Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Are Middle Eastern and Indian culture related?

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,166
    Given: 58,938

0 Not allowed!

I think they are culturally somewhat similar but India is also similar to southeast asia
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Last Online
    05-24-2022 @ 03:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indic
    Ethnicity
    South asian
    Country
    India
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Are you a fucking retard? I admitted I made an error when I made my initial post , then you and your Indian friends started to escalate due to being triggered . I know none of you don't like it when I point the obvious , it's not my fault you have these insecurities . I tried to stop talking about the topic but yet again you lot reply back to make things worse .
    Haha yes if you would have kept some effort and admitted that it was your mistake(you didn't and if you did please mention where it is). I already apologised if my comments were hurting. It's you who went on weeping and creeping on your arguments. Okay I am going to end this arguement right here and it's a request to make your own threads for such discussions and learn to bravely admit your mistakes. Peace

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,313
    Given: 1,210

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    Haha yes if you would have kept some effort and admitted that it was your mistake(you didn't and if you did please mention where it is). I already apologised if my comments were hurting. It's you who went on weeping and creeping on your arguments. Okay I am going to end this arguement right here and it's a request to make your own threads for such discussions and learn to bravely admit your mistakes. Peace
    This was a reply to thambi a few pages back

, I was literally giving my own perspective ( something which I see now had nothing to do with the thread ) when I was watching the match . I am not going to retract that because I stand by it .

And last time I checked it was YOU who started to insult my country . Then Turbo ji posted "light " pics of Punjabis individuals and compared it to dark individuals from middle East and Afghanistan lol . Then we had thambi and YOU again replying a long paragraph with images to show how "India" took some afghan cities . I have every right to reply to those . But let's leave it at that .

Last Online
    05-24-2022 @ 03:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indic
    Ethnicity
    South asian
    Country
    India
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    This was a reply to thambi a few pages back

, I was literally giving my own perspective ( something which I see now had nothing to do with the thread ) when I was watching the match . I am not going to retract that because I stand by it .

And last time I checked it was YOU who started to insult my country . Then Turbo ji posted "light " pics of Punjabis individuals and compared it to dark individuals from middle East and Afghanistan lol . Then we had thambi and YOU again replying a long paragraph with images to show how "India" took some afghan cities . I have every right to reply to those . But let's leave it at that .
    I don't know but that doesn't sound like it....(you just defended yourself dude, that doesnt sound like admitting an error) and you started the invasion shit bro and I too have all rights to defend my country.
    But alright let's leave it here I forgive you and hope you forgave me
    Thank you

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rohan; 06-17-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,313
    Given: 1,210

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    I don't know but that doesn't sound like it....(you just defended yourself dude, that doesnt sound like admitting an error) and you started the invasion shit bro and I too have all rights to defend my country.
    But alright let's leave it here I forgive you and hope you forgave me
    Thank you

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
    I started the invasion but because YOU CALLED my country a puny shit , don't act innocent .

Yes I admitted It was an error, if you don't want to accept I couldn't give a monkeys . Anyways , peace .

Banned
    Last Online
    08-24-2022 @ 03:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sub-Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Afro-Asiatic
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    No bro, they are more different than northern europeans are from nilotic africans. Afghans just happen to live close to the brown turd land called south asia. East of indus river to west it changes from subspecies to supreme high class species The difference between the groups is more than night and day.

Historically indians didnt call afghans gore (white), they only called the british gore. after seeing your pics they would realize how wrong they were.
    Who gives a fuck what they call them. Let the West fall on its knees from all this obsession with racial categories.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-21-2022 @ 09:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ural-Altaic
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lustermoo View Post
    Nope, I’m MENA and I acknowledge us as uniformally brown and always acknowledge the dark types, which I agree isn’t common enough but I think it will change soon.
    TBH brown isn’t the word I would use to describe MENA’s. You guys are more of a reddish-caramel. Indians are a proper brown.

And by any measure Arabs are far whiter than anything an Indian could aspire to look like

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,234
    Given: 43,774

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate_Demolisher View Post
    TBH brown isn’t the word I would use to describe MENA’s. You guys are more of a reddish-caramel. Indians are a proper brown.

And by any measure Arabs are far whiter than anything an Indian could aspire to look like
    Yemenis, Omanis and even some Saudis, Qataris and Emiratis are just as dark as Pakistanis/North Indians, only that the facial features and hair texture are different.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information