View Poll Results: Opinions?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • If, I believe Joe Biden would do it soon.

4 66.67%
  • I don't think he will.

2 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the United States will invade another country with Joe Biden at the helm?

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Default Do you think the United States will invade another country with Joe Biden at the helm?

As we know, Trump kept his promise not to invade another country during his term, but can we assure that Biden does not do so either?

Last Online
    03-07-2022 @ 04:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    mixed
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

The answer is no. I don’t think Biden could defend the US. Biden is a coward, in my opinion, but to be fair, the problem goes beyond him. The US has an outstanding military, but we don’t have forces to take on anything other than a small country. Even Iran would be a struggle, and that would be possible only if we didn’t plan to occupy. Now Russia, there is no way we could defeat them with conventional forces, and it is an open question if we could keep them taking some of our artic territories.

I am aware that we are vastly superior to Russia in air and naval forces, but the Russians will not challenge us in the air or sea. Their attack would be a land operation in the artic. We don’t have the combat troops to oppose them. We have 250 to 300 hundred thousand combat troops, and unlike Russians, we have no civilian force to back up the army.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by longly View Post
    The answer is no. I don’t think Biden could defend the US. Biden is a coward, in my opinion, but to be fair, the problem goes beyond him. The US has an outstanding military, but we don’t have forces to take on anything other than a small country. Even Iran would be a struggle, and that would be possible only if we didn’t plan to occupy. Now Russia, there is no way we could defeat them with conventional forces, and it is an open question if we could keep them taking some of our artic territories.

I am aware that we are vastly superior to Russia in air and naval forces, but the Russians will not challenge us in the air or sea. Their attack would be a land operation in the artic. We don’t have the combat troops to oppose them. We have 250 to 300 hundred thousand combat troops, and unlike Russians, we have no civilian force to back up the army.
    Anyway, Biden alone couldn't, but with the influence of Kamala it's something else.
    Russia would not have the capacity to invade the US either, the Russian infantry is larger than the US, but the US military technology is much better.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    mixed
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    Anyway, Biden alone couldn't, but with the influence of Kamala it's something else.
    Russia would not have the capacity to invade the US either, the Russian infantry is larger than the US, but the US military technology is much better.
    I wouldn't be too sure of that; the Russians have twenty million men as a trained reserve force. That is a lot of people. They could probably put five million combat troops on the line, and the US could do no better than three hundred thousand. And the Russian would have replacements, and we have none. But their most significant advantage is the quality of their people. Russians are psychologically strong people, and we have too many snowflakes. However, I don't think they wouldn't attempt to take the lower forty-eight states. The artic would be their target. We can't match their ability to operate in the artic.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,253
    Given: 12,956

0 Not allowed!

Definitely, he is a Dem.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2021 @ 04:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 685
    Given: 443

1 Not allowed!

Supposedly Biden should get the Nobel Prize for Peace first, as Obama did: once he became the prize he made 7 wars.

It must be a conditio sine qua non or whatever.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    mixed
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Definitely, he is a Dem.

I am a democrat but no liberal. I was married with a young child and a good-paying job and gave it up to become an airman basic and resist the communist. It was the last straw for me when on TV I saw so-call American anti-war protesters burning the American flag and waving the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese flags. I thought we would lose the Cold War, and we would have if not for Ronald Reagan. He saved the world from communist slavery, but liberals will never give him credit for it.

Sorry, but after watching the Vietnam and Iraq wars, I think we as a nation have lost our edge. We have a great professional army, but they are just not big enough to take a country like Russia. We could do things to make our people tougher, but the liberals would never allow it.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by longly View Post
    I am a democrat but no liberal. I was married with a young child and a good-paying job and gave it up to become an airman basic and resist the communist. It was the last straw for me when on TV I saw so-call American anti-war protesters burning the American flag and waving the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese flags. I thought we would lose the Cold War, and we would have if not for Ronald Reagan. He saved the world from communist slavery, but liberals will never give him credit for it.

Sorry, but after watching the Vietnam and Iraq wars, I think we as a nation have lost our edge. We have a great professional army, but they are just not big enough to take a country like Russia. We could do things to make our people tougher, but the liberals would never allow it.
    You are cray-cray craazy Reagan was just another sociopathic boomer neoliberal, like Thatcher, who screwed over generation X and the millennials.

As a Royal Elven Pendragon we always practice a form of Royal Communism in my household.The average human lacks the Dragon genes of the Gods so cannot achieve selfless detached magical transcendental perception through the practice of Royal vampirism. So the average human is an inferior greedy ape-like creature who fails at Communism hence only Royal Communism works in practice.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Fiji
    Y-DNA
    R1A
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,412
    Given: 6,925

1 Not allowed!

I hope not because then I unfortunately have to fight Biden a 1v1 and Im sure I knock his old ass out.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    mixed
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    You are cray-cray craazy Reagan was just another sociopathic boomer neoliberal, like Thatcher, who screwed over generation X and the millennials.

As a Royal Elven Pendragon we always practice a form of Royal Communism in my household.The average human lacks the Dragon genes of the Gods so cannot achieve selfless detached magical transcendental perception through the practice of Royal vampirism. So the average human is an inferior greedy ape-like creature who fails at Communism hence only Royal Communism works in practice.
    What?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information