Relationship Status
    Single Sigma
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 399

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    It's two words: Mob Rule.

They intimidated the jurors. They threatened America with months of additional rioting. They also threatened with blatant open season against whites. So, ofc they would reach that verdict.

But it will be as successful as Neville Chamberlain's appeasement policy against Hitler: IT WILL LEAD TO MORE CARNAGE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

They'll riot when they win, and they'll riot when they lose. Chill...
    I think George Floyd was a horrible person, a criminal crack-head. But still, according the state of law, Chauvin’s sentence is exactly what he deserves. It’s not “mob rule”. This has nothing to do with race, and I say this to both leftist, BLM cry-babies AND alt-right conspiratards.

I had a semester of Criminal Justice during my associates for Liberal Arts, so this is what I know:

He received 10 years for 2nd degree manslaughter. This basically means he didn’t purposely mean to kill him, but he did kill him due to his aggression and lack of patience as an officer. This is very accurate from the footage I seen, so Chauvin deserves a 10 year sentence according to America’s law system. I understand you don’t like third world races (as you told me yourself), but you also must understand the American legal system, and that justice was served accordingly.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Greek and Anglo
    Ancestry
    Greece and England
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Atlantid + good looking
    Politics
    Classical Liberal
    Hero
    Adam Smith, Theodoros Kolokotronis and Yiannis Makriyiannis
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single Sigma
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 399

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barbatus View Post
    Kangaroo court. The American justice system is officially a joke. This was the furthest thing from a fair trial, it was a show trial.

Disgraceful. The fate of White America is now in plain view.
    Do you even know anything about the American legal system? You must not know sh** if you believe Chauvin was just completely innocent.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,490
    Given: 6,427

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    It's two words: Mob Rule.

They intimidated the jurors. They threatened America with months of additional rioting. They also threatened with blatant open season against whites. So, ofc they would reach that verdict.

But it will be as successful as Neville Chamberlain's appeasement policy against Hitler: IT WILL LEAD TO MORE CARNAGE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

They'll riot when they win, and they'll riot when they lose. Chill...
    You couldn't be more correct. They're funded and ordered by people who want to damage and destroy my country and my people as fast as they can, as much as they can. The commie insurrection was planned, as well as prepared, for years. They just needed a spark to start the flame.

There was a shooting today in which a White cop shot a Black teen girl who threatened a second Black teen girl with a knife. The Democratic propaganda news outlets left out the part about the knife when they first mentioned the event, and we all know that this was intentional dishonesty. Their mission, to incite and inflame, was done. There is a globalist takeover of the government here, and engineered divisions are included in their arsenal.

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri159 View Post
    I think George Floyd was a horrible person, a criminal crack-head. But still, according the state of law, Chauvin’s sentence is exactly what he deserves. It’s not “mob rule”. This has nothing to do with race, and I say this to both leftist, BLM cry-babies AND alt-right conspiratards.

I had a semester of Criminal Justice during my associates for Liberal Arts, so this is what I know:

He received 10 years for 2nd degree manslaughter. This basically means he didn’t purposely mean to kill him, but he did kill him due to his aggression and lack of patience as an officer. This is very accurate from the footage I seen, so Chauvin deserves a 10 year sentence according to America’s law system. I understand you don’t like third world races (as you told me yourself), but you also must understand the American legal system, and that justice was served accordingly.
    I've seen the bodycam footage. He was literally saying "I can't breathe" way before he was put handcuffs on. He was resisting arrest, almost violently.

Then, Chauvin didn't even have his knee on Floyd's neck most of the time. From many other angles, he quite literally put it on Floyd's back. On his back. How can this be lethal? Hint, it can't.

Afterwards, the autopsy showed he had drug levels in his blood at least 4x above what's considered safe. And these drugs caused the heart attack that is mentioned in his autopsy. Then it says he had COVID.

Last but not least, I study many law subjects myself. And I was taught general principles of Law in my first semester. In the criminal law chapter, we learned that you can't be charged with two contradictory charges. Here, Chauvin was convicted with 2nd degree manslaughter, which is, as you said, involuntary, and at the same time, with murder, which is completely planned and voluntary.

You cannot put manslaughter and murder at the same time as charges to a person. It just shows you're either pathetic at your job as an instrument of the Law, or, that you're forced to reach such ridiculous verdicts.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 09:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Cretan Greek
    Ancestry
    Kallikratis and Monemvasia
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    J2a M-241 (Cretan subclade)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 313
    Given: 295

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barbatus View Post
    Kangaroo court. The American justice system is officially a joke. This was the furthest thing from a fair trial, it was a show trial.

Disgraceful. The fate of White America is now in plain view.

What fate? Strangling an innocent man than wanting to get away with it? Nobody is privileged nowadays if you commit a crime you must get punished.

The good ole colonial days when some people thought they were "special snowflakes" is over.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

While this pólice has been judged I have read news like a blackman killing a whole White familiy (even children) in some USA state, but it went unnoticed mostly. And many other murders done by black people to totally innocent people. It seems that the only thing that matters for blacks is the race of the pólice man. If the pólice man had been a blackman, the BLM would not exist. The thing that offends black people is that he died indirectly by a White man. So, they are racist.

Black men should be promoted and should work in black majority neighbourhoods....and we will see that the amount of these situations multiply by x10. And BLM will shut up.

But I recognize that some pólice people on the USA are simply psycopaths like the one that killed this week a black man that was minding his own business (the pólice followed him, and asked him to stop, the black man showed a knife, and he received a shot on the head). Maybe the black man showed it in a non-threaning way. I wonder if those pólice people have some sort of empathy or if they will feel bad for the rest of their lives after killing people, no matter their races. I am talking about the pólice that killed with a shot on the head a black man this week.

And Floyd would not have died if he was not overdruged. Thousands of people receive the same pólice treatment every week (a foot on the neck) and nobody dies. But I agree that USA pólice is full of psycopaths.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information