Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Default Slavic vs the West

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805
    „Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me: I lift my lamp beside the golden door.“ The New Colossus Emma Lazarus

Banned
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,410
    Given: 27,480

1 Not allowed!

I love so many things in that video,
    I can confirm I also ride a horse with a torch to get to fire to dance with group of people around it, all wearing pagan clothes and it happens every week cause yeah that's so Slavic. But my favourite was downgrading Slavic mentality to God(with pagan music in background, whereas Christianity comes from the West lel), homeland and family. On the second place I would put this panslavist shit in the end. So the author is probably some neopagan panslavist, what a combo
    I didn't know that all group of people may have same mentality just because they speak languages from same language family.
    Now I will wait for Germanic, Romance and Celtic mentality. But wait, there won't be any video cause the author downgraded them all to "the West" where the only thing are LGBT parades.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Satem View Post
    I love so many things in that video,
    I can confirm I also ride a horse with a torch to get to fire to dance with group of people around it, all wearing pagan clothes and it happens every week cause yeah that's so Slavic. But my favourite was downgrading Slavic mentality to God(with pagan music in background, whereas Christianity comes from the West lel), homeland and family. On the second place I would put this panslavist shit in the end. So the author is probably some neopagan panslavist, what a combo
    I didn't know that all group of people may have same mentality just because they speak languages from same language family.
    Now I will wait for Germanic, Romance and Celtic mentality. But wait, there won't be any video cause the author downgraded them all to "the West" where the only thing are LGBT parades.
    Lgbtq ideology is evil
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me: I lift my lamp beside the golden door.“ The New Colossus Emma Lazarus

Banned
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,410
    Given: 27,480

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Lgbtq ideology is evil
    I'm not gonna discuss about it, cause it's not the point of thread basing on title.
    The video is called Slavic mentality & Western mentality, the only thing about West here is LGBT stuff and video pictures Slavs as peaceful pagans who were divided by West and should unite, that's hilarious so I made a comment on that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Satem View Post
    I'm not gonna discuss about it, cause it's not the point of thread basing on title.
    The video is called Slavic mentality & Western mentality, the only thing about West here is LGBT stuff and video pictures Slavs as peaceful pagans who were divided by West and should unite, that's hilarious so I made a comment on that.
    Ok I don't support pagan or pan slavism my point is that the lgbtq ideology of the west

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 979
    Given: 1,125

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information