Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Africans = no Prophet = Why ???

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Bro its depiction of genetical researches, collected from burials..
    And what? It doesn't mean that humanity originated in Africa.

Research was done by the people with the agenda, who wanted to prove or even were very
    convinced themselves, that people are from Africa, and for this these, they made the research.

Or maybe you think, that they, discovering f.e. hgs, took under consideretion some 20 different
    hypothesis about where people have originated, including Noah son of Lamech from Armenia and
    then after years of hard honest research they surrprisingly discovred that people are from Africa?

No, they did not. They allready "knew" and assumed, that people are from Africa and according to
    this they were making the interpretation and datation of the stuff which at the beginning they have
    no idea about, because it was new, and they didn't even know, how to evaluate it or how to date it,
    because they coudn't. All what they had, these were separated genetic clades from different parts of
    the World – that's it. The rest is an interpretation and was done according to what they wanted to prove.
    Last edited by Rethel; 04-22-2021 at 04:07 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,293
    Given: 1,200

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post

We were talking about supposed islamic prophets before Mahomet, which according to mahometanism counted 124,000 people – many of them with books. WHERE ARE THEY?
    You've misunderstood the meaning of messengers and prophets . So pipe down buddy . Did ALL the messengers sent to the children of Israel came with a law i.e. a "book"? Or was most of them ( Jeremiah , ezekial, Joseph , isiah , Jacob , Solomon , Hosea etc etc ) reaffirming the law of MOSES? Do you really expect a tribal African community to write down scripture when the messengers who were sent was for a specific time and people ? You don't need all those other books since the Quran is the guardian of all those and reiterates the message of all those messengers .

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    You've misunderstood the meaning of messengers and prophets . So pipe down buddy . Did ALL the messengers sent to the children of Israel came with a law i.e. a "book"? Or was most of them ( Jeremiah , ezekial, Joseph , isiah , Jacob , Solomon , Hosea etc etc ) reaffirming the law of MOSES? Do you really expect a tribal African community to write down scripture when the messengers who were sent was for a specific time and people ? You don't need all those other books since the Quran is the guardian of all those and reiterates the message of all those messengers .
    Maybe you didn't understand, so I repeat:

We were talking about supposed islamic prophets before Mahomet, which according to mahometanism counted 124,000 peoplemany of them with books. WHERE ARE THEY? (i.e. were is the proof for these 124,000 people and some of their "books"? Where?)

Btw, check in a dictionary fraze "many of them" as it seems you didn't understand.

p.s. I am waiting for the answer on the question, NOT for 100 questions to me.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We were talking about supposed islamic prophets before Mahomet, which according to mahometanism counted 124,000 peoplemany of them with books. WHERE ARE THEY? (i.e. were is the proof for these 124,000 people and some of their "books"? Where?)

Btw, check in a dictionary fraze "many of them" as it seems you didn't understand.

Do you understand English? 124000 messengers doesn't mean they each came with a book / scripture . For instance , during the time of Moses , you also had his brother , Aaron pbut , who was also regarded as a messenger . During the time of Jesus pbuh you also John the Baptist and Zechariah pbut who were messengers of God . From the beginning of mankind , many messengers were sent to their people at that particular time . This is why many civilizations have a common belief in a higher deity . Through time their message got corrupted and altered suiting man's Desire .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No one has claimed that all messengers came with a book. The Quran claims that the injeel ( gospel ) was give to Jesus , Torah to moses . You are making strawman arguement in which the islamic position doesn't even hold in the beginning . By scripture , we mean revelation . The old testament and new testament were compiled to books Many years after their respective prophets . So you have a false premise to begin with .

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No one has claimed that all messengers came with a book.
    Do you understand English? 124000 messengers doesn't mean they each came with a book / scripture
    You still don't understand simply english: I didn't claim, that each of them did.

For instance , during the time of Moses , you also had his brother , Aaron pbut , who was also regarded as a messenger . During the time of Jesus pbuh you also John the Baptist and Zechariah pbut who were messengers of God . From the beginning of mankind , many messengers were sent to their people at that particular time.
    The question remains: where is any proof of these 124,000 of islamic preachers. Too many and too important, to left no sign.

This is why many civilizations have a common belief in a higher deity.
    Not islamic.

Through time their message got corrupted and altered suiting man's Desire .
    If it would be so, then in 124,000 cases, it surely would be recognizable that it was the case. It isn't.

The Quran claims that the injeel ( gospel ) was give to Jesus , Torah to moses . You are making strawman arguement in which the islamic position doesn't even hold in the beginning . By scripture , we mean revelation . The old testament and new testament were compiled to books Many years after their respective prophets . So you have a false premise to begin with .
    Says a guy, who claims to belive in Pentateuch and Evangelion, and at the same time is promoting the opposite stuff..

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 05:36 AM
    Country
    Greenland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

I gotta say that I'm not gonna immerse myself into the religious disputes and I surely stay away from it as far as possible, but I strongly disagree with the statement that Africa is the oldest place of humanity, which is a known damn horseshit propaganded by ancient liberals in their times, and modern retard liberals still continue working on it nowadays

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You still don't understand simply english: I didn't claim, that each of them did.

The question remains: where is any proof of these 124,000 of islamic preachers. Too many and too important, to left no sign.

Not islamic.

If it would be so, then in 124,000 cases, it surely would be recognizable that it was the case. It isn't.

Says a guy, who claims to belive in Pentateuch and Evangelion, and at the same time is promoting the opposite stuff..
    124000 spread across what ...50000 or 300000 years ? We are not Christians who believe the earth is a mere 6000 years lol and the dinasours was on Noah's ark .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not islamic.

Your ignorance is bliss . " not islamic " . Actually , there is no claim that the verse in the Quran meant that in today's current form people submitted their will to god ( Islam ) . Islam means submitting your will to your creator . It says messengers were sent to every nation to tell them to worship one god . There are messengers who have no followers .

" Says a guy who believes in evangelion" . Oh I'm sorry , remind me , are the new testament the gospel of Jesus or Hearsay of anonymous writers posing as luke , mark John and Matthew?

Are you even aware of the textual criticism of the old and new testaments? Dont embarrass yourself.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Just a quick discovery I made recently . Are you aware of who Socrates was ? The Greek philosopher ? Just a quick yes or no answer please .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information