English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,418
    Given: 5,724

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    hmm, your criteria are non-sensical, you have classified people as Brunn with faces large as a female fist ...
    Which one was that?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,498
    Given: 8,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver109 View Post
    Which one was that?
    its not really important- but there wer enough examples i had to "correct" you- like most people you do classify also by "facial recognition" aka you know when someone looks NWs etc. - which is normal but it does not make someone utlimatly metrically CM or anything ...
    the important thing is more that those types are just random . There is no real connection of the "Alpine race" especially in an extreme broad sense, like Corded Ware people werent East Africans only because some of their skulls were similar ...

obv. a mix of Chg/ eef iran neo can be similar to what is foudn in Europe- especially when the Mena and Centrlaasian traits in skin and eye area are absent.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

its not really important- but there wer enough examples i had to "correct" you- like most people you do classify also by "facial recognition" aka you know when someone looks NWs etc. - which is normal but it does not make someone utlimatly metrically CM or anything ...
    the important thing is more that those types are just random . There is no real connection of the "Alpine race" especially in an extreme broad sense, like Corded Ware people werent East Africans only because soem of theri skulls were similar ...
    Some people are pretty good at identifying Jews for example regardless of pigmentation because of factors not just to do with the nose shape but other things like forehead shape, the length of the face etc, there are undoubtable metrical similarities between central Asian groups and western European groups, while some are more localised e.g Brunns who of course would extremely rarely appear in Tajikistan and even Pakistan. I tried searching for Albino east Africans to see if they reminded me of N Europeans, it was a surprisingly hard task, seem to be a lot more west Africans with Albinism but it would surprise me if E Africans are metrically similar to N Euros.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,498
    Given: 8,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver109 View Post
    Some people are pretty good at identifying Jews for example regardless of pigmentation because of factors not just to do with the nose shape but other things like forehead shape, the length of the face etc, there are undoubtable metrical similarities between central Asian groups and western European groups, while some are more localised e.g Brunns who of course would extremely rarely appear in Tajikistan and even Pakistan. I tried searching for Albino east Africans to see if they reminded me of N Europeans, it was a surprisingly hard task, seem to be a lot more west Africans with Albinism but it would surprise me if E Africans are metrically similar to N Euros.
    i did not deny overlapps- i said its rather random configuration- there are Northeuros who can look Semitic or Centrasian shfited (obv. not like an average or typical one) for example as well on an individual base.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

i did not deny overlapps- i said its rather random configuration- there are Northeuros who can look Semitic or Centrasian shfited (obv. not like an average or typical one) for example as well on an individual base.
    True, common ancestry again, or a combination of traits that mean they appear similar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information