Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: What ideas do Europeans have of the stereotypical American?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    To be honest i don't understand what is this hate against afro americans, of course there are many problem with niggers (nigger means this criminal ghetto trash in my dictionary) but this is just a tiny minority, blacks (= normal afro americans) have normal job and such life than everyone else. The gypsie situation is totally different in Europe, and don't think Mortimer is average gypsie, he is a kultur gypsie as well, Mortimers behavior is very good on the level of gypsies.
    It's the opposite. A minority of darkies are decent Americans. The vast majority are worse than gypsies. Any place where they make up a large percentage of the population is simply not safe.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2022 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ethnic French
    Ancestry
    1/2 Breton+various French regions
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Berid and Litorid
    Politics
    National-Liberalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 732
    Given: 660

1 Not allowed!

Gypsies are teddy bears compared with Blacks who kill, rape, violently rob largely more. Blacks are a chasm for White tax-payers money. 67% of African-American children are born into a single parent household. That's pretty telling about how responsible Black men usually are. Blacks vote at a close to 100% rate to the candidate that appears to be the most anti-White and the most generous in welfare and affirmative action at each elections. This is very revealing about how much anti-White and fond of assistantship they are.

Blacks certainly don't have a significantly higher average IQ than Gypsies. Probably lower actually.

I'm not sure about that. I think you have a romantic view of black-Americans because of how they are portrayed in the media.
    They use more government assistance than they pay taxes (and then they cry about "bad treatment"). Ergo they just live off welfare money like gypsies, but sure, they're "very well integrated".
    Cohabitation of Whites and Blacks in USA isn't a success story at all.

Gypsy behavior is similar to that of blacks and most other non-white minorities in white countries. I'd argue aframs behave worse. The main difference is image of gypsies isn't boosted by media.
    This.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

You don't work at all. Aren't you on the dole?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Btw there are milliions of gypsies like me, even more white, more hard working, im not even special, my sister works much harder then me. She works now 20 years and works still. I dont work because im ill so that is a negative trait.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,282
    Given: 9,862

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Gypsies are teddy bears compared with Blacks who kill, rape, violently rob largely more. Blacks are a chasm for White tax-payers money. 67% of African-American children are born into a single parent household. That's pretty telling about how responsible Black men usually are. Blacks vote at a close to 100% rate to the candidate that appears to be the most anti-White and the most generous in welfare and affirmative action at each elections. This is very revealing about how much anti-White and fond of assistantship they are.

Blacks certainly don't have a significantly higher average IQ than Gypsies. Probably lower actually.
    Yeah lower IQ... That's why in Hungary there are many black in the universtity (6-7 only in my school) but i didn't see any gypsie there although the gypsie community is much bigger, we have 20-30 thousand black and 1 million gypsie in the country. And gypsies will kill you only for 50 cent or just a salami or a bottle of wine we had many such cases. You have no idea about gypsies that's pretty clear.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,176
    Given: 58,944

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    You don't work at all. Aren't you on the dole?
    I dont work but she is saying that is because Im a Gypsy. I dont know if you say that probably you do or you wouldnt mention me. I consider that racist. If there is a massshooter and someone says "whites are massshooters" or it is because he is white not because he is mentally unstable or whatever, then it is anti-white.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Yeah lower IQ... That's why in Hungary there are many black in the universtity (6-7 only in my school) but i didn't see any gypsie there although the gypsie community is much bigger, we have 20-30 thousand black and 1 million gypsie in the country. And gypsies will kill you only for 50 cent or just a salami or a bottle of wine we had many such cases. You have no idea about gypsies that's pretty clear.
    I know gypsies at the university, my cousin, he finished 4 years of medical university, but didnt made the doctor, he now works as nurse because before he studied to become a doctor he finished a nursing college and he has a degree, and passed the state exam to work as nurse, but he never became doctor but he was 4 years at university. He is swarthy but some still didnt believe him he is a gypsy, or they were surprised when he said that. That is what his mum told me. I was at university in austria, and finished 2 years of law.
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

1 Not allowed!

I've seen many blacks from Haiti around, they are hardworking on average imo and I believe until early XX blacks in general were decent people, drug explosion and educational system controlled by progressists just made all shit happens

I have an afro-american friend from North Carolina, he is our english teacher btw, such nice guy.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger0075 View Post
    I've seen many blacks from Haiti around, they are hardworking on average imo and I believe until early XX blacks in general were decent people, drug explosion and educational system controlled by progressists just made all shit happens

I have an afro-american friend from North Carolina, he is our english teacher btw, such nice guy.
    I dont hate blacks and Im not saying they are not hard working or nice... But there is no reason to discriminate all gypsies, there is a concept american liberalism and invididualism and a principle is that everyone is responsible for his own actions, and everyone is different and unique, that means that if a gypsy kid beats a bulgarian kid and steals his underwear on the playground it is injust if 10 000 bikers and hooligans go on a lynching spray against the roma minority. that is not tolerable, and you can not degrade someone just for his blood.

i have two important videos...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,282
    Given: 9,862

0 Not allowed!

I dont work but she is saying that is because Im a Gypsy.
    I didn't say that, i said you don't work because you are lazy.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

Would you say that's stereotypical?
    I dont work but she is saying that is because Im a Gypsy. I dont know if you say that probably you do or you wouldnt mention me. I consider that racist. If there is a massshooter and someone says "whites are massshooters" or it is because he is white not because he is mentally unstable or whatever, then it is anti-white.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information