Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Una Carta de un Mexicano a los Peruanos accomplejados del mundo

Alexandro

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    He admitted the post just below yours. He is a racist piece of shit. He is agianst Spaniards marrying non whites. People should marry who ever they want .
    And he thinks acts like he is a conquistador when the conquistadores were the greatest race mixers of all time lol
    ....I get the impression he was joking. I've never noticed any racist behavior from Alfonso, and out of all the Spanish members he is among those I like the most. Perhaps you disagree with him on matters such as white separatism (this is not an ideology that I follow either) or whatever, but it is not inherently racist to have a preference for people of your background or want to preserve your ethnicity or race.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-27-2023 @ 10:06 AM
    Between Toledo & Madrid, Castilla la Nueva
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Celtic-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Aryan (Indo-European)
    Ancestry
    Romans, Celtiberians & Goths
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A8053 => FGC37100
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    White Separatism & Spanish Traditionalism (OUR BLOOD IS OUR LEGACY)
    Hero
    Padre Jesús Calvo, Léon Degrelle, Onésimo Redondo, Misael Bañuelos, Robert J. Mathews
    Religion
    Visigothic Catholic Rite
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,312
    Given: 1,370

2 Not allowed!

It's good you admit you are a racist piece of shit. And you pretending to be a "peace maker" on this thread. You are 10000 times more racist than Cristiano Viejo.
    Mucho mejor es que tú admitas que eres un gringo que pretende pasar por mexicano a pesar de que tu conocimiento del castellano se limita a un puñado de expresiones tópicas mexicanas. Eres tan mexicano como comer en un Taco Bell, wannabe gilipollas.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2021 @ 04:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 685
    Given: 443

3 Not allowed!

Algún día se llegará al punto de que para conseguir una conexión con la red --internet o cualquiera que exista en ese momento-- se precise de alguna forma de examen psicotécnico o psicológico del individuo que lo solicite. La cantidad de ignorantes chapuceros, ignorantes, pendencieros violentos y tontaínas en mayor o menor grado en general está alcanzando unas cifras alarmantes en la red, con la obvia consecuencia de que algunos sitios sean ya más similares a circos que a espacios sanos de encuentro, esparcimiento e intercambio de conocimientos y/o de ideas.

Esto es la pura democratización de la idiocia, la estulticia y el absurdo, que por la verborrea violenta de su desvarío siempre acaba imponiéndose al sentido común, al buen tino y a la razón.

Cómo detesto a ciertos personajes acomplejados que crean este tipo de hilos sólo buscando el enfrentamiento, la violencia verbal y ser el centro de algo como sea, aunque sea en un espacio virtual, que no real.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

It's good you admit you are a racist piece of shit. And you pretending to be a "peace maker" on this thread. You are 10000 times more racist than Cristiano Viejo.
    He wishes.

And most Spaniards here think they are Spanish conquistadores.
    Yes, our race is. Jealous that you are the conquered here?

Most Spaniards on this forum here are racist against Sicilians.Southern Italians because they have more MENA. The Spaniards on this forum think the Spaniards look like British So don't come with your bullshit.
    Which Spaniard on this forum think we look like British? come on, name them or did not happen

In the other hand you claim Mexican music is German and we just have to see your own nickname to see who thinks what.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Reyzuh wrote horrible Spanish. My Spanish is impeccable: I teach everyone here in spelling and grammar.
    Impeccable, lol... You even dont know how to write rencillas... and you think you teach others??

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Si no sabes sobre las rensillas virtuales que hay entre mexicanos y peruanos y paises latinoamericanos en general, mejor abstente de opinar.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

0 Not allowed!

You need to visit Mexico. All Mexicans are nationalist.Mexico is so nationalist that a child of a Mexican born abroad is considered "Mexican born"
    I don't think nationalists live in other countries, it would be hypocrisy. I am not talking about you since you're american and live in your country. Be proud to be American, you shouldn't talk for all mexicans whose by the way are good and normal users such as HelloGuys.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Yes, our race is. Jealous that you are the conquered here?
    Being conquered for 1000 years by brown islamic moors is not exactly conquistadors.

In the other hand you claim Mexican music is German and we just have to see your own nickname to see who thinks what.
    Banda,Norte~no and Tejano has alot of german influence ,it sure doesn't sound like Flamenco or gaita music. I used a German last name because the forum was a racial preservation forum when i joined .It clearly stated non whites would be banned.I first registered to read the forum.
    If i would have registered with a spanish last name or name or anything sounding spanish i would have been banned in 2 seconds since spanish last names are associated with non whites.

I should of registered with my Basque last name since it sounds Italian and their is an italian last name almost exactly the same . And no one sees Italians last names as non white. My big mistake lolol

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

1 Not allowed!

Being conquered for 1000 years by brown islamic moors is not exactly conquistadors.

Banda,Norte~no and Tejano has alot of german influence ,it sure doesn't sound like Flamenco or gaita music. I used a German last name because the forum was a racial preservation forum when i joined .It clearly stated non whites would be banned.I first registered to read the forum.
    If i would have registered with a spanish last name or name or anything sounding spanish i would have been banned in 2 seconds since spanish last names are associated with non whites.

I should of registered with my Basque last name since it sounds Italian and their is an italian last name almost exactly the same . And no one sees Italians last names as non white. My big mistake lolol
    Holy crap. you chicanos are very ridiculous.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-27-2023 @ 10:06 AM
    Between Toledo & Madrid, Castilla la Nueva
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Celtic-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Aryan (Indo-European)
    Ancestry
    Romans, Celtiberians & Goths
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A8053 => FGC37100
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    White Separatism & Spanish Traditionalism (OUR BLOOD IS OUR LEGACY)
    Hero
    Padre Jesús Calvo, Léon Degrelle, Onésimo Redondo, Misael Bañuelos, Robert J. Mathews
    Religion
    Visigothic Catholic Rite
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,312
    Given: 1,370

0 Not allowed!

Te recuerdo que México aún tiene el 60% de su territorio ocupado por Yankilandia, tu país.

Das vergüenza ajena, presumiendo de influencia alemana en la música como si eso te hiciera más europeo, revísate esos complejos con un psicólogo, chicano asqueroso.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post
    ....I get the impression he was joking.
    He wasn't joking.

I've never noticed any racist behavior from Alfonso, Perhaps you disagree with him on matters such as white separatism (this is not an ideology that I follow either) or whatever,
    White separatism is very racist. m\Maybe you agree with this ideology if you don't think it's racist.

but it is not inherently racist to have a preference for people of your background or want to preserve your ethnicity or race.
    One thing is having preference another thing is being a racial preservationists which is very racist. The KKK are racial preservationists.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Holy crap. you chicanos are very ridiculous.
    lolololololololol Why are you so butthurt? Nobody mention Brazileans on this thread. Its Mexican vs Peruvian thread .But everyone got butthurt because Mexican defend ourselves. You know who are anti Mexican by the thumps up .
    Last edited by RMuller; 05-20-2021 at 08:16 PM.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information