Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1174

Thread: No, southern Europeans have no reason to want to be northern Europeans.

  1. #51
    Veteran Member Centurion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Location
    Budapest
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ethnic French
    Ancestry
    1/2 Breton+various French regions
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Berid and Litorid
    Politics
    National-Liberalism
    Gender
    Posts
    1,436
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 628/21
    Given: 538/76

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    I would be disappointed if you are not aware that the USSR developed nuclear warfare and their spacial program thanks to espionage, stealing western technology (mostly German and from the USA).
    They didn't spied the Iberians, strangely. I'm wondering why. Iberian spaces programs are a joke compared with Russia's ones.

    The main reason why Russia is poor is because of communism. If a Marxist revolution had been achieved in Spain (and it could really had happened) it would be as poor as Russia today or even more.


    Why do you people dont open threads about MENA looking Americans, British, Germans etc for example?
    Because it's so rare that it would be irrelevant. Unlike for MENA looking Southern Euros.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    , just with the discovery and colonization of America Spain has contributed more to the world than all the supposed Russian advances in aerospace matter. Every time you eat potatoes and tomato, remember thanks to who
    The Vikings knew America several centuries before the Spaniards had even heard about it. They even had a significant influence on Mesoamerican civilizations. Colombus relied heavily on their knowledge for his "discovery" of America. It has been demonstrated by French-Argentinian anthropologist Jacques de Mahieu.

    Ha Military It's not just about space either, it's about writers, composers, heck even one of Spain's most famous pieces of classical music was composed by a Russian
    Russia is superior to Spain in all these areas, for sure.

    you can't be serious...
    Why not? There's a lot of clue that it existed. Jurgen Spanuth has developed thoroughly about this in his book about Atlantis:

    The Ancient Greeks themselves believed in its existence. The Acropolis has been built by the Acheans, who originated from Indo-European migrations came from the North. Once these kind of Nordic waves of migration dried up, Greece progressively entered in decadence, lost its greatness and became the shithole that it is today.

    Just right now for example there is an active thread titled 'Compilation of Spanish blondes', what's the point of those types of thread?
    Indeed. They love to show how much Nordic looking the can be, while bashing at Nordic looking people. And when someone start to speak about MENA looking Southern Europeans they get mad.

    We all know it's more a matter of West, northern Europe is as relevant as the south, and barely more than the East. It still follows the blue banana of Europe and Charles Murray's human achievements:
    Sure, the "Blue Banana" is still the economic heart of Europe. But if we look ar Northern Europeans countries, namely Ireland and Scandinavia, it's clear that they are far more developed than Southern Europeans countries.

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Ruggery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    ancestry german
    Country
    Argentina
    Gender
    Posts
    10,238
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,104/100
    Given: 3,987/80

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    They you have a problem with southern wogs? If you have it, tell me and we will solve it outside.



  3. #53
    Veteran Member alnortedelsur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Location
    In the basement of my mom
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Posts
    18,485
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14,519/386
    Given: 27,833/1,584

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post



    Because it's so rare that it would be irrelevant. Unlike for MENA looking Southern Euros.


    Indeed. They love to show how much Nordic looking the can be, while bashing at Nordic looking people. And when someone start to speak about MENA looking Southern Europeans they get mad.
    Most southern Euros aren't MENA looking, ignorant.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2019)
    My Updated Ancestry DNA Results (2019)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

  4. #54
    Member Prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    05-20-2021 @ 10:37 PM
    Location
    Australia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Greece, Northern Germany, various parts of the British Isles
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales 2
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med towards Atlantid
    Politics
    Official Nationality
    Hero
    Constantine XI Dragaš Palaiologos
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    196
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 174/1
    Given: 174/7

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Centurion, "The Ancient Greeks themselves believed in its existence. The Acropolis has been built by the Acheans, who originated from Indo-European migrations came from the North. Once these kind of Nordic waves of migration dried up, Greece progressively entered in decadence, lost its greatness and became the shithole that it is today."

    It is rather curious that you say this, considering there is no anthropological basis for "Nords" ever constituting a notable population group in the Greek civilisation. Indo-Europeans were not markedly light in pigmentation, and even when this is considered, most of the Mycenaean Greek samples plot closest to Southern Italy today. Sounds like a cope post based on outdated anthropology, without any sound evidence to support a claim.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Diego Garcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Posts
    717
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 452/11
    Given: 313/3

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    A true northern or nordic or whatever does not need to open this kind of very mediocre threads --in content, expositions, examples, pseudohistorical relates, supposed achievements, fairy tales, understimation. underrating others-- instead of simply being proud of his ancestors, facts, real achievements and their long or short history.

    Most things, comments and arguments I've read here are so childish that I've hesitated about if I am in a kindergarten or among true adults.

    Only some inferior-complexed individuals --or children-- need of theese kinds of threads to create a bit of self-esteem and to get a certain meaning of their lives.

    I'd bet the creators of these kinds of threads are just very sad and uninteresting individuals in their particular lives, as they also allow to figure out here. No other explanation.

  6. #56
    ᛫ ᚡᛁᚿᛚᛆᚿᛑᛂᚱ᛫
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Rdwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Location
    Vinland
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English, French
    Ancestry
    North-West Europe
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I-L233
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordic
    Religion
    North-Sea Aesthetic
    Gender
    Posts
    5,859
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12,104/49
    Given: 12,164/99

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    The fact that you took the time to make a thread about it makes me think otherwise.
    Saxon + Frank (4.336)
    Saxon (4.393)
    Viking Danish + Frank (4.5)
    Viking Danish + Saxon (4.568)
    Visigoth + Saxon (4.601)

    Spoiler!

  7. #57
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    JamesBond007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    Brittonic, Swaefas, Saxon, Viking, Gaullish
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 (native Britonnic)
    mtDNA
    H1
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome -BNP
    Hero
    Nick Griffin
    Religion
    Anglican
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    43
    Gender
    Posts
    6,744
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,562/163
    Given: 1,022/3

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Atlantic View Post
    The medieval nobility was of germanic origin in Iberia, france and italy i guess this would lead to lighter (nordic) features being seem as something desireble and positivly perceived in those countries.
    Hegemony of the usa as the worlds cultural Power spreadind the image of WASPS as the New standart for the west is another reason for this phenomena well shown here in the apricity.
    Right, but it could be worse since we WASPs have more phenotypical diversity than Sweden I would think at least as far as pigmentation goes. I don't think the British people are nordic although some are nordid or nordish. British people are to the West Germanics what Iceland is to the north Germanics so it is improper to call British people 'nordic'.
    sample: England
    distance: 2.908763

    sample: Dutch
    distance: 3.13281

    sample: Scotland
    distance: 4.0097629999999995

  8. #58
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Creoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Gender
    Posts
    7,548
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,837/106
    Given: 4,115/115

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L.o.l.i.t.a View Post
    Some members (mainly Americans with northern ancestry, most Europeans are not idiots at this level) seem to believe that southern Europeans wanted to be from the 'north' or any such nonsense. Whoever was born or lives in Europe knows that it doesn't make any sense. Perhaps this makes sense only in small, irrelevant neo-Nazi circles. In general, Europeans are internationalists or nationalists, but not Nordicites. Each population has its national pride and does not care so much about pigmentation.

    Historically speaking, the largest European empires were in the South (both in the ancient age and in the age of discovery.) Greeks and Romans brought alphabet, philosophy, infrastructure, mathematics and art to the rest of Europe. Part of the development of the Greeks and Romans is due to the contact with other Mediterranean peoples like Phoenicians, Egyptians and others. Some members act as if having ancestry in the Middle East / North Africa is a demerit, but in fact the peoples of the Middle East and North Africa contributed a lot to civilization in the age of the empires.

    Even in a strictly military sense: the Celts were defeated by the Romans and the Germans in every corner of Europe. However, it is full of people with Celtic ancestry, believing that some Mediterranean people are jealous of them. Lol
    The largest Empire in history was the British Empire, and the second largest European Empire was that of the Russians, while the French and Germans have largely dominated continental Europe since the Middle Ages.

    This is just another thread for Southerners like you (are you really French?) to yap endlessly at Nordics/Northerners, who generally aren't interested or even present, contrary to the false picture you paint.
    Last edited by Creoda; 05-11-2021 at 06:36 AM.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Venezuela
    Region
    Florida
    Gender
    Posts
    186
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 175/5
    Given: 149/0

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    They have no reason to, but here are some notorious complexed southern europeans that try hard to differentiate them with the rest of South Europe, posting atypical northern european looking individuals from their countries. This is a sad but true reality in this forum.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    06-14-2021 @ 02:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimo + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    4,776
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,065/55
    Given: 6,735/31

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I dont think they want to be northern european, they just want to be european, but they are judged by the northern european standard, and considered less european, then they fight back.
    you are right

Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. zueira

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 05-19-2021, 01:12 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-19-2021, 04:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2019, 06:44 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2018, 11:34 PM
  5. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-13-2018, 11:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •