Thread: State the main phenotypes of these brazilian protesters

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

Default State the main phenotypes of these brazilian protesters

Right and left from Minas Gerais, the second most populous federation unity with more than 20 milion people. Where they best pass individually or as groups?

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    Right and left from Minas Gerais, the second most populous federation unity with more than 20 milion people. Where they best pass individually or as groups?

I feel like Minas Gerais might be the most phenotypically diverse state of Brazil in a way (and even more diverse than Sao Paulo outside of the big metropoli). You got very Europeans parts , many pardo ones and even pockets of blacks like coastal Bahia. The only thing lacking is the high amerindian areas I believe. What do you think?

Daven

0 Not allowed!

I didn't finish watching the entire video but from what I saw it looks very European with a few light pardos popping up. I think most of the whites look heavily Portuguese or a mix of Italian/Portuguese. Aren't the whitest parts of the state the most heavily populated?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    I feel like Minas Gerais might be the most phenotypically diverse state of Brazil in a way (and even more diverse than Sao Paulo outside of the big metropoli). You got very Europeans parts , many pardo ones and even pockets of blacks like coastal Bahia. The only thing lacking is the high amerindian areas I believe. What do you think?
    Daven, Minas Gerais is a very interesting part of Brazil, its a colonial heart along with Bahia, the state spirit and vibe is very colonial. Lost of old cities, interesting architecture, beautiful churches, mountains, many mountains, good farmer food, too much cheese, mountains again. I also feel like Minas is just like a mini Brazil, together with Goiás state too, these areas have a similar share of pardos/whites to the country, its just lakes more northern european parts and amerindian influenced areas. But in general, its a very nice representation of Brazil, many people mostly or highly european, predominantly iberian (the state even received the largest european colonial migration in the world), they also have a important presence of pardos, it received some few italian migrants and it has their onw native black population since colonial gold times. Did you perceived the red manifestation was very different to the yellow manifestation? The red has some whites, but the majority were not and the yellow was much more european descendants. As whole, its a very diverse video.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-28-2022 @ 08:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,225
    Given: 1,067

0 Not allowed!

Triracial people mostly, some of the white-skinned ones seem Berid-Berberid (?), others seem Med/Gracile Med, Baskid/Dinarid

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

0 Not allowed!

Their accent is funny and cute at the same time lol

Thread Information