Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Since I am going to assume that it has a hole in its underside, I think Imma take it and wear it as a mask and pretend to be that woman in real life.

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,448
    Given: 31,620

0 Not allowed!

we look a bit alike from the side I probably take it from my maternal grandma:

Spoiler!

Last Online
    Today @ 03:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,518
    Given: 9,854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    In other words you say that leftist anti-racist maxism promotes the idea of blonde nordic cordeds conquering the northern Europe
    No... they promote we were all black until recently, so there's nothing wrong with hordes of niggers plague-ing Western Europe.

Today people of CM or Aryan features (themselves evolving from CM mixed with Med) frequently show blondeness AND blue eyes: from Brunns of Ireland to Balkan CMs, Cordeds and even Guanche people (were they influenced by "Indo-Europeans" too?). This clearly hints that this mutation occurred BEFORE ice age, thus carried to the north by people that were already light skinned, brown/blue eyed and brown/blonde haired EXACTLY AS Europeans today.

Once again even empirical evidence proves how UN-scientific and politically motivated recent "science" is

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    No... they promote we were all black until recently, so there's nothing wrong with hordes of niggers plague-ing Western Europe.
    1. Who you mean to be "we"?? If you mean me and you i.e. Indoeuropeans from central Europe, we weren't black ever.
    2. If you are some kind of cro-euskaro wannabe, then you have to accept the fact, that pre-Indoeuropean people in the western, southern and northern Europe were blackish as independent folk, later become swarthyzied by farmerians, and then, almost exctincted, have been whitend by Indoeuropeans, and as such remained and multiplied among us until now.

Today people of CM or Aryan features (themselves evolving from CM mixed with Med) frequently show blondeness AND blue eyes: from Brunns of Ireland to Balkan CMs, Cordeds and even
    This is nonsesne. Even WHGeans, having indoeuropean admix, are total autosomal outsiders, so, this sentence has no sense.
    You're confusing two different folks, with totaly different origins, with different forefathers (related on the level of the common
    ancestor of all modern humanity), different languages, different cultures, different development and different races.

Guanche people (were they influenced by "Indo-Europeans" too?).
    Not all, as they were basically Africans.
    On one island this influence was obvious.

This clearly hints that this mutation occurred BEFORE ice age, thus carried to the north by people that were already light skinned, brown/blue eyed and brown/blonde haired EXACTLY AS Europeans today.
    Nonsense as well. Mutations do not fly over the continents with a wind.

Once again even empirical evidence proves how UN-scientific and politically motivated recent "science" is
    Of course it is, so the more they are using the truth, if they find her, to promote their agenda. But the whiteness of Aryans, their healthy positive aspects, and the achievments, directly contradict to everything what they promote and believe in, so the more it has to be true, if EVEN THEY are admitting this being crushed by evidences of all sorts, perfectly agreeable with non-genetic evidences known long before the genetic era has been started, especially, that this whitness of Aryans is published by... leftists Jews, who are often behind the research and have no interest whatsoever in promoting that — quite the opposite, they would likley deny it as much as they can.
    Last edited by Rethel; 06-13-2021 at 04:41 PM.

Last Online
    12-23-2023 @ 05:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hamitic
    Ethnicity
    Hamito-Semitic
    Country
    Egypt
    Y-DNA
    E-M44
    mtDNA
    H1
    Politics
    I Have A Dream
    Religion
    Kwanzaa
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 2,357

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Who you mean to be "we"?? If you mean me and you i.e. Indoeuropeans from central Europe, we weren't black ever.
    So, let me get this straight:

C1 = Australoid (AKA “Australo-Melanesian”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    I = Ethiopid (AKA “East African”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    G = Orientalid (AKA “Arab”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    E-V13 = Egyptid (AKA “North African”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    J2 = Armenoid (AKA “Jewish”) phenotype + low frequencies of Rhesus negative blood groups
    N = Northern Mongoloid (AKA “Asian”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    Q = Amerindian (AKA “Native American”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    R1a and R1b = Europid (AKA “White”) phenotypes + high frequencies of Rhesus negative blood groups
    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.”

-Socrates

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Power77 View Post
    So, let me get this straight:

C1 = Australoid (AKA “Australo-Melanesian”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    I = Ethiopid (AKA “East African”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    G = Orientalid (AKA “Arab”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    E-V13 = Egyptid (AKA “North African”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    J2 = Armenoid (AKA “Jewish”) phenotype + low frequencies of Rhesus negative blood groups
    N = Northern Mongoloid (AKA “Asian”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    Q = Amerindian (AKA “Native American”) phenotype + lack of Rhesus negative blood groups
    R1a and R1b = Europid (AKA “White”) phenotypes + high frequencies of Rhesus negative blood groups
    More or less yes.
    But, "I" if as Ethiopid then with some australoid-like features.
    "G" - maybe rather armenoid or armenoid/saudi.
    J2 - similar doubt as above, and this low rhesus could be from indoeuropean influence, which is detected very early.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information