Right
    Religion
    Christian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 317
    Given: 111

1 Not allowed!

Default Greek Macedonians and BS

What a load of BS is being written for Greeks, especially for Macedonians. Almost always by a Turk, or a Skopjan, whatever-Slav who wants to highlight Slavic invasion in Greece, etc.

- Greek Macedonians are more "Slavic" than Skopjans, Bulgarians, Serbians or Ukrainians. Refuted by any verified genetic study, anthropology, history, linguistics and most of all common sense.

- Greek Macedonians and Skopjans are one and the same or Greeks descend from converts. Some Slavic speakers changed their language to Greek in the past century, but many Slavs were shifters from Greek in the 18th and 19th centuries.
    Anyone with two eyes and a brain can travel to a non-refugee Greek Macedonian village, then cross the border to Gevgeli and check out the people there too. The difference in phenotype is noticeable.
    (Someone may think phenotype changes easily. How convenient that if all Macedonia was one and the same, those identifying as Greeks are similar to other Greeks while the Slavs are noticeably different)

- Greek Macedonia was majority Slavic-speaking. In fact the heart of Macedonia was called Roumlouki, any etymological wizard can guess why. Big amounts of Slavs were concentrated closer to the border.

That's what happens when you trust as sources a Turk who is known to have lied in the past about Serbian-like Greeks or a Macedonian-reincarnated who is descendant of Alexander the Great along with Albanians and Vlachs. Lol.
    Ζήτα και ότι ζητάς θα σου δοθεί
    Ψάξε και ότι ψάχνεις θα το βρεις
    Χτύπα την πόρτα κι αυτή θα σου ανοίξει

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

1 Not allowed!

Hello

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantinos View Post
    What a load of BS is being written for Greeks, especially for Macedonians. Almost always by a Turk, or a Skopjan, whatever-Slav who wants to highlight Slavic invasion in Greece, etc.

- Greek Macedonians are more "Slavic" than Skopjans, Bulgarians, Serbians or Ukrainians. Refuted by any verified genetic study, anthropology, history, linguistics and most of all common sense.

- Greek Macedonians and Skopjans are one and the same or Greeks descend from converts. Some Slavic speakers changed their language to Greek in the past century, but many Slavs were shifters from Greek in the 18th and 19th centuries.
    Anyone with two eyes and a brain can travel to a non-refugee Greek Macedonian village, then cross the border to Gevgeli and check out the people there too. The difference in phenotype is noticeable.
    (Someone may think phenotype changes easily. How convenient that if all Macedonia was one and the same, those identifying as Greeks are similar to other Greeks while the Slavs are noticeably different)

- Greek Macedonia was majority Slavic-speaking. In fact the heart of Macedonia was called Roumlouki, any etymological wizard can guess why. Big amounts of Slavs were concentrated closer to the border.

That's what happens when you trust as sources a Turk who is known to have lied in the past about Serbian-like Greeks or a Macedonian-reincarnated who is descendant of Alexander the Great along with Albanians and Vlachs. Lol.
    Throw dirt enough and some will stick. You didn't like what you see in genetics? You will not always like it, get used to it.

1- Being Turk or Macedonian or Serbian have nothing to do with creating Greek averages. I do not have nationalistic agendas behind my work, and I believe other people who work in this way also don't have. Therefore your response should be a simple "thank you" as without us there would be no Greek averages. In fact, it was actually some Greek members from Anthrogenica who distributed Greek samples labeled as Northeastern to all over Mainland, from Peloponnese to Macedonia as if they are actually from these regions and again, we corrected it by collecting samples both from the community and academic articles.

2- As you probably do not even understand what I pointed out I feel a need to explain it comprehensively. I claimed that there are two different groups in Greek Macedonia one being from the inner parts of Macedonia and consisted of Macedonian-like individuals, and the other is being the group that carries actual Greek input. The samples I posted were from inner parts and I specifically pointed it out. Besides, if I would like to draw attention to this I would open a thread and show people how Macedonians are similar to the Greek Macedonians. However, I posted them when vbnetkhio and xripkan asked me about it. If I would like to highlight the Slavic invasion, I would start with Thrace as it is the Northernmost region in Greece. However, I claimed Thracian Greeks are "Southern" than Macedonian Greeks. That's because the region, just like the Greek_Thessaloniki group, includes colonists from Southern parts of the Mainland and models in-between natives(Bulgarian-like) and Southern Greeks.

3- I do not believe Greek Macedonians are more Slavic than Macedonians. They seem to be more Slavic than South(Gevgelija and around) and Vardar group but they're in the same parallel overall. Vbnetkhio, on the other hand, mentioned historical registers and pointed out the richness of Slavic settlements in Greek Macedonia which is a fact. Plus, some of the tribes who settled in North Macedonia were arriving from Central Macedonia. So what's wrong here except you don't like it? We can not argue it because your dear national values challenges it? Sure. See the PCA and note the distinction of mentioned groups.

Spoiler!

4- I'm not an etymological wizard, but I know that the area called Roumlouki is not the hearth of Macedonia and only 3% of the whole Macedonia, and already pointed out as a Greek region by me, belonged to the Greek_Thessaloniki group. Also, see the #6 Actual ethnic group section for clarification.
    Spoiler!

5- I will not be involved in phenotype nonsense, we are talking about genetics. I have a more Slavic look both from Macedonian and Greek Macedonian averages but I'm a "Turk" after all. You got the point.

6- Greek Macedonians and Slavic Macedonians were the same people 150 years ago. The ones who belonged to the Greek Church and Greek borders remained as Greeks while the rest continued to speak Slavic. If you ask me, a great portion of them was already bilingual throughout history. This is a regional fact that everyone who lives in there without specific agendas knows. If it was not, I would have no reason to defend this theory. I'm not Macedonian after all.

Population distribution of Macedonia when taking Church registers as a reference:

Spoiler!

Actual ethnic distribution:
    Spoiler!

7- Macedonians might be speaking Slavic but they are still having Iron Age Balkan DNA that makes them "descendants of Alexander" with your words. Greek Macedonians who are from the inner parts of Macedonia are no different. Greek group who lies in coastal and Southwestern parts of Macedonia has an extra Greek input that roots in Southern Greece. In addition, I did not lie about that Bulgarian/Serbian-like individual. It was an outlier and was not representing the region, and it was posted because it was interesting. Beyond that, there is no other reason.

8- Finally, without having actual proof opening such a lynching thread is not a very good way for your agendas, and you make yourself like a fool. If you claim that the region I specified is not as I presented, then come with your own samples and provide us contact details so we can verify. If they are indeed legit samples and show differences from the ones I posted, then we can think of heterogeneity in the region but the ones I posted still remains a fact. 28 samples from such a little region can not be explained with an "outlier" label. Now you may prefer to trust or not to trust which I do not care about because I'm collecting these samples so I can use them for my own work. If I hadn't asked, I wouldn't post. Concluding, as I already spend enough time on this issue both while collecting and answering you, this is the only answer in this thread. Try not to twist my words and understand what I pointed out clearly, if you can't, read again. Cheers.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

Turks have small skulls - they have brain capacity of an ant.

Last Online
    05-23-2021 @ 01:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Sarakatsanos(Macedonia <- Thessaly <- Agrafa) + Northern Thrace
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    Greekoid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    Christian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Sure, let's talk.

1) I'm not a member on Anthrogenica for a reason. Most people there have megalomaniac tendencies to the point they consider scientists ignorant. They are very knowledgeable though their biases cloud any counters to their theories. There are great discussions which I read but don't take almost anyone at face value and try to make up my conclusions based on the differing arguments. Therefore it is no surprise the random assignments because they have already concluded what a Peloponnesian, Macedonian, Chinese etc must look like.

2) From the first 5 surnames in the list that you posted, 3(60%) don't exist in whole Greece let alone Macedonia and another one has concentration in the south. Source https://apps.vrisko.gr/apo-pou-krataei-i-skoufia-sou
    Is this your non-biased effort? I'm willing to hear from you that instead you got tricked by fake people.
    You also claimed that (part of?) the reason people from Chalkidiki plot southern is because they are colonists from Euboea. You mean the ~700 BC(~2700 BP) colonisation of part of Chalkidiki by people from Chalkis? Is this your scientific scenario or again I don't understand well?

3) Greek Macedonians(I assume "inner" ones) are more Slavic than people from Gevgeli and such, and parallel to the rest of the country? Is this based on the same list which contains some non-existant surnames?
    Classify "inner" Greek Macedonia. I guess(add or remove if incorrect) Edessa, Florina, Kastoria, Kilkis, northern Serres? Florina-Edessa-Kastoria-Kilkis have known former or current Slavic-speakers most of which nowadays identify as Greeks(those who still live there). These I had in mind when I already said that some Greek Macedonians do have recent Slavic ancestry. They include a (great) minority of Greek Macedonians. Still doesn't say if they are more Slavic in ancestry than Gevgelians. On the limited samples I have seen(if they are legit, because as with fake results on one side, I'm sure there are Greeks who may masquerade a Peloponnesian for a Florinian) they seem to be normal Greeks.
    Vbnetkhio's map is good. Even if we didn't know that Slavs settled in northern parts of Macedonia from the beginning(they did), scholarly take should be to not take everything at face value and instead combine all knowledge. I can show you sources where all Slavs were expelled from Greece. So case closed, not one drop of blood? No, instead critical thinking says that some were already assimilated as we also know from sources and from the rest those not obeying imperial order were expelled.

4) Roumlouki was an example as it lies by Thessaloniki and in the center of Macedonia. It illustrates the clear Greek character of the area to even acquire a Greek nickname. This way we can establish a minimum southern extent to which Slavs may have existed in good numbers, being northern of this parallel.

5) Group phenotypes correlate extremely well with genetics in neighbouring groups that share similar history. Spaniards look very homogeneous as would be guessed. If all Macedonians shared similar recent ancestry in their millennia common history they would be indistinguishable. When groups of our northern neighbours come to Pieria on vacation or shopping at Mediterranean Cosmos(Thessaloniki Mall) they are generally recognised. Genetics only belongs in a lab, reality is more complex.

6) I already answered this but you ignored it for your own purposes. In the 18th and 19th centuries the number of Slavic-speakers increased greatly due to Bulgarian propaganda in the area. Everyone in the area and the whole country knows this which fueled the counter Greek propaganda to reclaim those "lost" Greeks and even Hellenize the Slavs.
    Many Thessalian Sarakatsani(including my own ancestors) were given incentives to move in the summers to Macedonian pastures instead of Pindus, Agrafa etc. so as to "purify" the area. I added that as a note that I think I'm qualified to know the historical details of the area.
    The 19th and 20th centuries were a "linguistic war" over who would claim the now bilingual people of the "inner" areas. Whatever the outcome, many were monolingual Greek-speakers up to the 18th century when the work of the Bulgarian Church started.
    I think that answers your maps as well and I hope you know there are alternative ones which show a different picture. The situation as I described was very fluid so I won't be posting them unless you want me to. The point is a single map can't accurately describe the situation.

7) Skopians are in majority descended from native Balkaners vs invading Slavs. Even if they were 100% descendants of Alexander's warriors and Greek Macedonians were 50% Slavs + 50% Albanians the situation would be the same: you can't masquerade as Macedonian if you speak Slavic. Belonging to an ethnicity(in most cases) is when you carry the language and culture your ancestors had and any collective foreign ancestry is forgotten or dismissed. Ergo Pontians are Greeks despite low ancestry from Greece proper.
    Iron Age Balkan DNA =/= Greek DNA. Whatever their Iron Age Balkan DNA is, it remains to be seen if it's Greek, Thracian/Dacian, Illyrian. A "Macedonian" user here claims that "Macedonians"-Albanians-Vlachs are one and the same since Iron Age at least, derive from a common "Macedonian" urheimat hence their "Macedonian"-Albanian-Vlach overlap. "Macedonians" = Slavic according to him. Full disclosure since we are talking about motives. Sincere motive = informative even if bad outcome. Ridiculous motive = garbage bin even if occasionally results to the truth.

8) I responded above as per your list and samples. Lynching would be to outright mention names and the proof some of which I provided. Instead I left clear hints so those who know what I'm talking about will understand and those confused wouldn't see somebody tainted even if it would be legit. My agenda is nationalistic as you said, reacting against fake dirt being thrown at us. I will be equally as proud Greek even if we turn out to be Mongols, but that may or may not be proven only with real evidence and by honest motives. I won't stand idle watching a "Macedonian" claiming Aristotle spoke pre-proto-Russian and friendly neighbours providing the insight to Greece. Note I did not include Vbnetkhio even though I disagree with some of his conclusions and he hypothetically could have a motive to exaggerate Slavic impact in Greeks, I believe his efforts are towards figuring things out. Inform me what I don't understand or am wrong about so I become more educated.

Last Online
    11-30-2022 @ 09:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 502
    Given: 155

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspias View Post
    Throw dirt enough and some will stick. You didn't like what you see in genetics? You will not always like it, get used to it.

1- Being Turk or Macedonian or Serbian have nothing to do with creating Greek averages. I do not have nationalistic agendas behind my work, and I believe other people who work in this way also don't have. Therefore your response should be a simple "thank you" as without us there would be no Greek averages. In fact, it was actually some Greek members from Anthrogenica who distributed Greek samples labeled as Northeastern to all over Mainland, from Peloponnese to Macedonia as if they are actually from these regions and again, we corrected it by collecting samples both from the community and academic articles.

2- As you probably do not even understand what I pointed out I feel a need to explain it comprehensively. I claimed that there are two different groups in Greek Macedonia one being from the inner parts of Macedonia and consisted of Macedonian-like individuals, and the other is being the group that carries actual Greek input. The samples I posted were from inner parts and I specifically pointed it out. Besides, if I would like to draw attention to this I would open a thread and show people how Macedonians are similar to the Greek Macedonians. However, I posted them when vbnetkhio and xripkan asked me about it. If I would like to highlight the Slavic invasion, I would start with Thrace as it is the Northernmost region in Greece. However, I claimed Thracian Greeks are "Southern" than Macedonian Greeks. That's because the region, just like the Greek_Thessaloniki group, includes colonists from Southern parts of the Mainland and models in-between natives(Bulgarian-like) and Southern Greeks.

3- I do not believe Greek Macedonians are more Slavic than Macedonians. They seem to be more Slavic than South(Gevgelija and around) and Vardar group but they're in the same parallel overall. Vbnetkhio, on the other hand, mentioned historical registers and pointed out the richness of Slavic settlements in Greek Macedonia which is a fact. Plus, some of the tribes who settled in North Macedonia were arriving from Central Macedonia. So what's wrong here except you don't like it? We can not argue it because your dear national values challenges it? Sure. See the PCA and note the distinction of mentioned groups.

Spoiler!

4- I'm not an etymological wizard, but I know that the area called Roumlouki is not the hearth of Macedonia and only 3% of the whole Macedonia, and already pointed out as a Greek region by me, belonged to the Greek_Thessaloniki group. Also, see the #6 Actual ethnic group section for clarification.
    Spoiler!

5- I will not be involved in phenotype nonsense, we are talking about genetics. I have a more Slavic look both from Macedonian and Greek Macedonian averages but I'm a "Turk" after all. You got the point.

6- Greek Macedonians and Slavic Macedonians were the same people 150 years ago. The ones who belonged to the Greek Church and Greek borders remained as Greeks while the rest continued to speak Slavic. If you ask me, a great portion of them was already bilingual throughout history. This is a regional fact that everyone who lives in there without specific agendas knows. If it was not, I would have no reason to defend this theory. I'm not Macedonian after all.

Population distribution of Macedonia when taking Church registers as a reference:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

7- Macedonians might be speaking Slavic but they are still having Iron Age Balkan DNA that makes them "descendants of Alexander" with your words. Greek Macedonians who are from the inner parts of Macedonia are no different. Greek group who lies in coastal and Southwestern parts of Macedonia has an extra Greek input that roots in Southern Greece. In addition, I did not lie about that Bulgarian/Serbian-like individual. It was an outlier and was not representing the region, and it was posted because it was interesting. Beyond that, there is no other reason.

8- Finally, without having actual proof opening such a lynching thread is not a very good way for your agendas, and you make yourself like a fool. If you claim that the region I specified is not as I presented, then come with your own samples and provide us contact details so we can verify. If they are indeed legit samples and show differences from the ones I posted, then we can think of heterogeneity in the region but the ones I posted still remains a fact. 28 samples from such a little region can not be explained with an "outlier" label. Now you may prefer to trust or not to trust which I do not care about because I'm collecting these samples so I can use them for my own work. If I hadn't asked, I wouldn't post. Concluding, as I already spend enough time on this issue both while collecting and answering you, this is the only answer in this thread. Try not to twist my words and understand what I pointed out clearly, if you can't, read again. Cheers.
    I think you are cherry picking samples to make your point. Macedonian Slavs overall overlap with Bulgarians and sometimes South Serbs. Greek Macedonians overall do not. While some may be close to South Bulgarians (and there is a reason for it being only 'South' Bulgarians), Greek Macedonians are nowhere near Serbs. There have been many researches which verify that.

On the other hand though, clearly Greek Macedonia is a transition region between other Greeks and the South Slavs. Just as North Macedonia and Bulgaria is a transition region between South Slavs and Greeks.

As for the Slavic admixture levels in North Greece and North Macedonia/Bulgaria. Clearly, most of their genetic make up is from the Iron Age. This is especially true for the Greek Macedonians. So if some people in Greek Macedonia would have been speaking Slavic, then it automatically follows that they would be sclavinized Greeks at some point. We can't have it both ways. Considering the people have mostly local ancestry, every Hellenized Slav in Greek Macedonia was once a Sclavinized Greek.

That said, the amount of South Slavs in Greek Macedonia is overrated. As a great deal of people there were Islamic more than a century ago. Probably Greek and Slavs (who were mostly Greek before) converts to Islam. Their descendants are now in Turkey. Indeed, given that North Macedonia is former Paeonian and Dardanian land, there are certainly more Turks with Ancient Macedonian ancestry than there are South Slavs.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianatomia View Post
    I think you are cherry picking samples to make your point. Macedonian Slavs overall overlap with Bulgarians and sometimes South Serbs. Greek Macedonians overall do not. While some may be close to South Bulgarians (and there is a reason for it being only 'South' Bulgarians), Greek Macedonians are nowhere near Serbs. There have been many researches which verify that.

On the other hand though, clearly Greek Macedonia is a transition region between other Greeks and the South Slavs. Just as North Macedonia and Bulgaria is a transition region between South Slavs and Greeks.

As for the Slavic admixture levels in North Greece and North Macedonia/Bulgaria. Clearly, most of their genetic make up is from the Iron Age. This is especially true for the Greek Macedonians. So if some people in Greek Macedonia would have been speaking Slavic, then it automatically follows that they would be sclavinized Greeks at some point. We can't have it both ways. Considering the people have mostly local ancestry, every Hellenized Slav in Greek Macedonia was once a Sclavinized Greek.

That said, the amount of South Slavs in Greek Macedonia is overrated. As a great deal of people there were Islamic more than a century ago. Probably Greek and Slavs (who were mostly Greek before) converts to Islam. Their descendants are now in Turkey. Indeed, given that North Macedonia is former Paeonian and Dardanian land, there are certainly more Turks with Ancient Macedonian ancestry than there are South Slavs.
    Southern regions of North Macedonia were part of ancient Macedonia. Keep coping though

Last edited by Crn Volk; 05-02-2021 at 11:58 PM.

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

0 Not allowed!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

1. You in particular might not have, but c'mon... We're talking about TA, and when it comes to the Greek community here, there always are going to be bastards from Turks, Slavs etc. It's like a given fact for eons as of now.

2. What "two groups" in Greek Macedonia? Are you referring to the once-existing division between the Slavophone inhabitants and the ethnic Greeks that dated back up until the early 20th century? If that is so, then yes, it existed. But if you're referring to today, then it's absolutely ludicrous, at the least. Correct me if I'm wrong.

First of all, some Greeks in Macedonia indeed have additional Slavic admixture. But as you yourself claim, they're outliers and don't represent the region as a whole. So, how is it even possible, to begin with, that there are two distinctive groups amongst the Greeks here? Based on what, additionally? Some outliers?

3. The conclusion here folks: Greeks in Macedonia are marginally more Slavic, so therefore, they're basically the same as their northernmore neighbours despite the fact that 1) haplogroup frequency is different than their neighbouring groups and 2) they don't have the same averages on a mean basis, as far as it concerns everything I've ever seen.

4. No, Slavophones and ethnic Greeks in the region certainly weren't even the same people. Plus, the demographic charts you yourself posted are quite literally showing they're registered as distinct ethnic groups, with "Slavic Macedonians" being lumped in the "Bulgarian" category.

Plus for the "actual" ethnic distribution map, what a fucking joke, for real. Firstly, all estimations that have ever been released show that the Greeks, both Christian and Muslim (Islamised) ones have the majority, no matter if it's marginal or noticeable. Despite that, you're showing us a map where Greeks are seen to be like 10-15% of the population at most. Listen here, I would only see this to be plausible in Thessaloniki, where Greeks were actually the minority. But the rest of Macedonia certainly was not by minority ethnic Greek. Especially for the entirety of Western and Central Macedonia. There were pockets of Slavic settlements for sure, but we cannot say they were the majority of the populus for God's sake.

7. It's not only Greeks in these regions of Macedonia that have this additional output from central and southern Greece. It can be observed throughout all Greek inhabitants of Macedonia. And it's highly likely to be traced to the emigrations of the 17th century of Greeks from the rest of the mainland.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2024 @ 06:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Abruzzo
    Y-DNA
    Bessi tribe
    Hero
    Spartacus / Achilles / Jane Sandanski
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,822
    Given: 1,097

0 Not allowed!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Yes they are more slavic not only from Southern part's also from west east and central part, but here everyone have his own history and theory
    Target: johnnyp_scaled
    Distance: 1.7117% / 0.01711654 | R3P
    49.6 Ancient-Macedonian
    27.2 Illyrian
    23.2 Balto-Slavic_IA

Last Online
    05-23-2021 @ 01:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Sarakatsanos(Macedonia <- Thessaly <- Agrafa) + Northern Thrace
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    Greekoid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    Christian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP View Post
    Yes they are more slavic not only from Southern part's also from west east and central part, but here everyone have his own history and theory
    How stupid do you have to be to believe that? I guess as much as one has to be to believe ancient Macedonians spoke Slavic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information