Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Do south Croats look more like Montenegrins or north Croats?

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Trolling
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,023/442
    Given: 12,724/68

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Some famous Herzegovinian Serbs and historical figures: Jovan Dučić (poet and diplomat), Aleksa Šantić (poet), Ratko Mladić, Jovan Deretić, Vojislav Šešelj, Nebojša Glogovac (actor), Nataša Ninković (actress), Vuk Drašković, Zdravko Šotra (screenwriter), Vladimir Ćorović (a great historian), Sava Vladislavić (Russian diplomat and count born in Jasenik near Gacko), Momo Kapor (writer), Karl Madlen (American actor), Mićo Ljubibratić (duke), Luka Vukalović (duke), Stojan Kovačević (duke), Bogdan Zimonjić (duke), Bogan Žerajić (revolutioner, member of "Mlada Bosna"), Vladimir Gaćinović (revolutioner, member of "Mlada Bosna"), Prodan Rupar (duke), Jevto Dedijer (geographer and writer), Milorad Ekmečić (historian and Serbian academician), Radovan Samardžić (historian), Pero Slijepčević (historian and writer), Emir Kusturica, Zdravko Čolić etc.

These are successful Herzegovinian Serbs for example, but i can't say they are notable in positive sense (i hate Vuk Drašković but still he is marked one period of Serbian history and at least he is good writer)
    https://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuk_Hamović
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darija_Kisić_Tepavčević

Not to mentioned how notable Serbs had deeper origin from Herzegovina like families Stratimirović and Duđerski
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Stratimirović
    https://www.danas.rs/ekonomija/dundj...austrougarske/
    Zaboli me cipela.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,927/250
    Given: 1,249/23

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Zaboli me cipela.
    You have only krkani brothers Mamić, fra Grgo Martić who was declared Serb before AH occupation when he converted to Croatian and ustashe criminals like Maks Luburić and Andriha Artuković.

Goran Bogdan is only Škutor actor whom i know, who btw often acting in Serbia.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Trolling
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,023/442
    Given: 12,724/68

You have only krkani brothers Mamić, fra Grgo Martić who was declared Serb before AU occupation when he converted to Croatian and ustashe criminals like Maks Luburić and Andriha Artuković.

Goran Bogdan is only Škutor actor who i know, who btw often acting in Serbia.
    To je tvoje mišljenje. A znaš kako se kaže za mišljenja. Mišljenja su kao šupak, svatko ih ima. Neću spasti toliko nisko da nekom random srbendi nabrajam likove.

Stvarno dođe čovjeku da se zapita kad neki srbenda govori drugima da su krkani i seljaci...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Colonial, Portuguese, Italian, Amerindian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 362/5
    Given: 101/3

I would like to see all this difference that the people of the Balkans have, the only one I know is religion.

Last Online
    06-15-2021 @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/3
    Given: 0/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Some famous Herzegovinian Serbs and historical figures: Jovan Dučić (poet and diplomat), Aleksa Šantić (poet), Ratko Mladić, Jovan Deretić, Vojislav Šešelj, Nebojša Glogovac (actor), Nataša Ninković (actress), Vuk Drašković, Zdravko Šotra (screenwriter), Vladimir Ćorović (a great historian), Sava Vladislavić (Russian diplomat and count born in Jasenik near Gacko), Momo Kapor (painter and writer), Karl Madlen (American actor), Mićo Ljubibratić (duke), Luka Vukalović (duke), Stojan Kovačević (duke), Bogdan Zimonjić (duke), Bogan Žerajić (revolutioner, member of "Mlada Bosna"), Vladimir Gaćinović (revolutioner, member of "Mlada Bosna"), Prodan Rupar (duke), Jevto Dedijer (geographer and writer), Milorad Ekmečić (historian and Serbian academician), Radovan Samardžić (historian), Pero Slijepčević (historian and writer), Emir Kusturica, Zdravko Čolić etc.

These are successful Herzegovinian Serbs for example, but i can't say they are notable in positive sense (i hate Vuk Drašković but still he is marked one period of Serbian history and at least he is good writer)
    https://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuk_Hamović
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darija_Kisić_Tepavčević

Not to mentioned how notable Serbs had deeper origin from Herzegovina like families Stratimirović and Duđerski
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Stratimirović
    https://www.danas.rs/ekonomija/dundj...austrougarske/
    Children murders, serbias pride

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up/Down

Montenegrins arent that bad at all, but still they are closer to Albanians IMO. Once they were "Serbian spartans" now they move up from Serbs, like everyone sooner or later...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by duty View Post
    Montenegrins arent that bad at all, but still they are closer to Albanians IMO. Once they were "Serbian spartans" now they move up from Serbs, like everyone sooner or later...

Number of real anti-Serbian Montenegrins in Montenegro is only 70-80K. Most of them are from Cetinje and Katunska nahija or with origin from there.

I heard many time from Montenegrin Serbs (real Montenegrins) that they will trample anti-Serbian Montenegrins (traitors of serbdoom) like a bugs sooner or later.

Anti-Serbian regime of Milo Đukanović fell and now is better situation for Serbs in Montenegro. I am pretty sure on the next census Serbs will be more numerous than Montenegrins in Montenegro. During the time of Milo's dictatorship a lot of Serbs in Montenegro officially declared themselves as Montenegrins only for the biological existence, but in the hearth and soul stayed Serbs.

Re-raising of serbdoom in Montenegro is reality and nightmare of Zagreb. Most of those who stormed Dubrovnik were Montengrins or Serbs from Montenegro.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up/Down

Number of real anti-Serbian Montenegrins in Montenegro is only 70-80K. Most of them are from Cetinje and Katunska nahija or with origin from there.

I heard many time from Montenegrin Serbs (real Montenegrins) that they will trample anti-Serbian Montenegrins (traitors of serbdoom) like a bugs sooner or later.

Anti-Serbian regime of Milo Đukanović fell and now is better situation for Serbs in Montenegro. I am pretty sure on the next census Serbs will be more numerous than Montenegrins in Montenegro. During the time of Milo's dictatorship a lot of Serbs in Montenegro officially declared themselves as Montenegrins only for the biological existence, but in the hearth and soul stayed Serbs.
    Yes and in five to ten years you will hate Dritan Abazovic and claim him as "Albanian dictator and scum"

BTW if Montenegrins were proud Serbs why they split of you?

Re-raising of serbdoom in Montenegro is reality and nightmare of Zagreb. Most of those who stormed Dubrovnik were Montengrins or Serbs from Montenegro.
    I dont wanna hurt you but nobody in the whole entire world cares about Serbs of Montenegro, or Serbs in general. Its a false perception of yourself. Its just funny to see how everyone turns away from Serbs, as soon as they have anything to do with you.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by duty View Post
    Yes and in five to ten years you will hate Dritan Abazovic and claim him as "Albanian dictator and scum"

BTW if Montenegrins were proud Serbs why they split of you?

I dont wanna hurt you but nobody in the whole entire world cares about Serbs of Montenegro, or Serbs in general. Its a false perception of yourself. Its just funny to see how everyone turns away from Serbs, as soon as they have anything to do with you.
    Your knowledge about Montenegro and Montenegrins is poor.
    You know about Montenegro only from Croatian and Bosniak propaganda. I know tons of Montenegrins and know very well their mentality. Many Montenegrins have fluid identity, they can be today Montenegrins and tomorrow Serbs or vise versa or both in the same time.
    Only historical identity in Montenegro is Serbian. Montenegro was created by Serbs and Serbian Orthodox Church.
    Some people say Montenegrins are former Serbs who evolved as separates ethnos like Macedonians from Bulgarians. In history Serbian identity in Montenegro was strong until recent period when became weaker, but still is pretty strong. On the other hand Bulgarian identity among Orthodox Macedonians in the past is debetable and today doesn't exist. Bulgarians are 0.1% in North Macedonia, and Serbs were officially 1/3 in Montenegro in 2011 and in reality is more than that.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information