Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Middle Eastern and Indian culture related?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,320
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by albatross View Post
    What do you mean I made a new account for this? I'm new.
    First I'm not an indian. Second you're a fucking Taliban. I'd rather insult you since you're acting like your shithole is any better than india. It's actually worse and all of us know that. Afghanistan is just known to bomb other countries so before you insult a country look at yours. You sound hella inferior. Why do you wanna look European so bad?

Sent from my SM-T295 using Tapatalk
    Who was the one who insulted my country first you imbecile? Show me where I insulted India or called it a shithole BEFORE you and your south Asian band starting throwing snide remarks . And your not Indian?? Hahahaha give me a break .

What a fucking manchild lol. Calling me a Taliban is supposed to hurt my feelings? Why don't you expose who you really are if you are a man? Show me where Afghanistan has bombed other countries when foreign intervention and corrupt puppeteers has made country fall into a civil war lasting over 40 years . Any other country would destroy the people and it's soul but go and look how the people are still soldering on . Pathetic moron.

Somehow stating the phenotypic difference and skin tone is insulting when YOU are insinuating that white is superior than black . Can you show me a statement of where I have said that ?

Last Online
    07-14-2021 @ 11:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    aryanic
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Stfu you little shit , where is your flag from? Abkhazia ? Lmao you don't even have a country you pathetic mongrel .

"Aryanic" pathetic loser
    Looks like someone is triggered lmao. Go sleep in your mom's lap inferior Taliban.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Looks like someone is triggered lmao. Go sleep in your mom's lap inferior Taliban.

But those inferior Taliban just kicked out the Americans from their country lol . Where are you from? No need to hide my little trollish friend . Come out from under the bridge

Last Online
    05-24-2022 @ 03:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indic
    Ethnicity
    South asian
    Country
    India
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Looks like I triggered a few people lol . Inferiority complex is strong in these ones
    Says the owd crying to be considered white . You are the one with the highest inferiority complex here belonging to a puny,isolated,unstable country.
    Anyways it was about middle east and india you have nothing to do with it. I didn't see anyone claiming to be white or any shit here except you. Don't even know where such boring trolls come. Dude you can't even troll forget about triggering someone . Hope your country may make some progress in near time and get rid of all the violence and shit. Please keep your anxiety in control and work on your mental health. You will just end up disturbed arguing here about your insecurities. Have a good day. Tashakor. Peace

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    Says the owd crying to be considered white . You are the one with the highest inferiority complex here belonging to a puny,isolated,unstable country.
    Anyways it was about middle east and india you have nothing to do with it. I didn't see anyone claiming to be white or any shit here except you. Don't even know where such boring trolls come. Dude you can't even troll forget about triggering someone . Hope your country may make some progress in near time and get rid of all the violence and shit. Please keep your anxiety in control and work on your mental health. You will just end up disturbed arguing here about your insecurities. Have a good day. Tashakor. Peace

How is it any different from Off brown dilemma if I claimed that the afghans I saw on TV were brown? Can you remain consistent and be sincere in your post? I said the afghans I watched on TV APPEARED TO HAVE WHITE SKIN COMPARED TO THE INDIANS. I didn't say the looked European . Also, why are you so hurt when I stated my own opinion ? Do you not want to be brown ?

The reason I made the comparison with afghans is because Afghanistan is closer to south Asia than middle East is to south Asia . I just showed how dumb it is to compare middle East to India when Afghanistan is starkly different to India , and I used the football match as ana example . If you have a pre concieved notion that being whiter is more superior and better , that's on YOU not me. I never said that afghans are more superior because of that .

Also , keep in mind you are the one throwing insults at my country which actually shows how insecure you are about your nation . So don't cry when I start hitting you with reality of what people think about India . Do I have inferiority complex or do you? Hmm....

Oh btw that unstable puny little country is a team you couldn't beat and it took an own goal and a corrupt referee to get a draw with us lol.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    aryanic
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Who was the one who insulted my country first you imbecile? Show me where I insulted India or called it a shithole BEFORE you and your south Asian band starting throwing snide remarks . And your not Indian?? Hahahaha give me a break .

What a fucking manchild lol. Calling me a Taliban is supposed to hurt my feelings? Why don't you expose who you really are if you are a man? Show me where Afghanistan has bombed other countries when foreign intervention and corrupt puppeteers has made country fall into a civil war lasting over 40 years . Any other country would destroy the people and it's soul but go and look how the people are still soldering on . Pathetic moron.

Somehow stating the phenotypic difference and skin tone is insulting when YOU are insinuating that white is superior than black . Can you show me a statement of where I have said that ?
    This thread was about culture who won't think you're some OWD freak when you come and speak about skin tone and color. Sure I've no problem revealing about myself but why don't you come out of your hood and stand man to man with me? I know you have a lot of inferiority complex

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This thread was about culture who won't think you're some OWD freak when you come and speak about skin tone and color. Sure I've no problem revealing about myself but why don't you come out of your hood and stand man to man with me? I know you have a lot of inferiority complex

Do you not think to yourself that I may have made a mistake thinking it was considering phenotype similarity and differences ?

This is a forum where anthropoloy and taxonomy is spoken about . If you are sentisitive like a little sissy about skin tone and features then I suggest you log off and never come back again.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indic
    Ethnicity
    South asian
    Country
    India
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

How is it any different from Off brown dilemma if I claimed that the afghans I saw on TV were brown? Can you remain consistent and be sincere in your post? I said the afghans I watched on TV APPEARED TO HAVE WHITE SKIN COMPARED TO THE INDIANS. I didn't say the looked European . Also, why are you so hurt when I stated my own opinion ? Do you not want to be brown ?

The reason I made the comparison with afghans is because Afghanistan is closer to south Asia than middle East is to south Asia . I just showed how dumb it is to compare middle East to India when Afghanistan is starkly different to India , and I used the football match as ana example . If you have a pre concieved notion that being whiter is more superior and better , that's on YOU not me. I never said that afghans are more superior because of that .

Also , keep in mind you are the one throwing insults at my country which actually shows how insecure you are about your nation . So don't cry when I start hitting you with reality of what people think about India . Do I have inferiority complex or do you? Hmm....

Oh btw that unstable puny little country is a team you couldn't beat and it took an own goal and a corrupt referee to get a draw with us lol.
    I said you before and I am telling it again it is a culture thread anyone would consider you some owd freak if you enter in and speak about anthropology and shit. I dgaf about what some Afghan would think about my country and I have no insecurities with how I look or what's my colour. It's not about being pissed about looks it's just that you chose a wrong thread for your arguments and didn't back off even after warning. Please read the topic and what the discussion is about and wisely comment. I have no hate for your country or your people. I have nothing to do with your country or you. Looks like all the indians look the same in your eye and thats your opinion that I don't care about. But dont you think it's being dumb to generalise about how a overly populated country (which is considered diverse by many people) looks with just some 11-12 football players

I am sorry if your pride and feeling were hurt but remember that it was your mistake to poke your nose here. Live in peace and later others too. Once again hope your country make a great progress. It's about countries and you can't change you neighbours here lol.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    aryanic
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do you not think to yourself that I may have made a mistake thinking it was considering phenotype similarity and differences ?

This is a forum where anthropoloy and taxonomy is spoken about . If you are sentisitive like a little sissy about skin tone and features then I suggest you log off and never come back again.
    This is an Ethno-Cultural discussion thread. If you're really eager to have a discussion on this go make your own thread.If you're not comfortable with this. Log off and go get a job. Afghanistan has a really high unemployment rate.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indic
    Ethnicity
    South asian
    Country
    India
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is an Ethno-Cultural discussion thread. If you're really eager to have a discussion on this go make your own thread.If you're not comfortable with this. Log off and go get a job. Afghanistan has a really high unemployment rate.
    Yeah do this! good for you Avicenna

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information