R-Y133361
    mtDNA
    H11a2b*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 36

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    EU is a disaster for large and wealthy economies who don't need it. For Macedonia it's a lifeline. If not for EU, countries like Poland and Hungary would be much bigger shitholes today.
    non EU Balkan members are experiencing almost same brain drain, just can't leech of EU resources like other members can.

There is absolutely no benefit for Macedonia to stay out of EU, only loss and stagnation.
    It's sort of a double etched sword. For both Macedonia, Albania and inevitably any other Balkan country not yet in the EU. They survive but what do they become as a result?

This world is getting increasingly more enslaved. This pandemic and forced vaccination programs may become a norm for EU and Western societies. Some places of business here in the US and abroad in Europe are implementing increasing control. Turning people into literal chattel.

Short term benefits and gratification for long term destruction of identity and complete erosion of freedom is not what any Balkan people are built for.

Whatever is meant to be will be anyways. People just need to think about what they sacrifice for it.
    Last edited by GalenStark; 05-21-2021 at 11:19 AM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GalenStark View Post
    It's sort of a double etched sword. For both Macedonia, Albania and inevitably any other Balkan country not yet in the EU. They survive but what do they become as a result?

This world is getting increasingly more enslaved. This pandemic and forced vaccination programs may become a norm for EU and Western societies. Some places of business here in the US and abroad in Europe are implementing increasing control. Turning people into literal chattel.

Short term benefits and gratification for long term destruction of identity and complete erosion of freedom is not what any Balkab people are built for.

Whatever is meant to be will be anyways. People just need to think about what they sacrifice for it.
    That's why you are living in US and not Albania, like vast majority of Albanian members that graced this board.

Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 10:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ancestry
    North Albanian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Y133361
    mtDNA
    H11a2b*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

That's why you are living in US and not Albania, like vast majority of Albanian members that graced this board.
    You're not really making a case. Firstly, I was born and raised in the US. For all intents and purposes, I am culturally/nationally American. Obviously my ethnicity is Albanian. My family fled a communist shit hole, that is still repairing from the damages. That would be preferable to a system that enforced complete control over people's bodies. Anyone who says otherwise would prefer to be a comfortable slave as opposed to a free man/woman.

However, with the EU and West increasing their control of the population through this pandemic, and implementing vaccination passports and protocols just to enjoy simple every day freedoms and necessities is literally enslavement. It was unheard of years ago, and any nation calling for such protocols were laughed off as a lunatic wanting orwelian measures, or compared to China.

Now, every country is willingly spreading their cheeks to get funked, if you catch my meaning. So maybe non-EU Balkan countries have to evaluate what's more important to them. Their freedom and identity, or their security benefits from the state?

Half of my family already vaxxed, as their job or school requires it. Some airlines are trying to push it as a requirement for travel. You literally have governments trying to incentivize it with free fast food, and a plethora of other things. They're already starting door to door vaccination in some counties. This thing was rushed, untested, and being supported by one of the biggest population and fertility control enthusiasts in the world, who's vaccination efforts have destroyed some African communities. He can't even get rid of viruses from his operating system either(Gates). It's also being spearheaded by the same moron that botched the aids epidemic(Fauci).

I'd rather live like a Neanderthal in a forest than sacrifice my freedoms and body to be a comfortable sheep with "benefits". If this propaganda and Orwelian reach were not a thing, I would say there are more benefits to joining the EU. Now? Maybe they're better off without it.

This is a global plan in play, supported by Big Tech and the global financial elite. It's no longer a conspiracy now. They're vocal about it already. World Economic forum constantly calling these early stages the great reset. In the EU, the Balkans will just be flooded with immigrants that the wealthy nations don't want.

The best thing for the Balkans is a federation/union between themselves, without the reliance on the EU. But the powers that be would never allow it.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GalenStark View Post
    You're not really making a case. Firstly, I was born and raised in the US. For all intents and purposes, I am culturally/nationally American. Obviously my ethnicity is Albanian. My family fled a communist shit hole, that is still repairing from the damages. That would be preferable to a system that enforced complete control over people's bodies. Anyone who says otherwise would prefer to be a comfortable slave as opposed to a free man/woman.

However, with the EU and West increasing their control of the population through this pandemic, and implementing vaccination passports and protocols just to enjoy simple every day freedoms and necessities is literally enslavement. It was unheard of years ago, and any nation calling for such protocols were laughed off as a lunatic wanting orwelian measures, or compared to China.

Now, every country is willingly spreading their cheeks to get funked, if you catch my meaning. So maybe non-EU Balkan countries have to evaluate what's more important to them. Their freedom and identity, or their security benefits from the state?

Half of my family already vaxxed, as their job or school requires it. Some airlines are trying to push it as a requirement for travel. You literally have governments trying to incentivize it with free fast food, and a plethora of other things. They're already starting door to door vaccination in some counties. This thing was rushed, untested, and being supported by one of the biggest population and fertility control enthusiasts in the world, who's vaccination efforts have destroyed some African communities. He can't even get rid of viruses from his operating system either(Gates). It's also being spearheaded by the same moron that botched the aids epidemic(Fauci).

I'd rather live like a Neanderthal in a forest than sacrifice my freedoms and body to be a comfortable sheep with "benefits". If this propaganda and Orwelian reach were not a thing, I would say there are more benefits to joining the EU. Now? Maybe they're better off without it.

This is a global plan in play, supported by Big Tech and the global financial elite. It's no longer a conspiracy now. They're vocal about it already. World Economic forum constantly calling these early stages the great reset. In the EU, the Balkans will just be flooded with immigrants that the wealthy nations don't want.

The best thing for the Balkans is a federation/union between themselves, without the reliance on the EU. But the powers that be would never allow it.
    Hope you are not one of insane vaccination conspiracy theorists like my uncle. You can travel without vaccination in the EU, you need negative PCR test and that's it.
    Serbia is most vaccinated country in the Balkans and it's outside of EU.

Oh yes, Balkan people are really dying to get togheder again, lol

So many Albanians live in west because Albania/Kosovo don't offer good enough living standards for them. So they aren't free.
    Poor societies aren't free, real freedom comes when you can chose where to live and what to do, and most of Balkan people can't.

Balkan countries have some of least economic freedoms in Europe, and their citizens are not free at all, but most live like shit or a forced to emigrate.

I'm back, angrier than ever
    Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian with a whiff of Greek
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 571

0 Not allowed!

You have to accept reality, Macedonians aren't Bulgarian and don't want to be part of Bulgaria. Past matters less, current time matters. Austrians aren't Germans even if less than century ago they were.
    I also don't get why you care about people who reject any links with you. There are Croats in Vojvodina who abandoned Croatian identity due to various reasons, I couldn't care less tbh.

You need to be more rational.
    Don't talk about all Macedonians, because many Macedonians do identify as Bulgarian, officially they are 120 000, 10%of the Slavic population of fyrom. We do have also members here who admit it openly, and some who don't, because they might be rejected by some of their countrymen. Basically the same as in real life.

The last population census was in 2001. No other country in Europe avoids these censuses. They wanted to do it this year, but Bulgaria wanted from them to add a graph "Bulgarian". They didnt do it bcs of "covid". If they did, the result would be total catastrophe for Macedonism

Austrians call their language Deutsch, they dont call it Österreichisch. Only on the Balkans we have banana republics where people speak one language but call it with 20 different names.

We cannot be together in one union with a country based on anti-Bulgarism. If fyrom wins this time, the yugo macedonians will become even more greedy, like claiming Bulgarian Macedonia, as geographically our Macedonia is also North Macedonia. They will do it, trust me.

They just need to:

1.Respect the rights of the Bulgarians in the country (10% officially). They cannot send to jail people just because they are Bulgarian.
    They should also stop the demolishment if BG culture in Macedonia.
    2. They must recognize the origin of their language.
    3. They should stop identifying with people who are part of the Bulgarian history and call then incorrectly Macedonian. They have enough peoole to be proud of after 1945.

The EU is not the Soviet union, where people were sent to jail and gulags because of their views. Or to ruin historical heritage. Or the system ro raise its children with hate towards the neighbour.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Archduke View Post
    Don't talk about all Macedonians, because many Macedonians do identify as Bulgarian, officially they are 120 000, 10%of the Slavic population of fyrom.
    Stop lying, number of Bulgarians in North Macedonia is below 1%.

The total number of Bulgarians counted in the 2002 Census was 1,417 or roughly 0.07%.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Stop lying, number of Bulgarians in North Macedonia is below 1%.
    Around 90,000 nationals of North Macedonia have received Bulgarian citizenship since 2002, and some 53,000 are still waiting for such.
    They get citizenship based on the documents their grandparents or great grandparents have. From the Bulgarian school where they studied, or the Bulgarian church where they got married.

As part of the fyrom proaganda, trying to demolish everything Bulgarian, they claim that they use the passports only for economical reasons. Yes, there are such, but not the majority.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

The chorus is growing against Bulgaria

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ca9_story.html

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Archduke View Post
    They get citizenship based on the documents their grandparents or great grandparents have. From the Bulgarian school where they studied, or the Bulgarian church where they got married.

As part of the fyrom proaganda, trying to demolish everything Bulgarian, they claim that they use the passports only for economical reasons. Yes, there are such, but not the majority.
    I have a few relatives who have Bulgarian citizenship. None of them identify as Bulgarians. That whole operation has back fired badly for the Bulgarians. In the recent bulgarian elections, only 300 people voted in Macedonia....

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    I have a few relatives who have Bulgarian citizenship. None of them identify as Bulgarians. That whole operation has back fired badly for the Bulgarians. In the recent bulgarian elections, only 300 people voted in Macedonia....
    Many young people are ashamed to admit it in front of relatives.

There were low vote rates even in BG itself. I didnt vote aswell. So?

Изпратено от моят ANE-LX1 с помощта на Tapatalk

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information