Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,434
    Given: 5,749

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    I hope you are joking there.
    No i was saying that she has a more rectangular shaped face and the latter woman has a more rounded Alpine look

Last Online
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,516
    Given: 8,746

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Sorry but this linkage doesn't works. Günther's "Faelid" would fall into Coon's Alpine and East Baltic categories, they are all brachycephalic. The woman given as the first example has an extremely short face and short head, the polar opposite of the long and massive Brünn head.

Better to stick with the only serious anthropologists among those: Carleton Coon.

I meant the concept of unreduced Upper Paleolithic. It should be metrically the same.

Günther has really used a lot of "Fälisch" with something else mixes, but he notes indeed that those types are admixed, or in case Hindenbrug that he is too short headed.

in Germany they are either Nordic admixed
    https://velesova-sloboda.info/images...ap02_abb32.jpg
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...kdl_Q&usqp=CAU
    or closer to Borreby
    https://velesova-sloboda.info/images...ap02_abb29.jpg
    https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/falish-sk.jpg

and indeed his plate is full with Alpines and Baltids but the reason is most likely it takes time to find less reduced examples

Lundmann´s explanations are garbage but on humanphenotypes Paleo Atlantid is used for Brunn maybe because of the notion that originally Cro Magnons were dark haired. Ripley noted sporadic apearance in costal France , already before Lundman- therefor i mentioned it (also Tydal was mentoined before Lundman). My notion is- the hair colour is irrelant- it would be head size and other features:

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    I meant the concept of unreduced Upper Paleolithic. It should be metrically the same.

Günther has really used a lot of "Fälisch" with something else mixes, but he notes indeed that those types are admixed, or in case Hindenbrug that he is too short headed.
    Günther had no concept of unreduced Upper Paleolithic survivor though. His Fälisch type was a way to accommodate important but clearly non-Nordic German personalities in his concept of superior Nordic race, God forbid having to admit that the most important Germans were not Nordic! Günther's system wasn't based on measurements and he wasn't an anthropologist.

and indeed his plate is full with Alpines and Baltids but the reason is most likely it takes time to find less reduced examples
    You're very naive if you really believe this. He simply lacked objectivity, knowledge and rigour.

Lundmann´s explanations are garbage but on humanphenotypes Paleo Atlantid is used for Brunn maybe because of the notion that originally Cro Magnons were dark haired. Ripley noted sporadic apearance in costal France , already before Lundman- therefor i mentioned it (also Tydal was mentoined before Lundman). My notion is- the hair colour is irrelant- it would be head size and other features:

The man fits comfortably in Coon's Brünn race.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information