greeks and Levantines, you must be referring to Muslim Arabs. Christian and/or secular Lebanese people share a lot in common with Greeks on the other hand, I know this with first hand experience. We get along and we remind ourselves of each other.

I don't believe in the concept of 'White' either and i don't identify as one. Only Greek.
    You seem to have the need to tell that Greeks don't belong in the Northern half of European cultural sphere by putting us into the category of Muslim West Asians. (Anatolians,Levantines)
    I agree we have more similarity with Christian groups like Armenians and Lebanese.
    Still it is way different for you (Greek and Lebanese living assimilated in a modern metrocity against Greek and Lebanese in their rural Countries)
    My good friend is Lebanese Christian (born in Greece) and I'm planning to visit soon after all this paranoia.
    By euro-mongrel i meant a person of German,British,French,Polish ancestry (for example) that just identifies as White and sees European culture as bland.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Greek and Anglo
    Ancestry
    Greece and England
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Atlantid + good looking
    Politics
    Classical Liberal
    Hero
    Adam Smith, Theodoros Kolokotronis and Yiannis Makriyiannis
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single Sigma
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 270
    Given: 399

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Just stop. We literally drink frappé from the 50s. And freddo cappuccino and freddo espresso from the 80s. Times where globalisation historically just didn't exist.

And backgammon is literally present since the early Byzantine era ffs. It was then spread in the Arab world. So... It's practically a Greek game. They even call it "tawle", which directly derives from "
    I’m not talking about the past, I’m talking about NOW. What coffee do they drink in the Levant that’s so different from Greece? Both traditionally drink Greek style coffee. Expresso is common all over the world. So what’s your point about “drinking different coffee”?

As for backgammon, you’re just proving my point. They play the same type of board games, because they both share Byzantine and Ottoman adoptions.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,815
    Given: 7,518

2 Not allowed!

It shouldn't take a neurosurgeon to understand this...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-racist.html

Ben Carson says the push for equity with reparations and anti-poverty stipends is 'un-American,' 'racist' and ignores poor white families

Ben Carson argued in a new op-ed that the push for racial equity, using reparations and anti-poverty stipends, can end up being racist
    Carson pointed to the reparations bill that passed the House Judiciary Committee last week
    He also brought up a policy in Oakland, California where low-income families of color are getting a $500 monthly stipend
    Carson noted how those policies allow for 'treating groups of people differently based solely on race'
    'This is what we used to call racism, and those not blinded by identity politics still recognize it as such,' Carson argued

Last edited by Hulu; 04-19-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

0 Not allowed!

You can choose your race (or sex) by yourself. Just do like Elizabeth Warren.

I´m personally a lesbian transexual woman, for example.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Oaklands has been a poor gang-infested shithole for a while. They're doings whites a favor with this, can't imagine who wants to live there.
    Oakland, California, is a big city, it population was 435,224 in 2020. There're both poor and wealthy areas in Oakland, and it's really wrong to claim that the whole city is a poor case. Much of the city is Middle Class to Wealthy, so please stop.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

My sister and I own apartments in Oakland, California, and we get a lot of indifference and clueless antagonism from government officials there. They coddle the needs of tenants, but forget about the financial interests of myself, and other landlords. Very frustrating!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,952
    Given: 12,168

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri159 View Post
    And that's not true either. With the exception of Iberians, south European haplogroups are predominantly of the E or J strand, which are haplogroups originating from west Asia (supposedly from the area of northern Mesopotamia). Whereas the rest of Europe is predominantly of the R strand haplogroup, originating from Aryans (supposedly from the Ukrainian/Russian steppe area). Look at a haplogroup map of Europe, and do some research on where these haplogroups originated if you don't believe me.

Also, I never said I wasn't proud to be Greek. I'm very proud to be Greek. But I don't wish to kiss white alt-rightist's feet just to be apart of them because of some conspiracy theory about everybody in the world hating them "supposedly". Greeks aren't white and I'm perfectly okay with that tbh. I don't think other races are genetically inferior or are all horrible people like you probably do. I get along with all races where I'm from.
    But I'm still an ethno-nationalist for the sole purpose of maintaining an ethnic culture, and that DOES NOT mean I hate other races fyi.
    What matters at the end of the day is centrists like you who refuse whiteness will be classified as White in USA anyway and will be affected by anti-white policies like the one in OP. They won't care if you think think of yourself as a "brown mediterranean" man.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information