Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are Indids so much darker than Iranids?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2021 @ 03:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Athesit
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Why are Indids so much darker than Iranids?

Are Indids (pure South Asians) genetically darker-skinned compared to their neighboring Iranic brethren?

I say this because there seems to be a skin tone, that is very specific to native South Asians. Afghans and certain Pakistanis despite living in close proximity can be considerably lighter.

It can't just be geography, NW India isn't that much farther south from the Iranic-based populations west of the Indus River.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,448
    Given: 31,620

0 Not allowed!

it is related to various % of ASI ancestry/DNA.

ASI: Ancient/Ancestral South Indian.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,315
    Given: 1,210

0 Not allowed!

I don't know if you are trolling or being genuine but what Pakistani groups are you talking about ? And why are you so adamant in distinguishing between indic Pakistani groups and NW Indians like they are complete alien to each other ? I was watching the food ranger video from where he went to Pakistan ( Islamabad and Karachi ) and they looked identical to Indians . I don't get it ?

This is a video from jalalabad, one of the darkest regions in Afghanistan ( light types also exist in abdunbace though) and the most closest to in proximity with south Asia.

Kabul , the capital

Now compare to Pakistan

Karachi

Islamabad

Now NW India , Punjab

Last Online
    06-01-2021 @ 09:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indic/janubi aeshiyai
    Ethnicity
    Pahari/Northern Punjabi Pakistani
    Ancestry
    Murree-Kahuta-Kotli Sattian Hills of northern Punjab
    Country
    Pakistan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I don't know if you are trolling or being genuine but what Pakistani groups are you talking about ? And why are you so adamant in distinguishing between indic Pakistani groups and NW Indians like they are complete alien to each other ? I was watching the food ranger video from where he went to Pakistan ( Islamabad and Karachi ) and they looked identical to Indians . I don't get it ?

This is a video from jalalabad, one of the darkest regions in Afghanistan ( light types also exist in abdunbace though) and the most closest to in proximity with south Asia.

Kabul , the capital

Now compare to Pakistan

Karachi

Islamabad

Now NW India , Punjab

he said ertain pakistani groups which could mean pashtuns, belochi and dards why do u take offence at everything? did he say punjabi and sindhi? his question is genuine because punjab and is almost similar latitude as many areas of iran and afghanistan yet they have darker colour compared to those. But i thinks its genetic and environment, souh asia has humid and hot summer meanwhile iranics live in environment which has dry and hot summers. However winters can be similar in both regions as punjab is also affected by the winter rain especially nothren punjab.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pindi2000 View Post
    he said ertain pakistani groups which could mean pashtuns, belochi and dards why do u take offence at everything? did he say punjabi and sindhi? his question is genuine because punjab and is almost similar latitude as many areas of iran and afghanistan yet they have darker colour compared to those. But i thinks its genetic and environment, souh asia has humid and hot summer meanwhile iranics live in environment which has dry and hot summers. However winters can be similar in both regions as punjab is also affected by the winter rain especially nothren punjab.
    You clearly havent kept tabbed on the posters history . He is obsessed with light washing Pakistanis and completley distancing hismelf from Indians . If by "certain Pakistani groups " he meant " pashtuns etc " then I think he would've stated "iranics " . Even if he meant groups like kashmiris , poharis etc they still look far more Indian than iranic .

Srinigar , inhabitated by Real ethnic Kashmiris , they look more similar to south Indians than iranics imo ( just stating what I'm seeing )

Muzzafarabad, AJK

Winters in Afghanistan are extremely cold btw.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

Because they have more archiac dna and tropical people tend to be darker.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,477
    Given: 5,733

0 Not allowed!

The reason is pretty obvious, they have more Oceanian type of admixture. We just call it ASI due to the lack of ancient samples but it's genetically what it is, in the same way ANA is SSA admixed.

Last Online
    06-01-2021 @ 09:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indic/janubi aeshiyai
    Ethnicity
    Pahari/Northern Punjabi Pakistani
    Ancestry
    Murree-Kahuta-Kotli Sattian Hills of northern Punjab
    Country
    Pakistan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    You clearly havent kept tabbed on the posters history . He is obsessed with light washing Pakistanis and completley distancing hismelf from Indians . If by "certain Pakistani groups " he meant " pashtuns etc " then I think he would've stated "iranics " . Even if he meant groups like kashmiris , poharis etc they still look far more Indian than iranic .

Srinigar , inhabitated by Real ethnic Kashmiris , they look more similar to south Indians than iranics imo ( just stating what I'm seeing )

Muzzafarabad, AJK

Winters in Afghanistan are extremely cold btw.
    wow so u mean koshur and paharis look more similar to south indian? i dont think so. yes we have some similarities with them as they are in south asia aswell but by no means i would say paharis and koshur even look close to south indian by far not even close. Winters in afghanistan are cold however our pahari elaqa of north punjab is as cold and i would say maybe more snowy then afghanistan as it is more humid area. apart from that temperature doesnt affect UV rays. if your same latitude as mine you get same UV ray as me. My village is approximately at 1400m of altitude and at 34 N roughly similar latitude as kabul so the amount of UV rays kabul get is almost same as my area it doesnt matter even if kabul is slighly colder, or i would say that our regions would actually get alot of rain therfore maybe less UV rays throughtout year compared to afghanistan which is drier so it would make sense for our people to be lighter skinned. But as already said paharis are ligher from my observation when i go to my village but still darker then pashtuns , however higher ASI is ofcourse the reason. However i disagree with south indian comment it makes so weird that pashtuns whose country borders from my village think we are more similar to south indians who are maybe millions of miles away from us plus also live in entirely diffrent climate which is so south of us that if i was to take the same latitude diffrence northward from my village that I may end up in russia. Overall we are closest to our indic brothers of jammu, lower himachal and punjab apart from that i dont think we are in anyway similar to south indian but some ppl can look like south indians in our regions and thats the truth but the same amount of ppl in our regions pass as pashtuns maybe more. The guy above idk if is making south asian look lighter skinned or not but u generalize all of south asians on 1 look when ur not even native of that area by looking at videos. south asia is diverse our ppl look diffrence from region to region, there was a guy who was comparing SSA with pakistanis and saying who is darker and u not once called him out saying that why did they make that post, when north indian and pakistan are noticeably more lighter then SSA. But if someone was to compare iranics with indids u lose ur mind and call it a troll post when in reality indids hv quite alot of similarities with iranics. U hv superiority complex or something for south asians or what?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pindi2000 View Post
    wow so u mean koshur and paharis look more similar to south indian? i dont think so. yes we have some similarities with them as they are in south asia aswell but by no means i would say paharis and koshur even look close to south indian by far not even close. Winters in afghanistan are cold however our pahari elaqa of north punjab is as cold and i would say maybe more snowy then afghanistan as it is more humid area. apart from that temperature doesnt affect UV rays. if your same latitude as mine you get same UV ray as me. My village is approximately at 1400m of altitude and at 34 N roughly similar latitude as kabul so the amount of UV rays kabul get is almost same as my area it doesnt matter even if kabul is slighly colder, or i would say that our regions would actually get alot of rain therfore maybe less UV rays throughtout year compared to afghanistan which is drier so it would make sense for our people to be lighter skinned. But as already said paharis are ligher from my observation when i go to my village but still darker then pashtuns , however higher ASI is ofcourse the reason. However i disagree with south indian comment it makes so weird that pashtuns whose country borders from my village think we are more similar to south indians who are maybe millions of miles away from us plus also live in entirely diffrent climate which is so south of us that if i was to take the same latitude diffrence northward from my village that I may end up in russia. Overall we are closest to our indic brothers of jammu, lower himachal and punjab apart from that i dont think we are in anyway similar to south indian but some ppl can look like south indians in our regions and thats the truth but the same amount of ppl in our regions pass as pashtuns maybe more. The guy above idk if is making south asian look lighter skinned or not but u generalize all of south asians on 1 look when ur not even native of that area by looking at videos. south asia is diverse our ppl look diffrence from region to region, there was a guy who was comparing SSA with pakistanis and saying who is darker and u not once called him out saying that why did they make that post, when north indian and pakistan are noticeably more lighter then SSA. But if someone was to compare iranics with indids u lose ur mind and call it a troll post when in reality indids hv quite alot of similarities with iranics. U hv superiority complex or something for south asians or what?
    Firstly I said "in my opinion " . Yes , in My eyes those people from srinigar looked more like the Indians / Tamils i see in England than any iranic group, I'm allowed to make an observation right ?

Winters in Afghanistan are very cold . Not " cold " my friend . It goes way beyond minus temperatures.

Just a quick comparison between Kabul who sits at an elevation of 1791m above sea level compared to northern Punjab , Islamabad and Rawalpindi respectively of 540m and 508m . Adding on to that , the daily mean temperature in Kabul during January is -2C and 25C in July , now compare it to Islamabad and it's 10C in January and 31C in June . Massive difference . Kabul and most regions of Afghanistan have a cold semi arid climate compared to northern Punjab where it has a humid sub tropical climate .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamabad
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabul

" It would make sense for our people to be lighter skinned " . I'm sorry , but were you meant to say YOUR people ? Because if you are claiming that northern Punjabis are lighter than afghans then ....??

The sub Saharan thread was clearly a trollfest. It also has nothing do with me either .

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information