Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be "european" and be this dark? Serious -haha

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2024 @ 09:55 PM
    The Americas -> North America -> Hispanic America -> Mexico -> Western Mexico
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanoamericano Virreinal (1000% mexican! Born, raised and living in Mexico)
    Ethnicity
    60.73-65.1% European/MENA, 33-35.81% Indigenous American and 2-3.45% SSA
    Ancestry
    Spain, Mesoamerica, Western and Central Africa
    Country
    Mexico
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1b -> L19 -> M81 -> M183 -> PF2477 -> PF2546
    mtDNA
    Unknown
    Taxonomy
    Castizo: Alpinized Gracile Med and slightly Baskid + Minor Margid
    Politics
    Meritocracy, "Git Gud" and Ius Soli
    Hero
    Cristóbal de Ońate, Reina Isabel la Católica, Tzilacatzin, Porfirio Díaz and Dr. Iosif Lazaridis
    Religion
    Agnosticism (Culturally Roman Catholicism)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,503
    Given: 10,131

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    You cannot be typical and be skin type 4.
    I didn't say typical, I said you don't look very atypical

Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 01:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Taxonomy
    Nordid + D/CM infl.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

1 Not allowed!

Could you post your Eurogenes K13 data? I wonder if you differ somehow from other Portuguese in terms of the components.
    Single Population Sharing (Eurogenes)
    1 Estonian_Polish 4.36
    2 Russian_Smolensk 4.88
    3 Southwest_Russian 5.32
    4 Belorussian 5.78
    5 Lithuanian 5.92

Last Online
    07-03-2022 @ 01:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    R-DF27
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-slavic-iberian-northpontid
    Ancestry
    Iberia, duero river
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Df27-Z225
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile
    Hero
    Gausón
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 208
    Given: 142

2 Not allowed!

iberians are from white to weath skinned, super common dude, what's up with you,

Last Online
    Today @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    West-Eurasian
    Ancestry
    Algeria, Europe and Syria
    Country
    Syria
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a1b1a1a2b or U152 (Christovano Barattini -Suna)
    mtDNA
    me: U1a1a1 (Buza Maggiori-Italy); dad: I1b (Pied-Noir)
    Politics
    Ancap
    Hero
    Jeffrey Sachs
    Relationship Status
    Fatti gli affari tuoi!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,820
    Given: 11,619

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger0075 View Post
    The kid on the left has purple eyes

How rare is it? I've never meet someone with such eyes.
    Good point! Like Elizabeth Taylor. One of the rarest types of eye color:
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Coimbra, born and raised (old man from Santo Tirso)
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Hero
    Eru Ilúvatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,515
    Given: 4,454

1 Not allowed!

Not a serious thread btw I think i'm a 5 on that one scale (forget the name). Mulatoo type

You're obviously not type V imo.

I remember that untanned pic of beardless you I said wouldn't even be cherrypicked by ItalicRats. You can post it if you want, and also your unexposed skin, like your thighs or other areas (if you don't expose them to the sun), with a good lighting, and we could tell you what your skin category might be, because tanning hability is not all that determines your skin tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    "stop darkwashing south euros hamilcar" "OWD" "these are not common iberian look we look similar to french and brits" "atlantic facade"

the more iberian members will register on this site, the more you'll see I was right.
    Hamilcar being like "this is free real estate"

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    You do it continually, this sentence is absolutely correct.

And the more Berber members will register on this site, the more we will see you were not right.

This is not a common Iberian look, Luso has quite atypical features, his skin colour when tanned is quite extreme, their facial features are more difficult to find in the Iberian peninsula than his skin colour,and this doesn't make their skin color typical either, just more common, especially in sunny seasons.

Similar obviously no, but closer to them than to any NA, yes. And in the case of Frenchs, yes, a large proportion similar, a similarity that increases as you go to the south and west of France, but to a greater or lesser extent we can find throughout France.

But we already know, thanks to your threads, that North Coastal Moroccans are who actually are similar to British, and Scandinavians (to Frenchs because Frenchs are too wog).

The Atlantic façade alludes to a very ancient genetic relationship, basically ended in early etages of Bronze Age, I don't know why you attack it so much, nor do I know what it means in all this, if this theory is correct, it would not imply more than a certain common genetic tendency in certain geographical areas, and its current incidence would be very small.
    About the similarities with the French, you can find actual studies that show that, like Blade's, or if you don't trust them for some reason (see his sampled people and methods first, and then argue with me), Supercomputer's:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...highlight=1144

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    Portuguese of both sexes scored as only slightly darker-eyed than their Southern French counterparts (54,38% vs. 56% among women and 44,31% vs. 46,4% among men). However, France when considered as a whole with the northern parts included scored as 58% light-eyed (based on both sexes), while Portuguese average in my survey is 49,35%.
    The Portuguese aren't greatly behind the French in terms of blondism - 15,12% compared to 16,31%.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ically-backed)

He's not atypical at all, all portuguese members said he looks pretty normal/average.
    wut

I don't think many people said that, who was it xd, can you get that on quote?

He's on the dark end of the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Damiăo de Góis View Post
    I'm getting Sikeliot flashbacks. Obsessive repetitiveness was a common thing, so i expect thousands more of these threads from Luso.
    On his defense, he made this thread as a joke

You're simply lying he isn't atypical at all and he would certainly not be mistaken for a foreigner in your country. I've seen tons of portuguese way more exotic than him you can't lie to me.
    Maybe, but they are not really that much more exotic, like c'mon, and it's not like you see them with that much frequency IRL, unless you're specifically searching the web for them.

How many of my friends are as dark as Luso?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ass-as-a-group
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...s-As-a-Group-2
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...s-As-a-Group-3

or how many of these people? There are some average, lighter and darker groups of Portuguese people here, from a thread thread of mine done for that specific purpose of comparing lighter and darker groups, so if this is cherrypicked, it's cherrypicked both ways

Quote Originally Posted by Übermensch View Post
    I'm way browner than him!

Begone vile lord!

Also yes according to stats riffians are lighter than portuguese same for kabyles.

please post them ma man, I'm genuinely curious

"lighter" doesn't mean european looking, you can be light but still north african looking like these two riffian children :

Cool purple eyes, like lady Ashara Dayne! Riffians and Kabyles are like the Stony Dornishmen

Ok, but they're not really that light by European standarts, not Portuguese (let alone further North).

these children singing a traditional song from the Alentejo (Beja) is really cool btw:

From other regions:

Coimbra

Leiria

Penafiel

LOL here random examples

Here's some examples of famous lighter Portuguese people (many of these are some of the ones I personaly know, currently, minus the ones I've forgotten the names and can't find, minus the ones everyone else knows):

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tuguese-People
    Last edited by hurtuv; 05-09-2021 at 01:30 PM.
    “Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects with everything else.”
    -Leonardo da Vinci
    Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    Women have hair so that you can grab them while you’re pounding from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    Don't worry Roy. We're talking about some profound unsolved problem in science of computing (computer science).
    Quote Originally Posted by solarisregvm View Post
    You sound like an authority of people who know naked portuguese people ......
    Classify Hurtuv and Family 2022
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...nd-Family-2022

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    West-Eurasian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Syria
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Politics
    Ancap
    Hero
    Jeffrey Sachs
    Relationship Status
    Fatti gli affari tuoi!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Does lamp light tan our skin?
    Last edited by Rafael Passoni; 05-09-2021 at 04:01 AM.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic, French-Iberian
    Ethnicity
    white American
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Basque, French Huguenot, East German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U5a
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    lol
    Hero
    Augustus
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,111
    Given: 1,191

1 Not allowed!

I am serious in terms of this topic, yes. Because I am not coping, I used to cope about being perfectly avg and normal but that is just living a lie.
    It's not a cope, women stray from you if you're insecure. Don't be insecure, we all have to be strong to make it. Yes the odds may feel stacked against you, but you HAVE to persevere through your doubts.
    Eurogenes K13: North_Dutch + Spanish_Murcia + West_Scottish + West_Scottish @ 4.395628

G25 Ancient + Modern: Distance: 3.0211% / 0.03021062
    48.2 VK2020_England_Dorset_VA
    19.0 VK2020_Isle_Of_Man_VA
    16.2 Spanish_Pais_Vasco
    10.0 French_Paris
    6.6 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2021 @ 04:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 685
    Given: 443

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    But what do you say friend? If Americans know who is and who is not white, it is obvious that if you do not look like them, you are not white.
    Claro. Antańo, pero no hace tanto tiempo, en los EE.UU. el ser considerado blanco o no (incluso los irlandeses tuvieron que ciertamente luchar a brazo partido allí para que se les considerase al menos legalmente, entre otras cosas tuvieron que mimetizarse con la población blanca, sí aquélla misma que despreciaba a los considerados no-blancos y estaba en contra de dar la ciudadanía americana a cualquiera, acceso a determinados trabajos, formación, etc. etc.) dependía de que pudieses obtener la ciudadanía, entrar en determinados trabajos, poseer tierras, poder ir a la universidad, vivir en determinados barrios y no ghettos --a los considerados no-blancos no se les permitía vivir en barrios blancos, por ejemplo, de ahí la aparición de los little italy y otros little, por ejemplo, considerados como no-blancos, como muchísimos otros pueblos. o sea, no se les permitía progresar y prosperar, con lo que se evitaba que tales grupos pudieran subir en el escalafón economicosocial, estar siempre sometidos y por debajo de los así auto-llamados blancos.

Los armenios, judios, asirios y multitud de otros grupos tuvieron ciertamente que luchar también a brazo partido para que fueran considerados blancos, ya no por el color de piel en sí, sino por las consecuencias legales que ello conllevaba, y que he explicado, o sea poder acceder al progreso de forma plena, pues de otra manera, te habría estado vedado.

Algunos de estos grupos hasta sufrieron de ataques populares en masa siempre con el "sucio XXXXXX negro de mierda" en la boca. Por ejemplo, los inmigrantes griegos, italianos, etc. etc.

Y de los mexicanos que les cruzó la raya, o sea aquellos que vivían en sus tierras cuando se las zamparon los gringos, ya para qué vamos a hablar. Los que pudieron sobrevivir --gracias a que muchísimos de los cuales sabían oficios y fueron por ello aprovechados-- tuvieron que vérselas y deseárselas para sobrevivir, difícilmente progresar en su nuevo país. Y, por supuesto, que de blancos nada de nada, aunque fuesen más blancos que la leche, con el agravamiento de que eran católicos. Los mismos polacos y sobre todo irlandeses, católicos y por tanto no tan blancos como para ser considerados como tal en la exquisita sociedad WASP, también tuvieron que luchar contra la opinión pública establecida, mimetizarse también con la misma, incluso meterse en puestos de trabajo que les diera algún caché como la policía, los bomberos, etc. para ser considerados blancos en aquella tierra de promisión.

Curiosamente, nada, quizá haya visto una o dos películas sobre el tema en toda mi vida relacionada con los inmigrantes italianos y que luego no he podido encontrar de nuevo, de esta parte de la gloriosa historia americana puede ser disfrutada a través de películas de Hollywood, está ahí aparcada, escondida, como si nunca hubiese existido.
    Last edited by Diego Garcia; 05-09-2021 at 07:50 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    West-Eurasian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Syria
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Politics
    Ancap
    Hero
    Jeffrey Sachs
    Relationship Status
    Fatti gli affari tuoi!
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    04-06-2022 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Deer
    Country
    France
    Region
    Lower Normandy
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Taxonomy
    Deerid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 199

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Passoni View Post
    It says Type 2 for me, i think this is what i am. If you give honest answers

Understanding Your Skin Cancer Risk
    You almost always burn and rarely tan in the sun. You are highly susceptible to skin damage as well as cancers like basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma. You are also at high risk for melanoma, one of the most dangerous forms of skin cancer.
    Unfortunately, i had some family members with skin cancer.
    Luso, you should be happy your skin is well protected for sunshine! It's like everything is upside down on Apricity lol
    My old account was Eleonore, still the same

Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread Information