Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: just unlucky...

Alexandro

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    I do want to travel... I want changes.
    Come to Spain, bro

I'm rather impressed by the level of thoughtfulness and maturity displayed by the responses on this thread, good stuff, guys.

Honestly, man.....just work on developing a career for yourself and self improving, because clearly looks are important to a certain extent, yes, but what matters even more is being someone with aspirations and life goals, because women (at least those worth your time) are not attracted to losers. We're the same age, and I've been in a long term relationship for over three years so its not impossible, just work on being the greatest version of Luso and it'll all fall into place for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    One thing I would suggest is to stop thinking in terms of beta this, alpha that, get rid of that shit.
    ^ Listen to this man.

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 06:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 105

1 Not allowed!

Cringe.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    Cringe.
    You say what you are.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,490
    Given: 6,427

1 Not allowed!

You're still very young. I would give my left hand to be 21! You're also obviously articulate and intelligent. Those are valuable qualities.

Check out this YouTube channel. It's called Special Books For Special Kids. Like you, my life seems unbearable for other reasons, and I sometimes share your feelings and your thoughts. Looking at these brave kids, who have huge difficulties, changes one's outlook on one's own problems.

My guess is that you're more attractive than you think. My friend's cousin looked like a model or a movie star. He convinced himself that he was unattractive. He committed suicide.

You can and will have a bright future if you take the right path. You probably overthink things, which can be disastrous. Be the best that you can be (sorry if I sound like a cliche-spewer), which likely is better than you can conceive in your present dark place. Above all, talk with someone in real life because they might offer the insight that could change your life.

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

1 Not allowed!

Amigo, go back to Portugal, the United States is doing you very badly, you are a handsome guy, get these things out of your head.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Amigo, go back to Portugal, the United States is doing you very badly, you are a handsome guy, get these things out of your head.
    I was born in the US and don’t know how to speak Portuguese. I do agree... I probably would if I knew the language. A luso American girl at my uni— who speaks the language— approached me at a party and struck a convo saying I looked Portuguese and knew me bc we apparently follow each other on ig. Said I looked like her ex which might of been a flirt but I was too pussy to follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    You're still very young. I would give my left hand to be 21! You're also obviously articulate and intelligent. Those are valuable qualities.

Check out this YouTube channel. It's called Special Books For Special Kids. Like you, my life seems unbearable for other reasons, and I sometimes share your feelings and your thoughts. Looking at these brave kids, who have huge difficulties, changes one's outlook on one's own problems.

My guess is that you're more attractive than you think. My friend's cousin looked like a model or a movie star. He convinced himself that he was unattractive. He committed suicide.

You can and will have a bright future if you take the right path. You probably overthink things, which can be disastrous. Be the best that you can be (sorry if I sound like a cliche-spewer), which likely is better than you can conceive in your present dark place. Above all, talk with someone in real life because they might offer the insight that could change your life.
    Thank you dude. You’re a good person. Going to look into your advice

Ps: I’m sorry ab your friends cousin. I think he probably had bdd... it’s a terrible illness to have. I will say I know about where I am in terms of attractiveness but it’s very hard for me to objectively know bc to me... my face changes a lot and my opinion as well. It’s a reason why I may come off as super attention-seeking on here, I rlly am not doing that with intention.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,490
    Given: 6,427

1 Not allowed!

I was born in the US and don’t know how to speak Portuguese. I do agree... I probably would if I knew the language. A luso American girl at my uni— who speaks the language— approached me at a party and struck a convo saying I looked Portuguese and knew me bc we apparently follow each other on ig. Said I looked like her ex which might of been a flirt but I was too pussy to follow up.

Thank you dude. You’re a good person. Going to look into your advice

Ps: I’m sorry ab your friends cousin. I think he probably had bdd... it’s a terrible illness to have. I will say I know about where I am in terms of attractiveness but it’s very hard for me to objectively know bc to me... my face changes a lot and my opinion as well. It’s a reason why I may come off as super attention-seeking on here, I rlly am not doing that with intention.
    Feel free to IM me if you ever need to talk. Things can and will improve. You deserve a good life. Don't let negative emotions cheat you out of one. I should take my own advice. I'm cool with my looks, but it seems like me and my family are cursed like the Kennedys. I should change my name to Job! I would trade places with a little, weak beta male if I could have a happy life, and I'm not even kidding.

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

0 Not allowed!

Yes, I know that detail, but I imagine that you must have family members in Portugal, it would be a great opportunity for you to learn Portuguese. I imagine that for you to travel, meeting new people would be the best thing right now.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne_ View Post
    As wierd as it looks I agree with this person who happens to have almost identical nickname like me. I think I've seen one of your photos and you're normal to good looking. So this probably has to do with your personality, are you very shy or do you have beta-ish behaviour? It's a huge turn of for women..
    Under Communism every male has sex with a community of women.

But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the whole bourgeoisie in chorus.

The bourgeois sees in his wife a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion than that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women.

He has not even a suspicion that the real point is to do away with the status of women as mere instruments of production.

For the rest, nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. The Communists have no need to introduce community of women; it has existed almost from time immemorial.

Our bourgeois, not content with having the wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other's wives.

Bourgeois marriage is in reality a system of wives in common and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with, is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalised community of women. For the rest, it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of the community of women springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private---Karl Marx

This alpha and beta bullshit is inferior animalistic capitalist depravity.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

I cannot take this anymore. I can’t focus. I can’t feel happiness. Everyone lies, everyone laughs, everyone ignores. To be around me is to feel joy… only that I am the unattractive one in the group, the one that has 0 chance, but at least I can show up and be invisible right? Because that is what I am, I am invisible, everyone looks through me. It isn’t an issue of not attracting women, as that was inevitable with this face, but an issue of being so subhuman looking that guy’s first impression of me is already on the bottom. I am short… whilst having a long face, with a long mid-face, these small shit lips, a big nose that compliments absolutely no features, and shitty big eyes. I coped myself in thinking I had nice hunter eyes, but I literally squinted so hard. I have this narrow face that you look at and want to throw up at how beta it looks. Fucksacks, almost 21 years and it’s already over, I can’t go through this pain anymore, it is too much. It isn’t anyone’s fault but my own for going on for this long. I thought maybe past 14,15,16,17,18 I would hit a period of some sort of change. I started working out… but that won’t change my shitty proportions. I was born into a life that wasn’t meant to be. The reality was that I wasn’t supposed to be a thing anyway I was a mistake that just happened. And with that mistake came the unfortunate combination of the worst genetics possible that has created me. I always wondered why I was never accepted by people, and why I was always in some way left out… I was given the cope that I was handsome even at my ugliest. I hoped that from there I would improve. I am still a hopeless virgin, and that shouldn’t be surprising to anyone that understands and lives in reality. When I look at my face it is just like a horse. The bigonial width of my face is non-existent, my mandible is short and stubby and doesn’t project, my eyebrows are uneven and too high above my eyes, my lip as I’ve said again is too fucking small, it looks like shit. I don’t look beta in the sense of that I look like a woman, but instead that I give absolutely no masculine energy. And this is solely on my physicality. The biggest cope someone can give me is that the world is more than its material state. My answer to that is- then let my soul leave my body because I don’t want to live in this fucking body, I don’t want this face, I don’t want to be subjected to an inferior life. I don’t know where I got this unlucky… my parents are good looking, my brother and sister are as well. They’ve never opened up to me about how they’ve lived life as good-looking people, but that is exactly why. Because they wouldn’t understand the pain of being ugly… they love to ignore the reality which is that I am… but I’m sure in their heads they accept the truth, just not out loud. If I were to be rebirthed I would have loved to at the very least have objectively handsome proportions on my face. Life may have been worth it then. But I was instead “blessed” with a narrow, long face, a long skinny neck, shitty muscle insertions, and a ectomorph body with a short frame. If god is real then it is truly mercisless. I don’t know if I did something so wrong, or evil that I deserved this… but I know I can’t let it take over my soul, and mind. I’d rather kill my body and let what is really me survive and be at peace. If there is nonexistence then I’d rather have that then be forever lonely and criticized for something I had no control over. I am staring at myself on my FaceTime on my laptop… no motivation to do my work due tomorrow because I see no point of work when the problem is far greater and routed to the superficial world. I see that people who believe they are ugly often are really not, they don’t understand, they have at least one good feature AT LEAST— but I have none and it’s beyond evident. All around me everyone is normal… at the very least… and then many are good looking, given a great combination of genetics. But I hate myself for not having that chance, and I probably deserve it considering I shouldn’t have happened in the first place. I want to cut myself… I have tried to cut my mouth and I fucking fail, I cannot seem to get anywhere… so I want to resort to getting drunk and going from there. I might post this on forum just to let someone know… but this will probably be it for me. If you thought I was attractive... I heavily fraud pictures with facetune and such, I was never good looking if you saw my face proportions it was evident as is. It has nothing to do with my skin color, ethnicity, anything. There are many hot men, and women with my skin tone and height... I legitimately have shitty combination of physical genetic features and this was my legacy. I see no positive reason to be alive when I am forever unlovable inside this cursed physical form.
    Viva la Communist revolution !

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information