Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Only a small minority of Israelites have Royal Dragon genes through the house of David.

Israel is the only 'Western' country to legally sanction torture, and the Israeli Defense Forces use bone-breaking and shoot-to-maim policies against Palestinians, and even reporters. Furthermore, Israel forbids marriages of Jews to non-Jews, just like nazi Germany (Jews who marry gentiles have to get married in Cyprus).

Last Online
    08-26-2023 @ 04:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance and Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    Lorraine, Alsace, Palatine, and Baden
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    J2a1
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Litorid, Assyroid, Mediterranid
    Politics
    Centrist, Moderate, Libertarian,
    Hero
    Aaron, Son of the Devil
    Religion
    Catholic (Jewish Descent)
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 31

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    just like nazi Germany
    Just like most of history. Do you think my great-great-great-grandfather as a Jew in early 1800s Germany would be allowed to marry a gentile? Do you think a gentile would have been able to marry a Jew? forbidding interfaith marriage is not radical and the Nazis would have thought of it as forbidding interracial marriage as opposed to interfaith marriage. Most of the Israeli people support avoiding interfaith marriage and I would expect that view is in common with Jewish Israelis, Muslim Israelis, and Christian Israelis
    Last edited by Unknown European; 05-15-2021 at 05:10 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldNorth View Post
    It can be argued civilization is the worst thing that ever happened to man kind, before it there was no world wars or mass plagues (and I mean real ones, not overblown flu like covid), there was no companies and governments taking advantage of their people, no mass surveillance.
    People before civilization had plenty of problems to, but they seemed to not have been as overarchingly bad or destructive
    It can be argued that the bourgeoisie is incompetent to rule society unlike true royalty. A true Royal Pendragon has transcendental perception and unity with the God-head of the universe. Only Dragons can initiate this derkesthai process through Royal vampirism as only dragons have the necessary brain receptor sites to be filled from chemicals in the redheaded virgin grail maidens' blood.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,469
    Given: 13,183

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Civilization.
    You mean religion?

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

It can be argued civilization is the worst thing that ever happened to man kind, before it there was no world wars or mass plagues (and I mean real ones, not overblown flu like covid), there was no companies and governments taking advantage of their people, no mass surveillance.
    People before civilization had plenty of problems to, but they seemed to not have been as overarchingly bad or destructive
    Kumbaya liberal(usually to defend savage Native Americans and Africans) and/or LARPer traditionalist garbage. All tribes(including Europeans) were more violent before civilization, shown both in archaeological studies of ancient cultures(some were more violent than others). Violence goes down as civilization progresses, with violence peaking during hunter gathering. There's some debate or not whether visuospatial intelligence actually increased, but intelligence is irrelevant if you aren't using it for more than surviving like paleolithic humans did.

Humans live far longer than before, are taller, are oppressed by other humans less than ever before despite your weird rant about governments(and again, based on violence rates, you could say most likely less violent oppression), people have far more choice and ability to do what they want to do without anyone else telling them otherwise, wars are less frequent than ever(world wars irrelevant, no difference in fighting half the world vs fighting your neighbouring tribe, weird point). Wars themselves have gotten a lot less bloody per capita and more humane. The idea of "surrender" probably existed in hunter gatherer societies but not to the extent that it does now.

The only thing you're right about is plagues, and hunter gatherers didn't have disgusting modern teeth because of grain, sugar and higher carb diets. They also didn't have many of the diseases we have today, or had them far less often, like cancer(again, you can blame desert people and crops for this), but this is really irrelevant if they're just going to eventually die of violent conflict, weather conditions or starvation. There are ancient archeological cultures in places like Papau New Guinea, Africa, the Americas, etc that have had estimated causes of death via violence at 50%, and there are more recently studied tribes in the early 1900s that had similar rates, namely the Waorani in the Amazon, and these numbers are much more solid than the ancient cultures numbers.

To compare, the same studies found the violent death rate of US and Europe from 1900-1960 to be 1%, this includes war deaths, and 0.4% in 2007 for the whole world. They also compared !Kung Bushmen murders per 100k before and after state authority was established, and they get cut by over 1/4th in a short period of time.

I don't mean to offend you because your posts are usually decent but I gotta say it, some of the posters and/or posts on this forum.
    Last edited by XenophobicPrussian; 05-15-2021 at 05:13 AM.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    08-26-2023 @ 04:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance and Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    Lorraine, Alsace, Palatine, and Baden
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    J2a1
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Litorid, Assyroid, Mediterranid
    Politics
    Centrist, Moderate, Libertarian,
    Hero
    Aaron, Son of the Devil
    Religion
    Catholic (Jewish Descent)
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

Anarcho-primitivism?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2022 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ethnic French
    Ancestry
    1/2 Breton+various French regions
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Berid and Litorid
    Politics
    National-Liberalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 732
    Given: 660

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    Maybe but based on my experience they often push the idea that they have nothing to do in europe and must stay in Israel and in general they have the "let them kill each other" mentality I've rarely seen white supremacists defending arabs/palestine but like I said It's strictly based on my experience.
    You are fluent in French right? Then I suggest you to watch this short video. It represent the typical point of view of a far-right White about this issue, and it's quite similar with what you think: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i0Qy1aF6ScFE/

Basically, all the Jews should be expelled to Israel. But they should not receive any help from Occidentals and Christians people. Jews are not a people of farmer or of fighter, but mostly a people of speculator and of parasite. If they had not been supported by Occident and Christianity they could never have resisted to their Muslim belligerents. It would had been just a matter of years, or even of months, before they had been crushed and submitted by them.

Now, according to you, the situation of the Jews in muslim countries was fair and enviable, and they had nothing to complain about. Fair enough. If they are finally put under some muslim yoke and feel good with this, I'm ok with that. Or perhaps they would not feel as good. But I'm ok with that too, it's not my business.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    West-Eurasian
    Ancestry
    Algeria, Europe and Syria
    Country
    Syria
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a1b1a1a2b or U152 (Christovano Barattini -Suna)
    mtDNA
    me: U1a1a1 (Buza Maggiori-Italy); dad: I1b (Pied-Noir)
    Politics
    Ancap
    Hero
    Jeffrey Sachs
    Relationship Status
    Fatti gli affari tuoi!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,820
    Given: 11,619

0 Not allowed!

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
    “May those who love you be secure. (Psalm 122:6)
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

0 Not allowed!

As for any Arab or MENA-muslim ask for Turkish approach on this clashes;

The flag of the Arab Revolt, also known as the flag of Hejaz, was a flag used by the Arab nationalists during the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire during World War I

So; you wanted this, you got this. You kicked Turks out of the place (thanks for that) and were not interested in you or your issues anymore. Dont trust Erdogan's delusional statements, they have no base outside of a marginal islamist core which is funded by himself.

If you need help, you can call T. E. Lawrance; your national hero, your commander against Turks and designer of your flag. Turks have no business with you.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    As for any Arab or MENA-muslim ask for Turkish approach on this clashes;

So; you wanted this, you got this. You kicked Turks out of the place (thanks for that) and were not interested in you or your issues anymore. Dont trust Erdogan's delusional statements, they have no base outside of a marginal islamist core which is funded by himself.

If you need help, you can call T. E. Lawrance; your national hero, your commander against Turks and designer of your flag. Turks have no business with you.
    Im more than confident the vast majority of Turks support Falastin.

Stop presenting your OWD liberal view as representative.
    That would be as silly as me claiming the majority of Germans share my views.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread Information