E1b1a-FT4968
    mtDNA
    V6b1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,477
    Given: 2,729

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne7 View Post
    Would you say that the guy I posted, although atypical, could still perfectly be an ethnic Spaniard?
    There are ethnic Spaniards darker than him.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 03:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 374
    Given: 314

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    That's a hand drawn picture, not La Brana man. If La Brana man's look exists anymore it's probably going to be in Estonia, Lithuania, etc.
    he three hunter-gatherers from Romania grouped together with other individuals from the European Mesolithic, including the two new Iberian genomes. They are also close to contemporary individuals from Northern Europe. Conversely, the individual of the Eneolithic of Romania is situated between the European hunter-gatherers and the farmers of the European Neolithic. These results are confirmed by analysis with the ADMIXTURE

http://secher.bernard.free.fr/blog/i...rs-en-Roumanie
    launch

WHG are porto nordic , armenoids and eurasians are invaded europa and remplace this opulation.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

0 Not allowed!

Passes perfectly as north african

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne7 View Post
    Well, and I would argue that types like the one I posted and Busquets are a remnant of the moorish invasion of Spain and are part the Spanish phenotype, just like Nordid looking Spaniards are also a remnant of the Goths, Visigoths, etc. You can't have it both ways, you can't say on one hand argue that Nordic Spaniards are part of the Spanish phenotype and on other argue that the moorish looking ones are foreign, especially considering the fact that Iberians have anywhere from 2-10% North African admixture on average (depending on the region). So using your logic you also can't accuse them of being foreign unless you can prove it.

And finally, if you truly think people like Busquets are ethnic Spaniards, where do you think their phenotype came from if not from the Moorish conquest? You can't say it's because of the pre-Indoeuropeans or whatever because then you would have to explain why types like him are so much more frequent in Spain than in the rest of Europe (excluding other southern parts of Europe).
    What you don´t get is that germanic invaders ARE part of the ethnogenesis of what a Spaniard is. There are MANY families in Spain (N-S-E-W) that have a blond or a blond blue eyed relative. Even the darkest (non-semitic or non-gypsy) Spaniard can perfectly have a brother who is blond or blond and blue eyed, or redhead.

Moors were repelled, were opposite, were kicked out. WERE not part of the ethnogenesis of Spain. In fact, Spain was created against the moros.

I don´t know the bio of Busquets. His parents look Spanish. There have been MANY (probably hundred of thousands or more) of non-paternal events during History. Maybe the mother cheated with a gypsy (I don´t know), maybe the grandmother was raped by a moor from Franco´s troop but they were put with the rest of the family. I don´t really know. I just say, he looks non-White. But, in any case he is an outlier. A blonde blue eyed is not an outlier. It is in most families in any part of Spain. Not necesarily a brother but a cousin or whatever.
    Another example: the tennis player Fernando Verdasco. I always thought that he looked strange and very dark but I just said: "he is just a very dark Spaniard with a rare face". Some months ago here I saw that his parents are Chilean and he has amerindian blood. If you look at him after knowing this info, you can really spot some amerindian or whatever ancestry he has on him:

He is another non-White Spaniard. And probably 90% of Spaniards dont even know that he is a mixed person.

Compare him to a very dark Spaniard (it also adds the fact that he has been living 25 years in Thailandia for his dark appareance):

In the first case, you see a non-White. In the second case, you see a very dark European.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    That's a hand drawn picture, not La Brana man. If La Brana man's look exists anymore it's probably going to be in Estonia, Lithuania, etc.
    LaBrańa, like Cheddar and others from 6-8000 years ago don´t have the genes for light skin, that is why the only thing for sure about them is that they were DARKER than any European today, so it is not posible that he looks like a Lithuanian of today. The reconstruction could be fake, but what is for sure is that he was very dark as all Europeans were 6000 years ago and earlier (and considering that all Homo Sapiens came from the Horn of Africa at some point on history (not meaning that they were black, but very dark skinned as an ancient trait), it is easy to conclude that LaBrańa and Cheddar and others were quite dark.

Later other populations came, also the normal evolution on a less-sunny enviroment, new mutations, etc, and we have the different skin types that we see in Europe today.

And to me he looks like LaBrańa (not counting the eyes color):

That he is exactly from the same province of LaBrańa (León) could be a casuality....or not.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    [
    Narf

David Suárez

I agree with what you said, but I am sure that this David Suarez (I don´t even know who he is) is a mixed race person. Probably a southamerican recent ancestor like Fernando Verdasco. But he is an obvious non-White. The other too can look archaic or dark, but look inside our range.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,550
    Given: 4,809

0 Not allowed!

David Suárez is a Galician humorist.

David Suárez is a Galician humorist. In some photos he looks a little strange in others not so much. But that is what we are going to, it is very easy this with the Spanish by the long shadow of Al Andalus, but strange faces for the natives themselves there are in all countries of Europe the difference is that when it comes to Spanish everything is intended to go to the same point of the target.

Maybe this guy has some ancient Roman in him.

There is something you see different but you don't know exactly what it is either. As much as mestizo, mestizo to me is 50/50. Having an exotic ancestry I don't see it as being mestizo.

It may simply be an unusual ancestral recombination, that's why I tell you that with Spaniards with the fucking Al Andalus these foreigners have it very easy to want to put our atypical in an average, but that's not so.

It is necessary to look beyond the typical pseudorussian ones, they do not have to be the only European model.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    David Suárez .
    Yes, I know what you say that our exotics are normally associated with the AlAndalus event just to prove whatever agenda they have. Yet the exotics of other countries are 100% European and White (like Bjork and that Haland soccer player) when to me they are also non-White.

And there is an issue that we might not consider (that may suit, or not) to this David Suarez (and others). The indianos that made fortune in America in the XIX and first part of the XX century and came back and are quite usual in Galicia, Asturias, or even basque región. There are towns filled with "indianos" houses in Asturias. I guess that SOME of them married someone from America and brought some non-White blood here. They probably mixed with castizos, so the difference is not so great but in some cases is noticiable. I don´t know if this is the case for this David Suarez (since in some pictures he looks inside our range but in others he looks mixed race, not necesary a 50%-50% but just a 10-20% makes someone look very dark or very ethnic.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,550
    Given: 4,809

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    Yes, I know what you say that our exotics are normally associated with the AlAndalus event just to prove whatever agenda they have. Yet the exotics of other countries are 100% European and White (like Bjork and that Haland soccer player) when to me they are also non-White.

And there is an issue that we might not consider (that may suit, or not) to this David Suarez (and others). The indianos that made fortune in America in the XIX and first part of the XX century and came back and are quite usual in Galicia, Asturias, or even basque región. There are towns filled with "indianos" houses in Asturias. I guess that SOME of them married someone from America and brought some non-White blood here. They probably mixed with castizos, so the difference is not so great but in some cases is noticiable. I don´t know if this is the case for this David Suarez (since in some pictures he looks inside our range but in others he looks mixed race, not necesary a 50%-50% but just a 10-20% makes someone look very dark or very ethnic.
    It's a little bit about perception for me it's more about the features; whether the guy has been in the sun 24/7 or not he's like milk. The look the factions as Spaniards we don't have to adopt the ideas of the Nazis of the third Richer see if you understand me, I have seen Hispanic Americans very white skinned and I don't see them white and other Hispanic Americans darker I see them white. I am not going to adopt the perception of the United States or other European countries.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information