Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,234
    Given: 978

1 Not allowed!

When will the Biden recognize the killing of native Americans as genocide? Hypocrite Biden, this is just a populist move part of the anti-Turkey rhetoric policies the US has been pushing since Biden became president. Trump was a geo-political master and way smarter than this low life.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamm View Post
    When will the Biden recognize the killing of native Americans as genocide? Hypocrite Biden, this is just a populist move part of the anti-Turkey rhetoric policies the US has been pushing since Biden became president. Trump was a geo-political master and way smarter than this low life.
    Since they are "civilized" they can commit any atrocities they want but because we are not human we need to be punished.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Did you know Armenians attack Turks randomly? I can be killed by any Armenian here who learns that I am a Turk. This is what they are. "Civilized" at its finest. It's obvious who is more genocidal.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSecret View Post
    You can't even stand the expression of one random Spanish person. Everybody has to agree with you. Otherwise you would attack people randomly.
    It was the context of his comment. Instead of addressing the matter at hand, that Spaniard impertinently complained about Americans. whether his accusation (against Americans) has merit or not, really has nothing to do with an acknowledgment statement from the US President. America has issued appologies to Hawaiian Natives, First Nation Native American People, African Americans, and Japanese Americans.
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...zed-180959254/

Instead of acknowledging historic wrongdoings, Turkey has used Article 301 to silence constructive criticism and dialogue within the country. It wasn't only Ottoman Armenian Christian who suffered (a century ago), but also Ottoman Assyrian Christians, Ottoman Greek Christians, and Ottoman Maronite Christians. Turkey should man up, face it's shadows, and show more integrity.

"Turkey resurrects deadly Article 301 against dissent." The article was published in October, 2019.
    https://www.al-monitor.com/originals...come-back.html

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    It was the context of his comment. Instead of addressing the matter at hand, that Spaniard impertinently complained about Americans. whether his accusation (against Americans) has merit or not, really has nothing to do with an acknowledgment statement from the US President. America has issued appologies to Hawaiian Natives, First Nation Native American People, African Americans, and Japanese Americans.
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...zed-180959254/

Instead of acknowledging historic wrongdoings, Turkey has used Article 301 to silence constructive criticism and dialogue within the country. It wasn't only Ottoman Armenian Christian who suffered (a century ago), but also Ottoman Assyrian Christians, Ottoman Greek Christians, and Ottoman Maronite Christians. Turkey should man up, face it's shadows, and show more integrity.

"Turkey resurrects deadly Article 301 against dissent." The article was published in October, 2019).
    https://www.al-monitor.com/originals...come-back.html
    Well, the question is that whether Biden is doing that for being politically correct or just to push Turkey to Russia more. Either of them is not ethical and has nothing to do with historical facts. That's what Spanish friend tried to say.

Even Armenian church in Turkey said that this kind of statements made by USA presidents sadden them every year. Btw, is there even 1 Turkish imam in Armenia? lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2021 @ 04:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 685
    Given: 443

0 Not allowed!

When excuses are made (for genocide), I have good reason to interject. What you did is what genocide deniers have been doing for decades; namely, to point out that countries like the USA, France, Germany, Belgium, Et cetera, haven't owned their own genocidal issues. Even if that's true, it still doesn't excuse Ottoman Genocides against Ottoman Christians, whether it be the Armenians, the Assyrians, the Greeks, or the Maronites.

I didn't say absolutely anything similar to that. Not even thought. You've set up yourself all that in your brain. Just take a Valium and calm down.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Garcia View Post
    I didn't say absolutely anything similar to that. Not even thought. You've set up yourself all that in your brain. Just take a Valium and calm down.
    I'm calm enough, and I had a great day yesterday. While keyboard warriors were punching it out here, I was at an Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day Ceremony, in San Francisco, California. I'm even seen in facebook videos from the Mount Davidson Cross Ceremony. Your original comment served as a distraction, from the topic at hand, and I called you out on it. The American President did a good thing, but you found a way to conjure up something wrong about it.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2021 @ 04:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 685
    Given: 443

2 Not allowed!

I'm calm enough, and I had a great day yesterday. While keyboard warriors were punching it out here, I was at an Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day Ceremony, in San Francisco, California. I'm even seen in facebook videos from the Mount Davidson Cross Ceremony. Your original comment served as a distraction, from the topic at hand, and I called you out on it. The American President did a good thing, but you found a way to conjure up something wrong about it.

As said, all in your head. It's your problem, not mine.

But as you insist in keeping discussing about this with me, I go on.

All the international community knows about that matter, the armenian genocide.

From my personal opinion the fact that a US President to recognise a genocide is not more important than any others do.

For me US has no the last moral voice in nothing, it's not a golden standard for nothing related with morality. It's just the power in the world today. Nothing more, nothing less. But they are no moral authority in the world, precisely, even though they could --and others-- believe they are. But not.

If for you that fact is something relevant, ok, but it's not for me.

In my opinion, US should recognise all the genocides they have made themselves first. Later, the others'.

If you want to call my opinion as a distractive manoeuvre or whatever, ok, go ahead. But then you couldn't avoid me to think you are really nuts.

All clear?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Garcia View Post
    As said, all in your head. It's your problem, not mine.

But as you insist in keeping discussing about this with me, I go on.

All the international community knows about that matter, the armenian genocide.

From my personal opinion the fact that a US President to recognise a genocide is not more important than any others do.

For me US has no the last moral voice in nothing, it's not a golden standard for nothing related with morality. It's just the power in the world today. Nothing more, nothing less. But they are no moral authority in the world, precisely, even though they could --and others-- believe they are. But not.

If for you that fact is something relevant, ok, but it's not for me.

In my opinion, US should recognise all the genocides they have made themselves first. Later, the others'.

If you want to call my opinion as a distractive manoeuvre or whatever, ok, go ahead. But then you couldn't avoid me to think you are really nuts.

All clear?
    Nope, you're wrong: [1] The USA has owned and acknowledged many of its past human rights abuses. Whether we're talking about Hawaiian Natives, First Nation Native Americans, Japanese Americans, or African Americans, there've been statements of acknowledgment. [2] As I said before, telling us to just wait until all American human rights abuses are acknowledged, that is just a deviously conjured stall tactic, a red herring or straw man logic fallacy, on your part. [3] I celebrated the breaking of a wall of silence, that last a century. [4] It was simply a statement of acknowledgment, which puts the White House in solidarity with the 2019 Congressional Armenian Genocide Acknowledgment.

But, you can keep shouting from your bullhorn. I mean, I have observed this situation, a very long time, and you surely haven't; so, I can understand that you're unable to get what I'm saying. There's nothing wrong about what I said, except that I should've warned you about where you're going (with that), instead of implying an accusation.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSecret View Post
    Did you know Armenians attack Turks randomly? I can be killed by any Armenian here who learns that I am a Turk. This is what they are. "Civilized" at its finest. It's obvious who is more genocidal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information