Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: I don't agree with the George Floyd verdict..

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PHDNM View Post
    Pelosi under fire after thanking Floyd for ‘sacrificing’ his life for justice

April 21, 2021

US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi has thanked George Floyd for "sacrificing" his life for "justice."

"Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice," Pelosi said during a press conference following Derek Chauvin's conviction. "Because of you, and because of thousands — millions — of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous with justice."

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...icing-his-life
    In a just world, she would be impeached and removed. Heck, in a sane world, she would have no political power whatsoever.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

8 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    Original post since Meade sneakily edited it.

I strongly disagree with George Floyd being compared to a monkey... because it's an insult towards cute, intelligent, and sweet monkeys.

I think a sewer rat might be a more appropriate comparison in the circumstances.... but animal rights activists are urging people not to use animals as an insult (eg;- 'snake', 'rat', 'pig', etc.) as it could lead to people being cruel towards animals.

So I guess the only way I can describe George Floyd's character and destructive behaviour towards innocent people whose lives he ruined is that of a monster.

Evil George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach and robbed her. It's a pity that the pregnant woman didn't have a gun to defend herself from him. I wish he rots in hell.

And that was certainly no fair trial when the violent mob were threatening and intimidating the jury and threatening even more burned down cities and murders if they didn't get the verdict that they want - rather than caring for facts and truth.

Statistically more white people are killed by police in the U.S. each year - 200 whites were killed last year.... white genocide is happening in South Africa... 10 white people were shot by a laughing Syrian Muslim this year in the U.S..... 110 innocent black Christians were beheaded by Muslims in Nigeria last year..... another 50 were beheaded in Mozambique last year too.... many blacks are killed by other blacks in gangs each year... where was the media outrage and protests?!?
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 04-22-2021 at 06:02 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Citation needed, immediately.
    georgefloyd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Yeah, by fucking abolishing the police and thus creating more crime? Because the Left in America want THIS to happen. Simple as. But what would you understand, you're a brainwashed cuntwipe.
    Situation in the states can only be described with saying; "If all you have is a hammer, every problem is a nail.".

Defunding the Police doesn't mean abolishing it. Liberals want to transfer funds into socially constructive programs instead of treating American cities as a Middle Eastern battlespace and it's citizens as enemy combatants to be subdued instead of protected. Cops here could be kindly described more as trigger happy yahoos rather than lawmen most Europeans are familiar with, who treat every case of mentally illness caused episode with overwhelming force and are more than willing to escalate minor situations because they are virtually judicially immune to their wrong doings. American PDs don't posses tools to deal with delicate situations which require a delicate touch nor training to deescalate situations that don't have to turn violent, instead LARPing as Call of Duty mouth-breathers. With every unjustified killing, unneeded home raid (based on a hunch) and police over-reach
    the threads that keep American societies are ripped and we more towards balkanization of our country.

I will forgive those harsh words on account that you are too young and live in some Peepeepoopoopolis in Bumfuck, Grease, so you have no idea what the situation is on ground as you're getting most of your "information" from internet maymays made for psyops on some Koch brothers meme farm then posted on 4chan.

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    You don't understand much.
    Please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    You're brainwashed by leftist propaganda news outlets that con sheep for profits and ratings. I blame them more than you. You sound quite ignorant.
    I don't trust or value the corporate media more than I do a bucket of warm spit, but my education and professional call demands of me that I look underlying reasons for every event, cut trough the BS thrown my way and treat the cause while not wasting more time than needed on symptoms. So no, I didn't have the same exposure to the "truth" from CNN and MSNBC or whatever alphabet soup media you can call as you did with Fox News.

Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 09:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Cretan Greek
    Ancestry
    Kallikratis and Monemvasia
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    J2a M-241 (Cretan subclade)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 313
    Given: 295

1 Not allowed!

The verdict was valid and truthful 100%

Stop being a closed mind racist turd.

Even though Chauvin has been convicted he should however be treated with the minimum amount of human respect that everyone deserves and the media should stop gloating about this crap and move on.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post
    georgefloyd.jpg

Situation in the states can only be described with saying; "If all you have is a hammer, every problem is a nail.".

Defunding the Police doesn't mean abolishing it. Liberals want to transfer funds into socially constructive programs instead of treating American cities as a Middle Eastern battlespace and it's citizens as enemy combatants to be subdued instead of protected. Cops here could be kindly described more as trigger happy yahoos rather than lawmen most Europeans are familiar with, who treat every case of mentally illness caused episode with overwhelming force and are more than willing to escalate minor situations because they are virtually judicially immune to their wrong doings. American PDs don't posses tools to deal with delicate situations which require a delicate touch nor training to deescalate situations that don't have to turn violent, instead LARPing as Call of Duty mouth-breathers. With every unjustified killing, unneeded home raid (based on a hunch) and police over-reach
    the threads that keep American societies are ripped and we more towards balkanization of our country.

I will forgive those harsh words on account that you are too young and live in some Peepeepoopoopolis in Bumfuck, Grease, so you have no idea what the situation is on ground as you're getting most of your "information" from internet maymays made for psyops on some Koch brothers meme farm then posted on 4chan.
    Firsty, defunding the police would mean nothing good, you sod. Because reducing policing, especially in areas with exponentially high crime rates, will do nothing other than increase these crime rates even further. Because criminals will not be faced with the authorities. Therefore, they will be free in doing whatever the fuck they want, without facing any consequences whatsoever.

Secondly, Liberals want to cease wars in the Middle East? If Liberals and Democrats as a whole wanted to cease wars in the Middle East, then Kosovo and Yugoslavia wouldn't happen under Bill Clinton and Syria and Libya under Obama. But hey, let's ignore the fact that both neoconservatives from the Republican Party and neoliberals from the Democratic Party want endless wars for both the military industrial complex and muh greatest ally, Israel. Let's just forget all that, and blame the one side... As if both sides aren't belonging in the same coin... As if the GOP even expresses the right atm in America...

Thirdly, because some cops in America are not mentally stable, that should mean reducing funds? How about we pour in MORE funds to enhance their training? And therefore, complete their prior experience? And, in order for chaos to be completely prevented, there has to be complete segregation in policing. Whites should guard white areas. And blacks black areas. Whites policing black areas is idiotic at best. Plus, reducing funding will do no one good, as every police officer has to be properly trained and armed.

And for every incident of muh police brutality, there's quite literally an incident of a cop being murdered, if not more in analogy, according to FBI's own data.

Last but not least, hey, I guess the FBI, the DOJ, the Bureau of Justice and all official federal agencies in the US that report on the crime perpetrated by each race are "muh funni maymay" now... And, Koch? Really, Koch? The people that are hated as much as any kike in the chanz? Boy oh boy, are you naďve at best...

And yeah, I live in Bumfuck, Greece thankfully, and not in Goatfucker District, Bosnia, the shithole of Europe from which all Bosnians have left from and are still leaving by the way.
    Last edited by Zeno; 04-22-2021 at 09:59 AM.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,031
    Given: 10,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Megadorian View Post
    The verdict was valid and truthful 100%

Stop being a closed mind racist turd.

Even though Chauvin has been convicted he should however be treated with the minimum amount of human respect that everyone deserves and the media should stop gloating about this crap and move on.
    It has nothing to do with race.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,031
    Given: 10,300

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post
    georgefloyd.jpg

Why not defund Planned Parenthood which gets millions of dollars for human child sacrifice?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2022 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Ukraine
    Hero
    Khamzat Chimaev
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 848
    Given: 318

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Why not defund Planned Parenthood which gets millions of dollars for human child sacrifice?
    They should defund welfare so a piggy like you can't go to McDs

Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 09:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Cretan Greek
    Ancestry
    Kallikratis and Monemvasia
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    J2a M-241 (Cretan subclade)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 313
    Given: 295

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    It has nothing to do with race.
    iT hAs NoThInG tO Do WitH rAcE

You're the type of guy that says "I can't be racist my great grandfathers owned black slaves you see"

You're full of hate and envy that one of your own got BTFO, get used to it motherfucker cos your kind is in for the long run now.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information