Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Germany officially recognises colonial-era Namibia genocide and pays reparations

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,886
    Given: 4,922

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    I do not take them as example for morality, what a lie.
    I simply respect the Afghan people and their right not to face millions of civilian casualties and nato usage of nuclear ammunation as punishment for their desire to live under shariah. Thats a decent humane position.
    Well you just prove my point, once again, when you say they have "a decent humane position".

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,703
    Given: 16,822

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    Well you just proved my point, once again, when you say they have "a decent humane position".
    You obviously cant read if thats what you understood.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You obviously cant read if thats what you understood.
    What do you want people to believe, when you portray the West as degenerate but never lack compliments for Muslims, including for the Talibans? When criticism is stated concerning their actions, you just answer off the mark and come up with bacha bazi, to have something positive to say on them.

When you say you respect them, it is regarding questions of morality:

And as usual, you’re totally overlooking women. The Talibans were not opposed to bacha bazi because it’s paedophilia, but because it’s homosexuality.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What do you want people to believe, when you portray the West as degenerate but never lacks compliments for Muslims, including for the Talibans? When criticism is stated concerning their actions, you just answer off the mark and come up with bacha bazi, to have something positive to say on them.

When you say you respect them, it is regarding questions of morality:

And as usual, you’re totally overlooking women. The Talibans were not opposed to bacha bazi because it’s paedophilia, but because it’s homosexuality.
    Cause as a ethnopluralist I dont see liberal values as universal nor as positive, very simple.

And respect the culture and customs of the islamic world, sino civilization, SSA customs etc.

And as a christian I think homosexuallity is in the same basket like any sexual orientation that is not heterosexuality, whats your point?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Cause as a ethnopluralist I dont see liberal values as universal nor as positive, very simple.

And respect the culture and customs of the islamic world, sino civilization, SSA customs etc.

And as a christian I think homosexuallity is in the same basket like any sexual orientation that is not heterosexuality, whats your point?
    My point is that the Muslim world is not less degenerate than the West and your haste to see the latest being replaced by the first one is totally crazy.

And my point is not homosexuality, you know it well, but are trying to make a diversion, once again.

And I don’t have a relativistic approach like you. As a Christian, I believe in the concept of natural law, understood as universal, common to Christians and non-Christians. And Islam is definitely opposed to the natural law fixed in human consciousness. In Islam, one is born Muslim and if one abandons Islam, the penalty (according to the Quran, the hadiths and the consensus of the legal schools) is death. There is no liberty of consciousness and the submission is then a constraint, contrary to human dignity. It is not an obedience linked to an acknowledgement, while faith is a spontaneous movement compared to thirst in the New Testament. This refusal of the liberty of consciousness is also confirmed by the Islamic declaration of human rights of 1990. A Quranic ex. illustrating what I say: “Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not.” (surah 2:216).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And my point is not homosexuality, you know it well, but are trying to make a diversion, once again.
    Not a diversion at all, that the Taliban and the Islamic world as a whole sees Homosexuality as bad as Pedophilia is completley legit to me and by that I dont see your point against the Taliban on that matter.

And I don’t have a relativistic approach like you. As a Christian, I believe in the concept of natural law, understood as universal, common to Christians and non-Christians. And Islam is definitely opposed to the natural law fixed in human consciousness. In Islam, one is born Muslim and if one abandons Islam, the penalty (according to the Quran, the hadiths and the consensus of the legal schools) is death.
    In Catholicism we are born as sinners inhabiting the original sin in us until we receive baptism, so we baptize our infants way before they have any consciousness. The natural law of humans is the original sin and only humans resisting the sin receive eternal life, the asceticism and obedience is common in all 3 abrahamic religions. So is the general punishment and rejection of apostates in different variation/degrees.

There is no liberty of consciousness and the submission is then a constraint, contrary to human dignity. It is not an obedience linked to an acknowledgement, while faith is a spontaneous movement compared to thirst in the New Testament. This refusal of the liberty of consciousness is also confirmed by the Islamic declaration of human rights of 1990. A Quranic ex. illustrating what I say: “Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not.” (surah 2:216).
    Reminds me of
    "Observe what the Lord your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go.
    1 Kings 2:3"

Where are we allowed to question gods word or even the catechism? We submit to Jesus. Jews Submit to Jahwe. Muslims submit to Allah. Thats Abrahamic Religions for you.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Teutone
    Not a diversion at all, that the Taliban and the Islamic world as a whole sees Homosexuality as bad as Pedophilia is completley legit to me and by that I dont see your point against the Taliban on that matter.
    The point is that you never answered to my remarks concerning the Talibans (which are true for Islam in general) and you brandish Talibans’ view on bacha bazi, which is off the mark, while behind it, there’s a a forest of ugliness, including paedophiliac abuses on girls, sex slavery of women, but you never address that. And no, Islam and the Talibans don’t see paedophilia as bad, it is condoned, and Muhammad practiced it.

In Catholicism we are born as sinners inhabiting the original sin in us until we receive baptism, so we baptize our infants way before they have any consciousness. The natural law of humans is the original sin and only humans resisting the sin receive eternal life, the asceticism and obedience is common in all 3 abrahamic religions. So is the general punishment and rejection of apostates in different variation/degrees.
    It's noticeable you don’t have children and know nothing about babies and neurosciences. Babies have the founding principles of morals and predispositions for it in their genome, they are, since the beginning, able to distinguish the negative social interactions from the positive ones. And baptism doesn’t have anything to do with the natural law, which is not at all the original sin. The “natural law”, is a Hellenistic concept developed by Cicero and which directly influenced the Christian concept of “natural law” evoked by Paul. He says in Rm 2, 14-16: “(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.” And Paul says submission is necessary, to avoid wrath, but also to obey consciousness. The pope Benedict XVI confirmed that with the natural law, “we reach two essential finalities: on the one hand, we understand that the ethical content of the Christian faith doesn’t constitute an imposition dictated from the exterior to the human consciousness, but it is a norm which has its founding principle in the human nature itself; on the other hand, with the natural law, reachable in itself to every rational creature, we establish with it the basis to enter into a dialogue with all the men of good will, and in a more general manner, with civil and secular society. (Benoît XVI, « La primauté de la loi morale naturelle », art.cit., La Documentation catholique, n° 2392, p. 1085.). In fact, Christianity is not primarily a law, contrary to Islam or Judaism, which is the reason why the first Christians borrowed the Roman law, as there wasn’t a “Christian law”.

Reminds me of
    "Observe what the Lord your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go.
    1 Kings 2:3"
    Where are we allowed to question gods word or even the catechism? We submit to Jesus. Jews Submit to Jahwe. Muslims submit to Allah. Thats Abrahamic Religions for you.
    With Paul (on the basis of Jesus' behaviour), the Mosaic Law becomes "obsolete" and it is the “law of the heart” that counts.

And yes, everywhere in the New Testament, we are called for questioning holy Scriptures, in the light of our consciousness and of our reason, including because Jesus speaks in parables or that since the Church Fathers, it is established that there is a primacy of the spirit over the letter. On the other hand, in Islam, there’s the primacy of the “letter”. And because of the very limited human cognition (according to Islam), it is necessary to avoid as much as possible the allegory, the metaphor, the fact to put the words into perspective, as it is the effect of the subjectivity of the human mind, of an individual consciousness, of imagination. It is not objective as something objective is something whom the reality imposes itself to the spirit independently from any interpretation, from any affective or personal element. That’s why orthodox Islam rejects allegory (except when it’s explicitly induced by the text) and real hermeneutics.
    Last edited by Laly; 05-31-2021 at 01:20 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 05:36 AM
    Country
    Greenland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Israel, and now Namibia? I feel really sorry for honest and hardworking German taxpayers

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

Mohammed was involved in every aspect of slavery. He captured slaves, received them as gifts, and owned slaves of all races. Only Kafirs could be enslaved.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,961
    Given: 419

0 Not allowed!

Euros leave, natives with no restraint to prevent them start stealing resources from their fellow citizens, killing those that object, then appoint themselves rulers of a self-filled shithole, so, German toilet paper coupled with a boot to the butt should do once and for all with these leaches playing the professional-victim card.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information