Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Default The Great Inflation Panic of 2021

Instead of arguing which ethnicity is paler or waste your time glossing over genetic admixtures which come off as nationalist astrology, here is a good chance to safeguard your financial health and profit off the coming crisis.

TL;DW: Invest in crypto currency or buy real estate with long term, low and stabile interest rates. This Trump made fiscal shitstorm will ruin tens of millions of Americans, but if you play your cards right you will be able to turn investments of hundreds of dollars into tens of thousands if you go full crypto (Dogecoin to the moon, baby) or turn you into a millionaire if you go full vulture mode on real estate market with few good bets.
    Last edited by TheGoldenSon; 05-18-2021 at 09:19 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post
    Instead of arguing which ethnicity is paler or waste your time glossing over genetic admixtures which come off as nationalist astrology, here is a good chance to safeguard your financial health and profit off the coming crisis.
    Nationalist astrology ? Yeah thanks to Americans pioneering commercial DNA lies and mentally retarded PIGS science. I trust in Switzerland when it comes to my genetic Admixture thanks to Swiss neutrality. MTA is based in Switzerland and G25 etc.. is retarded PIGS science.

TL;DW: Invest in crypto currency or buy real estate with low and stabile interest rates. This Trump made fiscal shitstorm will ruin tens of millions of Americans, but if you play your cards right you will be able to turn investments of hundreds of dollars into tens of thousands if you go full crypto (Dogecoin to the moon, baby) or turn you into a millionaire if you go full vulture mode on real estate market with few good bets.
    Glad to see you are not the standard mentally retarded American who is addicted to anti-intellectual video like YouTube media but that you actually did original syntopical research on the subject

I always take financial advice from random strangers especially if they post anti-intellectual sources.

Syntopical research including books like this ?:

^I don't always invest crypto currency but when I do I make sure the prefix is 'dodge', 'shifty', 'sketchy' etc... LULZ

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Nationalist astrology ? Yeah thanks to Americans pioneering commercial DNA lies and mentally retarded PIGS science. I trust in Switzerland when it comes to my genetic Admixture thanks to Swiss neutrality. MTA is based in Switzerland and G25 etc.. is retarded PIGS science.

That is such a R1b-Z253 thing to say.

Glad to see you are not the standard mentally retarded American who is addicted to anti-intellectual video like YouTube media but that you actually did original syntopical research on the subject
    I always take financial advice from random strangers especially if they post anti-intellectual sources.
    Syntopical research including books like this ?:
    Riiiiiight... You don't need a PhD to know what excess of cheap money does to economy when there are living examples shown everyday on TV in Venezuela and Zimbabwe (with Turkey and Russia being close second/third)? And knowing most of my people, they prefer a well edited and argumented video that cuts straight to the point over arcane formulas of M2 "monetary supply" and walls of dry text filled with needlessly complicated jargon.

The warnings come from Dr. Michael Burry, the man predicted 2008 subprime mortgage crisis and earned hundreds of millions of dollars from it. Make of it what you will.

^I don't always invest crypto currency but when I do I make sure the prefix is 'dodge', 'shifty', 'sketchy' etc... LULZ
    That should tell you a lot about of state of dollar, that an internet joke currency costs nearly as much as it does and will only keep rising in value as more money floods the market.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post
    That is such a R1b-Z253 thing to say.
    Lol

Riiiiiight... You don't need a PhD to know what excess of cheap money does to economy when there are living examples shown everyday on TV in Venezuela and Zimbabwe (with Turkey and Russia being close second/third)? And knowing most of my people, they prefer a well edited and argumented video that cuts straight to the point over arcane formulas of M2 "monetary supply" and walls of dry text filled with needlessly complicated jargon.

The warnings come from Dr. Michael Burry, the man predicted 2008 subprime mortgage crisis and earned hundreds of millions of dollars from it. Make of it what you will.

Honestly, I was being sarcastic but even though I did not watch the video I am willing to bet the book I recommended is way better than the video but maybe not. However, certainly there has to be books out there that are way better than the video.

That should tell you a lot about of state of dollar, that an internet joke currency costs nearly as much as it does and will only keep rising in value as more money floods the market.
    The book I recommended has 0 references or mentions to crypto, Bitcoin , and dogecoin make of it what you will.

Thread Information