Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ygsi View Post
    You are aware that barbarian meant "foreigner" back then (i.e. someone who was blabbering and was unable to speak the mother tongue of the person who called him/her barbarian).
    Yes, but the Vikings attacked, robbed, pillaged, and killed people in their invasions in foreign lands, the "barbarians" to refer to them certainly had another meaning.

Last Online
    06-17-2021 @ 12:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 18

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Yes, but the Vikings attacked, robbed, pillaged, and killed people in their invasions of foreign lands
    Tell me, who didn't do that?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

0 Not allowed!

We despise non-muslims who don't clean their arse with water. I was shocked when I first came to Canada that they didn't have a faucet in the toilet bowl. Booghhh. Gross.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSecret View Post
    We despise non-muslims who don't clean their arse with water. I was shocked when I first came to Canada that they didn't have a faucet in the toilet bowl. Booghhh. Gross.
    Honestly, I am European, non-Muslim, and I have to admit that when I wipe my ass, I also wash it, after using toilet paper. Why you ask? Because if I use only toilet paper, I will have a tiny bit of poop down my asshole that might itch my ass as fuck. It did happen a few times before. I had to hide somewhere where I could not be spotted by someone, took down my underwear and wiped my ass with my underwear and then left the underwear there. Not really a pleasant thing, given that that underwear also cost me money to wear it. So after wiping the surface of my ass good enough, I just stick my finger with water in it in my ***hole, so I can rid myself of that tiny little crap that remains in the hole and might cause me to itch.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Honestly, I am European, non-Muslim, and I have to admit that when I wipe my ass, I also wash it, after using toilet paper. Why you ask? Because if I use only toilet paper, I will have a tiny bit of poop down my asshole that might itch my ass as fuck. It did happen a few times before. I had to hide somewhere where I could not be spotted by someone, took down my underwear and wiped my ass with my underwear and then left the underwear there. Not really a pleasant thing, given that that underwear also cost me money to wear it. So after wiping the surface of my ass good enough, I just stick my finger with water in it in my ***hole, so I can rid myself of that tiny little crap that remains in the hole and might cause me to itch.
    Yes, toilet paper alone will not resolve the matter fully. That's why we have faucets in toilet bowls in Turkey. You don't have to touch the poop if you don't want. You can just wash it with the faucet inside the bowl. And then clean/dry with toilet paper again. No itches or that feeling you are walking with dirt. I mean muslim white people learn it from Islam. But I guess you non-muslim whites need to learn it too somehow. People gossip about this thing very often about Western people. I mean no offence but it doesn't make sense when you can go to moon but unable to clean it properly. Nobody understands that.

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

0 Not allowed!

Islam is rubbish.

But I must admit that in Muslim countries people are generally quite hygienic indeed.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, toilet paper alone will not resolve the matter fully. That's why we have faucets in toilet bowls in Turkey. You don't have to touch the poop if you don't want. You can just wash it with the faucet inside the bowl. And then clean/dry with toilet paper again. No itches or that feeling you are walking with dirt. I mean muslim white people learn it from Islam. But I guess you non-muslim whites need to learn it too somehow. People gossip about this thing very often about Western people. I mean no offence but it doesn't make sense when you can go to moon but unable to clean it properly. Nobody understands that.
    Thing is, I did not learn to also wash my ass after wiping it from a Muslim. At the time I did it for the first time, the only thing connected to Islam that I knew of was 9/11. Other than that, I knew nothing of Islam at that time.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thing is, I did not learn to also wash my ass after wiping it from a Muslim. At the time I did it for the first time, the only thing connected to Islam that I knew of was 9/11. Other than that, I knew nothing of Islam at that time.
    Doesn't matter. Learn from the French then. They have bidets or something I guess.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Doesn't matter. Learn from the French then. They have bidets or something I guess.
    My point was that I considered cleaning my ass after wiping it out of my own intuition, without anyone telling me to do it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,313
    Given: 1,210

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhulta View Post
    A bidet would probably be the most hygenic in combination with toilet paper, i didnt even know something like this existed, it is not found in Austria or Germany. also toilet paper isnt that bad, you dont come in contact with your feces also there is wet and dry toilet paper, i am sorry to say this but i dont find it hygenic at all obscure and disgusting even to wash your ass and clean it with your bare hands.
    You wipe it with tissue and then water wtf did you not know that?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information