Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,457
    Given: 6,402

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

The logos above were taken from the Wiki articles about these companies.

Further on down in the article, it says that this technology will be introduced into Whole Foods stores in the weeks to come.

Full article at Natural News

Taking the mark of the beast is a sin that Heaven will not forgive (see Revelation 14:9-11 below). The mark will be placed in the right hand, or the forehead (see Revelation 13:16 next). See also Verse 17.

This whole jab agenda feels like a precursor to the Mark. At best, it's the introduction of the Chinese commie social credit score system in the once free Western countries.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,457
    Given: 6,402

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

ADL Press Release of July 26, 2021: "PayPal Partners with ADL to Fight Extremism and Protect Marginalized Communities"
    The ADL? You might as well work with the CCP.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default " The Single Largest Wealth Transfer in History "

_______

What is disaster capitalism (DC)? The following is an example of it in action: suppose that there is a city in which there is a significant amount of real property (land) that one or more multi-billionaires desire to own. Instead of making fair offers for these various properties under stable market conditions, the city's surrounding economic environment can be undermined. Revolutionaries and political agitators can be hired to start riots that could last for months, long enough for property values to go through the floor. Once this is accomplished, the billionaire(s) can buy these properties at distressed prices, the riots stop, and then land prices can return to their previous levels.

Other techniques can also be used to manipulate an economic environment. Pandemics are a technique that can be used at the global level.

But this isn't the only thing. After they've been forced to sell their property at fire-sale prices, the victims of DC and others can be offered universal basic income (UBI). UBI would replace the financial resources that were lost, to a small degree. UBI would be spent through debit cards and other digital means, which would allow central banks the opportunity to monitor and thus control what a population does. For example, a bank might set up a particular credit card so that it doesn't work beyond a short distance from one's home (this example is used by Ms. Fitts in the Corbett Report video above).

The video doesn't focus on particular companies, but it does delineate a response to the banking system as a whole. The response is an answer to digital currency suggested by Ms. Pitts, endorsed by Mr. Corbett, and it is something called Cash Friday. Each week, people would use cash as much as they can; then on Fridays, people would use only cash. Cash transactions can't be tracked the way that digital currency can. Not only that, the banks would lose the money that they charge merchants for accepting credit cards. Using cash as much as possible would make it more difficult for central banks to institute their financial control system. According to Ms. Fitts: "... I have to tell you (that if) 5 to 10% of the people ... in the United States, in the planet, in the G7 (countries), just started to use cash on Fridays, it would be a revolution."
    Last edited by Smaland; 07-31-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Woodforest National Bank, Which has Branches in Over 700 Walmart Stores

Above is a photo of U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen (D-Maryland). The photo was posted along with the article linked to below.

Yesterday, during a Senate Banking Committee hearing, Senator Chris Van Hollen of Maryland caught our attention when he said that there are three U.S. banks that “make 100 percent of their profits on overdraft fees.” He named the three banks as First Texas, Academy Bank and Woodforest National Bank. Van Hollen explained that most folks paying these fees are living paycheck to paycheck and many don’t even know that they’ve over-drafted their account because many banks provide no warning at the time the overdraft is occurring.
    Full article at Wall Street on Parade
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Cancellation of the Credit Cards of General Michael Flynn's Wife, by Chase Bank

This is a photo of U.S. Army General Michael Flynn (ret.), which was posted with the article linked to below. Flynn was a National Security Adviser to President Trump. Chase Bank initially decided to cancel the cards of Flynn's wife (the cancellation would have been effective September 18, 2021), stating that there was a risk to the bank's reputation. Chase later backtracked, saying that a "mistake" had been made.

Full article at The Western Journal

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default AT&T, a Multi-national Telecommunications Company

The corporate logo is posted at wikipedia.org.

This image is posted along with the article linked to below.

On the first page of AT&T's Listen Understand Act internal portal, the company encourages employees to study a resource called 'White America, if you want to know who's responsible for racism, look in the mirror.' The article claims that the United States is a 'racist society' and lays out its thesis plainly: 'White people, you are the problem. Regardless of how much you say you detest racism, you are the sole reason it has flourished for centuries.' The author, Dahleen Glanton, writes that 'American racism is a uniquely white trait' and that 'Black people cannot be racist.' White women, she claims, 'have been telling lies on black men since they were first brought to America in chains,' and, along with their white male counterparts, 'enjoy the opportunities and privileges that white supremacy affords [them].'
    Full story at Information Liberation

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Four American Companies that are All Sponsors of the 2022 Winter Olympics in China

Among the four company logos above, the one on the second row at the right is the logo for Proctor & Gamble. "The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio ... (from the Wiki article about the company)" On the top row at the left is the logo for Airbnb, which "... is an American company that operates an online marketplace for lodging, primarily homestays for vacation rentals, and tourism activities. (from the Wiki article about this company)"

The computer chip maker (Intel) paid $50,000 to the Washington, D.C., firm Kountoupes Denham Carr & Reid to lobby Congress on issues related to the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act and the Olympics. Intel joins fellow Olympics sponsor Coca-Cola in lobbying Congress on the Uyghur Act, which requires American companies to prove that goods procured from China's Xinjiang province do not rely on the forced labor of Chinese Uyghurs. Coca-Cola reportedly tried to soften language in the bill, which President Joe Biden signed into law in December 2021 after months of stonewalling from congressional Democrats.

Intel's lobbying further complicates its position on China's human rights abuses. Intel general counsel Steve Rodgers told Congress last July that he accepted the State Department's assessment that China is waging genocide against Uyghurs in Xinjiang. But Intel executives apologized to Chinese authorities last month for saying the company would not use supplies produced in Xinjiang. The company has also ignored calls to pull out of its Olympics sponsorship deal.

Intel has much at stake in China. It receives more than 25 percent of its revenue from the Chinese market and is pursuing a chip manufacturing factory in Chengdu.

It is not clear from the lobbying disclosure whether Intel supported the Uyghur bill or opposed it.

But the lobbyist handling the Intel account also represents Airbnb, another Olympic sponsor, which has faced congressional scrutiny for listing rental properties on land owned by Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps. The Chinese company has been sanctioned over its role in forcing Uyghurs to live in reeducation camps.

Procter & Gamble, another Olympic sponsor, has lobbied on Capitol Hill to block a proposal from Rep. Michael Waltz (R., Fla.) that would prohibit sponsors of the games from selling their products at American military installations.
    Full story in the Washington Free Beacon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information