"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,959
    Given: 10,182

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by An Ferbasach View Post
    You don't look English, you couldn't pass anywhere in the Isles. But you do look a lot like British/Canadian/Hungarian/Jewish comedian Michael McIntyre.
    I am handsome, though. I am not like him.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,097
    Given: 28,473

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    My apologies too, but for awhile you were almost implying that I was "too ugly" to look Irish- or really Dark Irish for that matter. You posted pictures of only the best looking Irish people to make such claims. My Irish ancestors were fine looking people, though. You said I was "too old" to get a proper phenotype. It's best to type people middle aged when they have their full bone structure. In my 20s and well into my 30s , I still looked like a teenaged boy.
    That's all in your head and you can post my direct quotes. I never said you were ugly. You aren't ugly and when young you were good looking and there's nothing wrong with how you look now. If you think I posted the best looking Irish I just post GAA teams as they are a good method of posting Irish from different counties. They are just ordinary Irish people who are involved in GAA. They aren't actors or professionals. You must have a strange image of Irish people. Of course GAA players are all a relatively younger population but they are just everyday Irish people. I never said you were too old only that face shape changes with age and you have a broad lower face. As an example look at JFK when he was younger and when he was in his 40s. As I said it isn't an insult to say someone doesn't look like an ethnicity and has nothing to do with whether someone is good looking or not.

As an American you have multiple ancestries so it isn't surprising that you don't look Irish or English. Your non-Isles ancestry would have contributed to how you look. Nothing wrong with that but don't embellish what I say. I've never said you were ugly and you shouldn't embellish what someone says. At least quote them if you are accusing someone or something.

And you're the one who came back with rudeness to me about how Irishmen were voted the ugliest. They have also been voted the sexiest as well and all those surveys mean nothing. I don't go out of my way to insult people and saying someone doesn't look like an ethnicity isn't insulting someone. Not everyone looks the same and different ethnicities have obvious differences in looks.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,102
    Given: 6,048

0 Not allowed!

My apologies too, but for awhile you were almost implying that I was "too ugly" to look Irish- or really Dark Irish for that matter. You posted pictures of only the best looking Irish people to make such claims. My Irish ancestors were fine looking people, though. You said I was "too old" to get a proper phenotype. It's best to type people middle aged when they have their full bone structure. In my 20s and well into my 30s , I still looked like a teenaged boy.
    I detect a midlife crisis. It takes one to know one. If you want a cheap and fake boost to your ego, buy some beer at a local store. I guarantee that they'll card you.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    That's all in your head and you can post my direct quotes. I never said you were ugly. You aren't ugly and when young you were good looking and there's nothing wrong with how you look now. If you think I posted the best looking Irish I just post GAA teams as they are a good method of posting Irish from different counties. They are just ordinary Irish people who are involved in GAA. They aren't actors or professionals. You must have a strange image of Irish people. Of course GAA players are all a relatively younger population but they are just everyday Irish people. I never said you were too old only that face shape changes with age and you have a broad lower face. As an example look at JFK when he was younger and when he was in his 40s. As I said it isn't an insult to say someone doesn't look like an ethnicity and has nothing to do with whether someone is good looking or not.

As an American you have multiple ancestries so it isn't surprising that you don't look Irish or English. Your non-Isles ancestry would have contributed to how you look. Nothing wrong with that but don't embellish what I say. I've never said you were ugly and you shouldn't embellish what someone says. At least quote them if you are accusing someone or something.

And you're the one who came back with rudeness to me about how Irishmen were voted the ugliest. They have also been voted the sexiest as well and all those surveys mean nothing. I don't go out of my way to insult people and saying someone doesn't look like an ethnicity isn't insulting someone. Not everyone looks the same and different ethnicities have obvious differences in looks.
    You constantly post photographs that are fair and good representations of typical young individuals in Ireland. Some of the girls are beautiful, and some not so much. In fact, I thought that one group was comprised of special needs girls. You're not cherrypicking people.

I noticed something about men and women in both the British Isles and the South. You have some folks who won't win any beauty contests any time soon. On the other hand, you see some of the most gorgeous women on the face of the Earth. It all balances out in the end.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I detect a midlife crisis. It takes one to know one. If you want a cheap and fake boost to your ego, buy some beer at a local store. I guarantee that they'll card you.
    Well firstly, midlife crisis is a myth, but typically today it starts around age 50.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well firstly, midlife crisis is a myth, but typically today it starts around age 50.
    It's definitely not a myth. Millions of guys beg to differ. It also could start in your forties or your fifties. Of course, some people have a "midlife crisis" at 18.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,097
    Given: 28,473

1 Not allowed!

You constantly post photographs that are fair and good representations of typical young individuals in Ireland. Some of the girls are beautiful, and some not so much. In fact, I thought that one group was comprised of special needs girls. You're not cherrypicking people.

I noticed something about men and women in both the British Isles and the South. You have some folks who won't win any beauty contests any time soon. On the other hand, you see some of the most gorgeous women on the face of the Earth. It all balances out in the end.
    Yes there are some very attractive people and others that aren't so blessed. Not being biased though but the Irish on the whole are very warm and helpful people. They have a bit of charm going on that I think is a bit unique and something that many people that have went to Ireland have commented on. That doesn't mean you might not get some ratbags though. Unfortunately no population is free from those.

I can't understand why some people accuse me of a bias when all I do is post some pictures from a search and many times I will include the link. I might type in Clare Camogie and I'll post a few pictures from the first page. Most of my pictures are of non actors but I do post GAA teams because they are comprised of ordinary people. A lot of Irish and British actors anyway are much more ordinary looking than Hollywood actors because British or Irish programs are a bit more realistic and the actors aren't just there for their good looks.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by An Ferbasach View Post
    You don't look English, you couldn't pass anywhere in the Isles. But you do look a lot like British/Canadian/Hungarian/Jewish comedian Michael McIntyre.
    This is spot on, he's like a fatter Michael McIntyre.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's definitely not a myth. Millions of guys beg to differ. It also could start in your forties or your fifties. Of course, some people have a "midlife crisis" at 18.
    I studied this in my psychology class, it's not a real thing. It was debunked way back in the 1970s.

Sent from my G9 PRO using Tapatalk

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    This is spot on, he's like a fatter Michael McIntyre.
    No, I am much better built and have more refined facial features.

Sent from my G9 PRO using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information