The truth is "hate" to those who hate the truth!
We are a community of racial realists and idealists. Black, Hispanic, Asian and Jewish Nationalists openly support their racial interests, with American taxpayers even required to support the Jewish ethnostate of Israel. We are White Nationalists who support true diversity and a homeland for all peoples, including ours. We are the voice of the new, embattled White minority!

---

1.Do you think that to support your own racial interests, is always the same, that there are no differences, lets say if someone says race matters, can that have different meanings, like "race matters because i dont get a job for my race" or "race matters i want to ship the blacks back to africa" and do you think that is really on the same level? Im just asking hypothetically not saying blacks, asians, hispanics etc. cannot be racist or that supporting white rights is always racist. Just asking hypothethically.
2.Do you think everyone or whites or everyone (other races included) should always support their own interests unconditionally not matter what even if it is not just? Do you think emphaty and justice and liberty for all plays any role for you? Do you think if someone else does it, you should too? Lets replace race with individual, do you think it is ok if you are greedy, envious, etc. and selffish wouldnt you think those are negative traits?
3.Do you really think Israel is a ethnostate in a racial sense like you want for yourself? I think Israeal is only 40% European Jewish, and there are black jews, asian jews, indian jews. etc. Isnt Israel as much a ethnostate as America is a American Ethnostate? Or am I wrong?
4.Do you truly support diversity and a homeland for everyone also others, or that just sounds good? Because lets play a scenario, lets say it comes to a second major wave of colonialism like in the past 500 years, lets say whites breed out non-whites by numbers and found ethnostates in asia, africa, etc. that is not something which is impossible because they did in the past 500 years in america, australia, africa, etc. Like Rhodesia or Southafrica etc. or they just found white communities for themselfes and they prosper would you really think of the others that this is injust? Or you would support it? Be honest. And if you support ít are you really for diversity and a homeland for everyone or just for yourself?

Those are just thoughts, I dont want to provoce. Thanks.