Eurasia
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 14

1 Not allowed!

Default Muslimahs sad their men force them to join workforce

An imam, Nauman Ali Khan, talks about how Muslimahs are complaining that their men are pressuring them to join the workforce (particularly young men who are raised in western countries). The imam then informs men that it is a sin for a man to pressure his wife to join workplace as it is his responsibility to provide for his wife and children.

Many women are complaining that it has been difficult for them to balance childcare with work life. And when they ask their husband about quitting, they immediately say no. What do you think about this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=18Z1Sz2KS_A

Last Online
    07-09-2021 @ 03:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Religion
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Let me catch my son-in-law pressure my daughter to join the workforce.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    Muslimahs sad their men force them to join workforce. Many women are complaining that it has been difficult for them to balance childcare with work life. And when they ask their husband about quitting, they immediately say no. What do you think about this?
    You mean the Muslim society that actually discriminates against women? The same one that you wannabe feminists have no problem with them and instead focus on stupid shit like men getting paid more for doing more work and forcing yourself into male dominated jobs where you are half as productive?

Muslim women are slaves in their own religion. Never have I seen one in the workplace, so it's all irrelevant. They are fulfilling their duties as Muslim women and will preside by their husband after judgment day in heaven, that's how they feel. They feel good as long as you keep them in check.

Most women that complain about their husband do it because he's not strict enough with them or doesn't wanna fuck them occasionally. I think this is the case for all women but Muslim women are more self aware of it because it's how Islam outlines a male should be.

Women are forced to cover up outside because men demand it, men control women. They're not even supposed to make eye contact with men.

They do oral and anal to protect "virginity" (you should know better lel). They just take cock in the arse because that's not losing their virginity according to Islam.

Muslim men on the other hand often times break down due to all the confusion from not being able to outperform whites or East Asians at work, and since honour is such a huge concept in their cultures (meaning, you have to show the world you're the bigger dog), inability to maintain honour causes a lot of these dudes to become mentally ill.

At least in Europe, Muslim immigrant stays home on government assistance and in government housing pumping out future little rapists and terrorists who will probably never have a job either.

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    07-09-2021 @ 03:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Religion
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post

Women are forced to cover up outside because men demand it, men control women. They're not even supposed to make eye contact with men.
    The burqa has no place in Europe. They became popular in the Middle East and Afghanistan after wartorn and lawless conditions, becuase fathers felt incentivised to hide the beauty of their daughters to avoid hairy testosterone warlords from spotting them and kidnapping. It's unfortunate they must resort to this condition.

As for why the burqa exists in Europe, or other 'safe Islamic countries', is beyond me. I would like to think, that a man should strive to be such that other men should think twice before messing with his daughters, not that the daughters have to take the initiative to appease the men in covering up.

And besides, bad men who want to hurt women look at more than just the clothing. She could be wearing a bedsheet 24/7, but if men know that her father is a prick who the daughter has no trust in sharing her emotions, then they would rather pick her as opposed to a woman who goes to the beach everyday in a bikini outfit but has a good father who can lend an ear and has hard knuckles to break eyesockets of any guy that made his daughter uncomfortable.

I live in London, and I can attest this for myself. I have heard of cases where a 'perfect Muslim girl who wears the hijab and doesn't talk to boys in school' later reveal to her female friends that her male cousins would sexually harass her because they knew her father was an abusive prick who would victim-blame his daughter.

Covering your daughter with a bedsheet doesn't stop bad men, but an attentive father to your daughter does.

Thread Information