Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caribbean genetics. 2.500 gedmatch kits from different new world caribbean nations

Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    Something interesting also regarding Cubans is that normally in this sites people who want to minimize euro admixture in Cuba say things like "those Florida Cubans are just recent spanish immigrants" but that is absurd when most of this very euro cubans are scoring amerindian admixture.
    Well, I identify with Cuba and the Cubans in that sense, they do the same thing with Brazil, especially these ignorant Gringos that you should know.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

55% Eurasian is about right for us.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 4,539

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Well, I identify with Cuba and the Cubans in that sense, they do the same thing with Brazil, especially these ignorant Gringos that you should know.
    We are on that club as well, bro. Henry Louis Gates and the likes of him never fail to club us in the head while trying to elevate the "saintly" Haitians in the process. Funny thing, though, is that aframs as a whole and their white liberal enablers tend to vacation on the more Euro shifted areas of this island and never in the vaunted black ethnostate, go figure.

Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andullero View Post
    We are on that club as well, bro. Henry Louis Gates and the likes of him never fail to club us in the head while trying to elevate the "saintly" Haitians in the process. Funny thing, though, is that aframs as a whole and their white liberal enablers tend to vacation on the more Euro shifted areas of this island and never in the vaunted black ethnostate, go figure.
    Yes, of course, as I was able to forget the DR, you, because you have a larger Mulatto population in %, you should know what that is, to have your country Africanized by gringos. I say this because Brazil is often Africanized by people from this "damn country North American" ​​bro I’ve heard absurd things like, Brazil is "Latino South Africa" ie we are a "country 80% black and 15% white and that white minority enslaves and subjugates the black majority "" and that in Brazil there are only whites in southern Germanic cities, because the rest of Brazil is black "they even erase our indigenous ancestry which is very common in northern Brazil where people they are 30% - 40% indigenous on average, but I find it funny when a Yankee comes to Brazil and finds out that we are not a "second Africa" or a South Africa at the height of apartheid, I have seen Aframs saying that they visited Brazil and were disappointed "because they did not see so many black people" for you see the level of these gringos.

And about DR I even imagine what they say about you, "the only difference between Haiti and DR is the language everyone is black" "Dominicans are ashamed to come out black" and their chimpanzee mind is unable to understand that One drop rule (something ridiculous by the way) does not apply in any Latin American country, because our countries were born with the mix of races. And about the Aframs I realize how racist they are, only you see that when they want to show "Black Beauty" they usually catch people with the clearest and most European appearance possible, like Vanessa Williams or Halle Berry, as if they didn’t like sub-Saharan traits, and for example how did you say they spend a vacation where? in a poor African country or in the Caribbean or in Europe?
    Last edited by Tutankhamun; 05-12-2021 at 01:28 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Panamanian
    Ethnicity
    Mulato Colonial
    Ancestry
    Canarian Islanders, West African, Panamanian Natives
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    E-M78
    mtDNA
    A2
    Taxonomy
    Pardo: Atlanto Med + minor Berid + Sudanid + residual Centralid
    Politics
    Right wing populism
    Hero
    General Pinochet, General Torrijos, Donald Trump
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,274
    Given: 5,613

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Yes, of course, as I was able to forget the DR, you, because you have a larger Mulatto population in %, you should know what that is, to have your country Africanized by gringos. I say this because Brazil is often Africanized by people from this "damn country North American" ​​bro I’ve heard absurd things like, Brazil is "Latino South Africa" ie we are a "country 80% black and 15% white and that white minority enslaves and subjugates the black majority "" and that in Brazil there are only whites in southern Germanic cities, because the rest of Brazil is black "they even erase our indigenous ancestry which is very common in northern Brazil where people they are 30% - 40% indigenous on average, but I find it funny when a Yankee comes to Brazil and finds out that we are not a "second Africa" or a South Africa at the height of apartheid, I have seen Africans saying that they visited Brazil and were disappointed "because they did not see so many black people" for you see the level of these gringos.

And about DR I even imagine what they say about you, "the only difference between Haiti and DR is the language everyone is black" "Dominicans are ashamed to come out black" and their chimpanzee mind is unable to understand that One drop rule (something ridiculous by the way) does not apply in any Latin American country, because our countries were born with the mix of races. And about the Aframs I realize how racist they are, only you see that when they want to show "Black Beauty" they usually catch people with the clearest and most European appearance possible, like Vanessa Williams or Halle Berry, as if they didn’t like sub-Saharan traits, and for example how did you say they spend a vacation where? in a poor African country or in the Caribbean or in Europe?
    Aframs AND white liberal are trashy idiots
    They think that Panamá Is entirely black because the anglocaribbean descendant migrate to US but Panama are a clearly Triracial country with heavily Native heritage(around 35-40%) and even full mestizo region in the most western provinces
    A favor de la Unión del Caribe Hispano: Cuba, República Dominicana, Puerto Rico y Panamá

Mi mapa de Ancestros hace 4500 años atras

Como buen panameño tengo: genetica española, aborigen guanche, judia sefardita, amerindia y negra lo unico exotico
    es el asiatico oriental debido a un bisabuelo chino

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

1 Not allowed!

i will try to post something about south america
    Ansioso!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Something interesting also regarding Cubans is that normally in this sites people who want to minimize euro admixture in Cuba say things like "those Florida Cubans are just recent spanish immigrants" but that is absurd when most of this very euro cubans are scoring amerindian admixture.
    Mas esses dados de Cuba são distorcidos, pode olhar lá. O gráfico diz que eles são apenas cerca de 4% SSA, quando eles devem ser pelo menos 24% SSA na base do olhômetro. Eles tem até mais amerindian que SSA nesses gráficos, isso é porque Cuba de alguma forma sempre tem uma overrepresentação de suas brancos, talvez pelo excesso de pessoas de Miami que são basicamente 90% espanhóis galegos/canários com um 6/7% de amerindian e 4% de SSA na média. Olhando as ruas de Cuba e os dadod genéticos não consigo acreditar que batem, ao contrário de PR e a DR que dá um match quase perfeito com os testes.

Um espanhol casando com alguém 75/77.5/80/82.5% euro dá um resultado bem próximo do average dos Florida Cubans e dos brancos de Cuba.
    Last edited by Tenma de Pegasus; 05-13-2021 at 01:41 AM.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,361
    Given: 11,959

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    Mas esses dados de Cuba são distorcidos, pode olhar lá. O gráfio diz que eles são apenas cerca de 4% SSA, quando eles devem ser pelo menos 24% SSA na base do olhômetro. Eles tem até mais amerindian que SSA nesses gráficos, isso é porque Cuba de algo forma sempre tem uma overrepresentação de suas brancos, talvez pelo excesso de pessoas de Miami que são basicamente 90% espanhóis galegos/canários com um 6/7% de amerindian e 4% de SSA na média. Olhando as ruas de Cuba e os dadod genéticos são consigo acreditar que batem, ao contrário de PR e a DR que dá um match quase perfeito com os testes.

Um espanhol casando com alguém 75/77.5/80/82.5% euro dá um resultado bem próximo do average dos Florida Cubans e dos brancos de Cuba.
    Im not saying this is a perfect representation of cuba.

What i am saying is that this individuals are probably representative of White Cubans, since they are highly euro but still most of them are scoring some amerindian.

Cuba has always been predominantely white according to the census.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I agree they are representative of their white part.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 02:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Like this Cubana 88.1% euro, 5.1% Amerindian,4.1% MENA and only 1.4% ssa.

https://www.reddit.com/r/23andme/com...ba_my_results/

She wrote this on comment section
    "So my dad and all my uncles and aunts on that side + my grandmother are very visibly not white just based on coloring (not black but very mestizo looking). My grandmother was from the eastern side of the island and I think she must’ve had a much higher percentage of indigenous Cuban than I do. Growing up I was a few shades darker than I am now so I never truly felt “white” like my Mom’s side of the family. Though I acknowledge I am, it’s just a weird identity issue that I’ve had to come to terms with the past few years haha My results did shock me at first because I thought I’d have more indigenous just based on what I’ve said above"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information