Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,626
    Given: 11,572

0 Not allowed!

What sane person would live under Bosnian Muslim rule.

The tombstones of the married couple Neđo and Grozda Pavlović, buried in the Orthodox cemetery of Ljubetova, not far from Vranduk near Zenica, have been desecrated again, and photographs of the deceased on the plaques have been smashed with stones.

Today, the desecrated monuments were found by the daughters of the deceased, who came with their families to pay their respects on the occasion of the Miholjе memorial services.

According to them, the monuments, which have recently been restored, have been the subject of many years of desecration by Bosnian Muslims from Ljubetovo.

They state that after the Serbs were expelled from this area during the war, among whom are the Mijatović, Spasojević, Todić families, no one sold or renewed the property, and the Serbian property was illegally used by the neighbors Horići.

After the war, no Serb family returned to the area due to the impossibility of a sustainable return.

https://www.rtrs.tv/vijesti/vijest.php?id=448723

Bosnia has to be divided completely.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,923
    Given: 18,997

0 Not allowed!

Serbia would get access to the sea (Neum port) with that proposal, or not?

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

From a pragmatic point of view, the political institutions of Bosnia failed, and it's better to simply indeed divide it between Croatia and Serbia
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Last Online
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomenable View Post
    Serbia would get access to the sea (Neum port) with that proposal, or not?
    No, Neum is not in Republika Srpska.
    But point is not to Serbia get some extra land. Point is that Bosnian Serbs live in freedom.

Bosnia could survive as some sort of loose confederation, only if rights of Republika Srpska and Bosnian Serbs are fully respected.
    It is utopia since Bosnian Muslims want all power and all Bosnia only for themselves.

In that case, Bosnian Serbs have right to choose freedom and independence of Republika Srpska, or joining it to Serbia, if want so.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,420
    Given: 6,760

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Bosnia has to be divided completely.
    No objection.

Just one comment: I'm not from that region of Europe, but I think I do have some information at least. And out of that information there seems to me - unexpectedly - be an extremely huge difference between the population of today Croatia and the population of today Serbia. It's a difference that exceeds what is reflected by ancestry alone. The population of BiH lays in between.

The population of today Croatia to me in a wider sense is Central European. But this position is not completely unquestioned and Croatia is at an edge. The more from BiH would be added to Croatia and Croatian life, the more Croatia would get Balkanised. Getting into an enduring coalition with Bosniak muslims or with the whole of BiH - which doubtlessly could be motivated historically - would eventually remove Croatia from Central Europe.

It would make sense to have a Bosnian buffer state (in whatever shape) between Croatians and Serbs. Admittedly just if you want to preserve these (imo huge) differences between the populations of today Serbia and today Croatia. Such a buffer state must not necessarly follow the borders of BiH. It could be restricted to Muslim inhabited territories only.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    half Persian, half Siamese
    Country
    Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,516
    Given: 4,502

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    No objection.

Just one comment: I'm not from that region of Europe, but I think I do have some information at least. And out of that information there seems to me - unexpectedly - be an extremely huge difference between the population of today Croatia and the population of today Serbia. It's a difference that exceeds what is reflected by ancestry alone. The population of BiH lays in between.

The population of today Croatia to me in a wider sense is Central European. But this position is not completely unquestioned and Croatia is at an edge. The more from BiH would be added to Croatia and Croatian life, the more Croatia would get Balkanised. Getting into an enduring coalition with Bosniak muslims or with the whole of BiH - which doubtlessly could be motivated historically - would eventually remove Croatia from Central Europe.

It would make sense to have a Bosnian buffer state (in whatever shape) between Croatians and Serbs. Admittedly just if you want to preserve these (imo huge) differences between the populations of today Serbia and today Croatia. Such a buffer state must not necessarly follow the borders of BiH. It could be restricted to Muslim inhabited territories only.
    No objection.

Just one comment: I'm not from that region of Europe, but I think I do have some information at least. And out of that information there seems to me - unexpectedly - be an extremely huge difference between the population of today Germany and the population of today Poland. It's a difference that exceeds what is reflected by ancestry alone. The population of Eastern Germany lays in between.

The population of today Germany to me in a wider sense is Western European. But this position is not completely unquestioned and Germany is at an edge. The more from Eastern Germany would be added to Germany and German life, the more Germany would get Easternised. Getting into an enduring coalition with Eastern German atheists or with the whole of Eastern Germany - which doubtlessly could be motivated historically - would eventually remove Germany from Western Europe.

It would make sense to have a Eastern German buffer state (in whatever shape) between Germans and Poles. Admittedly just if you want to preserve these (imo huge) differences between the populations of today Poland and today Germany. Such a buffer state must not necessarly follow the borders of Eastern Germany. It could be restricted to atheist inhabited territories only.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,420
    Given: 6,760

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    No objection.

Just one comment: I'm not from that region of Europe, but I think I do have some information at least. And out of that information there seems to me - unexpectedly - be an extremely huge difference between the population of today Germany and the population of today Poland. It's a difference that exceeds what is reflected by ancestry alone. The population of Eastern Germany lays in between.

The population of today Germany to me in a wider sense is Western European. But this position is not completely unquestioned and Germany is at an edge. The more from Eastern Germany would be added to Germany and German life, the more Germany would get Easternised. Getting into an enduring coalition with Eastern German atheists or with the whole of Eastern Germany - which doubtlessly could be motivated historically - would eventually remove Germany from Western Europe.

It would make sense to have a Eastern German buffer state (in whatever shape) between Germans and Poles. Admittedly just if you want to preserve these (imo huge) differences between the populations of today Poland and today Germany. Such a buffer state must not necessarly follow the borders of Eastern Germany. It could be restricted to atheist inhabited territories only.

Thank you for the comparison. Yes, it absolutely depends on what you want.

I for instance would appreciate to get Western Germany "easternized" somewhat. At least there is not the slightest cause to integrate it into "Western Europe". The Poles are already detached from Germans by another language so there is no need for an additional separation for maintaining the difference.

As for your reference to religions in the Fed. Rep. of Germany: We had our 30 year's war and today - and since some centuries already - religions are fortunately not that important anymore. So your map is true, but without any notable importance to all participants.

As for Serbocroat speakers I just want to say that it's not my idea to separate such. I listen to what the participants want. My quoted reply was to Dusan, where he as a Serb emphasised the wish to have a separation from other Serbocroat speakers within BiH. I've not heard of anyone that want a new Yugoslavia, restricted to Serbocroat speakers. For sure there could be thought about such a thing. But as far as no participant wants that, it seems obsolete.
    Last edited by rothaer; 10-12-2021 at 01:02 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,627
    Given: 4,639

0 Not allowed!

No objection.

Every third inhabitant of Croatia originated from Bosnia and Herzegovina https://www.aa.com.tr/ba/arhiva/svak...-iz-bih/267847

Croatia was Mecca for Catholic migrants from BiH for centuries including 20th century, and Catholic immigration from BiH to Croatia still happens. Many Catholic emigrants who settled in Croatia from BiH in the last several decades moved on the west, but they are citizens of Croatia as well.
    Croatia received in 1990s even self declared Croatians from Kosovo known as Janjevci who are very similar as Albanians in culture, mentality and behavior https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janjevci
    Bosnian and Herzegovinian Catholic emigrants in Croatia made Croatia more Balkan shifted. Many native Croatians of Croatia dislike them for the various reasons, like for example user Robocop. Janjevci are not even mainstream Balkanites, their way of life, mentality and culture is almost MENA. But they are much less numerous in Croatia than immigrants from BiH.

Davor Badrov - Bosnian Croatian singer. That kind of music came to Croatia via Bosnian immigrants.

Janjevac wedding.

Last edited by Varda; 10-12-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No objection.

I really dont care about Croats, neither about Bosnian Muslims. It is proven thousand times that there is no common life with them.
    Never ever again.

Few days ago, scandalous statement of Bosnian Croat professor in Catholic Franciscan theology school in Sarajevo: "Serbian people are sick people".

From 32:30

If this is statement of one religious and educational exponent, what should expect from ordinary people?

Republika Srpska deserves complete freedom and independence.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,261
    Given: 13,618

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    I really dont care about Croats, neither about Bosnian Muslims. It is proven thousand times that there is no common life with them.
    Never ever again.

Few days ago, scandalous statement of Bosnian Croat professor in Catholic Franciscan theology school in Sarajevo: "Serbian people are sick people".

From 32:30

If this is statement of one religious and educational exponent, what should expect from ordinary people?

Republika Srpska deserves complete freedom and independence.
    While you don't seem really bright why post the statement of someone like Ivo Markovic in the name of Bosnian Croats? Franciscans in Bosnia (headquarters in Sarajevo) were always a bit of unionists so to speak compared to other Franciscans with headquarters in Mostar and compared to the rest of Catholic orders in Bosnia.

But I can agree that Serbs like you and Varda really do need professional help.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information