Chad
    Y-DNA
    G-L1259
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 267

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    I don’t work, I’ve never worked and I don’t do anything productive, except bringing children into the world and raising them. I hate cooking and I don’t cook well. Furthermore, I’ve never been able to drive a car. I had more than sixty hours of private driving lessons, but I am a lost cause. Financially, I depend totally on my husband and on my parents. And actually, I despise work, I wouldn’t even want to have a job. And I’m not satisfied with my appearance.

Also, I am grateful to my husband, but he doesn’t have much time for me, as he is always working. He is too occupied to go with me to exhibitions, etc. I deeply lack tenderness and I don’t know what to do.

And I didn’t even have a beautiful wedding. I am married civilly, but not religiously. And we did nothing for the civil wedding, while the religious one was cancelled. I have my beautiful wedding gown, which was made-to-measure for me, exactly as I wanted, by a talented stylist. And I never had the opportunity to wear it.

So I don’t see any objective reason to boost my self-esteem.
    You do not have real problems,you create this melancholy yourself because you compare to others all the time. You do not need a religious wedding,unless you are trying to impress others or you are religious for real. Single moms would kill to not pay bills,work or worry about anything except their kids. Others would happily switch a hard-working husband who probably earns well his life for their lazy husbands.

The rest is in the realm of your control,you can learn to cook well,unless you are mentally impaired. Driving is also a skill to be learned and practiced over time. Dont depend on people here for your self-esteem.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

2 Not allowed!

I don’t work, I’ve never worked and I don’t do anything productive, except bringing children into the world and raising them. I hate cooking and I don’t cook well. Furthermore, I’ve never been able to drive a car. I had more than sixty hours of private driving lessons, but I am a lost cause. Financially, I depend totally on my husband and on my parents. And actually, I despise work, I wouldn’t even want to have a job. And I’m not satisfied with my appearance.

Also, I am grateful to my husband, but he doesn’t have much time for me, as he is always working. He is too occupied to go with me to exhibitions, etc. I deeply lack tenderness and I don’t know what to do.

And I didn’t even have a beautiful wedding. I am married civilly, but not religiously. And we did nothing for the civil wedding, while the religious one was cancelled. I have my beautiful wedding gown, which was made-to-measure for me, exactly as I wanted, by a talented stylist. And I never had the opportunity to wear it.

So I don’t see any objective reason to boost my self-esteem.
    I have some contacts with a guy in Maastricht who collects old premium cars and fixes them. I met him on ebay as I was looking for Honda parts (used to get them from Britain but Brexit killed me and they are far more expensive in the rest of EU). If I remember correctly his name should be Geheim76, I think originally German but moved to the Netherlands because German law doesn't let you modify cars easily.

Anyways, I can get you in contact in case you want to modify cars in your spare time. Maybe you can start a youtube channel, liike "Milf and Furious".

Other activities may include 3D printing, diy cleaning tips (apple cider can kill rust for example) and the re-Christianisation of Europe (a bit secular to be convincing for the last, the rest are ok).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jfgh676 View Post
    You do not have real problems,you create this melancholy yourself because you compare to others all the time. You do not need a religious wedding,unless you are trying to impress others or you are religious for real. Single moms would kill to not pay bills,work or worry about anything except their kids. Others would happily switch a hard-working husband who probably earns well his life for their lazy husbands.

The rest is in the realm of your control,you can learn to cook well,unless you are mentally impaired. Driving is also a skill to be learned and practiced over time. Dont depend on people here for your self-esteem.
    Thank you for your message! You sound wise and I should try look on the bright side. But should I really leave my wedding gown, made of wild silk and guipure, to rot in my wardrobe?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    I have some contacts with a guy in Maastricht who collects old premium cars and fixes them. I met him on ebay as I was looking for Honda parts (used to get them from Britain but Brexit killed me and they are far more expensive in the rest of EU). If I remember correctly his name should be Geheim76, I think originally German but moved to the Netherlands because German law doesn't let you modify cars easily.

Anyways, I can get you in contact in case you want to modify cars in your spare time. Maybe you can start a youtube channel, liike "Milf and Furious".

Other activities may include 3D printing, diy cleaning tips (apple cider can kill rust for example) and the re-Christianisation of Europe (a bit secular to be convincing for the last, the rest are ok).
    Do you do 3D printing yourself?

And by the way, do you consider you are more convincing than me to work for the re-Christianisation of Europe?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,899
    Given: 16,902

1 Not allowed!

Imagine every person that gets into arguments on TA so literally 99% of this Forum opens a Thread like this, good traffic for Loki.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    "Why do I suffer so much?" and the "indifference, disgust and hostility" drama is a Northern thing? Since when?
    Being a victim, institutionalized discriminated against, belonging to a minority, having mental and physical disabilities etc is a currency in the west and mostly in the NW hemisphere of Europe and the entire USA that is inhabited mostly by NW European so far.

Get into a fight in Germany, get caught and as defense in front of the judge bringing up discrimination caused by your ethnic background, sexuality, state of mind, gender identity etc etc will give you bonus.

Victim Card woke supremacy is peak Nordic.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Being a victim, institutionalized discriminated against, belonging to a minority, having mental and physical disabilities etc is a currency in the west and mostly in the NW hemisphere of Europe and the entire USA that is inhabited mostly by NW European so far.

Get into a fight in Germany, get caught and as defense in front of the judge bringing up discrimination caused by your ethnic background, sexuality, state of mind, gender identity etc etc will give you bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post

The Prussian ethics and values, of resilience, self-sacrifice for the common good, toughness, ... have been completely subverted by more than 150 years of Judeo-Masonic oligarchic dominance.

These ancestral and traditional values of the Germans are the complete opposite of the snowflake liberal-leftist woke/minority-tyranny/eternal guilt culture... which all have been modeled upon the paradoxical arrogant Jewish victimization (i.e. being arrogantly victim or playing at the same time the victim card while being the most powerful - by all metrics - ethnic group in the world).

BTW which other ethnic group in the world has as a sacred site, a "Wailing Wall" ? I mean this fact alone tells everything.

The authentic German spirit is completely alien to this Judeo-Masonic spirit, and this triggers me so much to see how dystopian the current world is, where Germans have been completely sissified. It's like the story of Gulliver and the Lilliputians.

Only Islam can potentially revitalize the German spirit, even if it will be also, in an other way, not be the authentic one, but an altered version of the traditional German spirit, it is at the end of the day, still closer to the source than the current decadence.
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    The Prussian ethics and values, of resilience, self-sacrifice for the common good, toughness, ... have been completely subverted by more than 150 years of Judeo-Masonic oligarchic dominance.

These ancestral and traditional values of the Germans are the complete opposite of the snowflake liberal-leftist woke/minority-tyranny/eternal guilt culture... which all have been modeled upon the paradoxical arrogant Jewish victimization (i.e. being arrogantly victim or playing at the same time the victim card while being the most powerful - by all metrics - ethnic group in the world).

BTW which other ethnic group in the world has as a sacred site, a "Wailing Wall" ? I mean this fact alone tells everything.

The authentic German spirit is completely alien to this Judeo-Masonic spirit, and this triggers me so much to see how dystopian the current world is, where Germans have been completely sissified. It's like the story of Gulliver and the Lilliputians.

Only Islam can potentially revitalize the German spirit, even if it will be also, in an other way, not be the authentic one, but an altered version of the traditional German spirit, it is at the end of the day, still closer to the source than the current decadence.
    Vallahi its over, the future of Germany that is the only positive and realistic solution are developing parallel societies and a loosing trust in the government institutions and a loosing grip of the government as its already degrading with less qualified civil servants, degrading values and ethics and much more. The crazier the mainstream society becomes the better at this point..

If its the wahabi muslim community, tradionalist catholics, neo nazis, esoterics, conspiracy idiots, regular nationalists and even hardcore communists their numbers grow and they/we are unified in having no respect for the insitutions and the liberal democracy/constitution.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post

Prussians are not Northwest Euros they are collectivist statist lemmings e.g. Hegel's statist zeitgeist and that statism is perfectly in tune with Oligarchic dominance (statism).

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

0 Not allowed!

Do you do 3D printing yourself?
    Used to do it but my printer exploded after I fed it pictures of Muhammad.

And by the way, do you consider you are more convincing than me to work for the re-Christianisation of Europe?
    24/7, blessed with the wage of eternal heavens

The victim card may be more convincing in NW countries, mostly among minorities and women. But imo, this doesn't necesarily show the mental state of believing in being a martyr. The notion that "I suffer", "I honestly feel that I suffer" without reason and not much to gain is Southern and Eastern, with the countries of former Yugoslavia being probably the best example.

Don't underestimate Southern feminists hansbibi, they're pretty loud. It's because they are loud, fewer people may take them seriously than the more carefully organized #metoo brigade.
    Last edited by Faklon; 06-05-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information