Just think about how non-whites behave on this fucking forum, as an Italian racially, I feel forced to vote right-wing, even if right-wing parties in my country are somewhat anti-Italian. If people hate me, why would I want them in my country, why would I want them around me? I don't hate them, at all, it's a defensive mechanism. I despise nationalism and racist behaviours, more than ever, but if my future is on the line, what should you do? Sacrifice for a principle. I feel every day closer to a concentration camp, reading what people say and think on the internet and IRL. COMPLETE LIES. Think about https://www.google.com/search?q=net+...aE3R5FDD8H4YFM Another lie that I hear all the time is that Italy sucks money from the EU, it's a just joke. I see here around me, when Italians stereotype have no basis on reality. Italy is one of the country with the lowest crime rate ever. Just think about that. Whereas people from literal shithole country are coming in, with a sense of superiority, of "I should be privileged". It's insane.

I think of what my parents went trought when they were migrants, in small dormitories with dozens of people, working 12 hours a day to make a living, build a house. This world, our culture, the media is a falsification of reality.