Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Europeans should not be considered white, because they do not carry the white man's burden

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,167
    Given: 58,939

0 Not allowed!

White is a misleading term, I was of the opinion that caucasians are white i mean people from caucasus like chechens but a serb roomate and skinhead in belgrade in 2005 told me "no they are not aryan". i was surprised and said what are they and he said "caucasians". a austrian friend of mine who died of leukemia at the age of 22, back then said yugoslavs are not white, he probably meant aryan just like the serb skinhead in belgrade. i always associated white with white colour, so if someone had white colour i called him white, but that is everyone from england to pakistan, yes even afghans have a white colour. maybe we should call it aryan, or celto-germanic. because white is white.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,272
    Given: 9,856

1 Not allowed!

Austria-Hungary had colonies in China and the North Pole (Franz Joseph Land), in Borneo (a little time) + Bosnia.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Czech
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 461
    Given: 696

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Russia is in many ways degenerate, their based image is nothing more than a PR move. Only thing weird is how many people fall for that.
    Exactly. This "tough russia" vs. "degenerate west" is complete garbage. I see no westerners leaving their homes for russia but the other direction, well...there is some flux.
    Target: cakmir7y_scaled
    Distance: 0.0147% / 0.01473253 | ADC: 0.25x RC
    49.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    31.0 Celtic
    14.3 Germanic
    4.9 Balkan

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Czech
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    By that time everyone in Europe will be gay.
    Bullshit. What western countries have you ever been in? Have you ever been to russia?

And you konw what? Statistically there is about the same percentage of queers in the russian population as is in west.
    49.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    31.0 Celtic
    14.3 Germanic
    4.9 Balkan

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cakmir7y View Post
    Bullshit. What western countries have you ever been in? Have you ever been to russia?

And you konw what? Statistically there is about the same percentage of queers in the russian population as is in west.
    Western countries shove gay culture down everyone's throats - it's the neo western way. I have nothing to do with the insipid culture its all yours I want nothing to do with degeneracy.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 979
    Given: 1,125

4 Not allowed!

Dumb thread.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Czech
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Western countries shove gay culture down everyone's throats - it's the neo western way. I have nothing to do with the insipid culture its all yours I want nothing to do with degeneracy.
    I live more than 10 year in germany and see no queer propaganda and no signs of degeneracy.

Sure, there are some areas in some cities where no one wants to live. But I am sure such a places exist even in russia.
    49.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    31.0 Celtic
    14.3 Germanic
    4.9 Balkan

Banned
    Last Online
    08-24-2022 @ 03:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sub-Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Afro-Asiatic
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ixulescu View Post
    There's no "white man's burden" - this is just extreme left bullshit that has to be firmly rejected. Slavery has been a human universal in all cultures and among all races, until the white man destroyed it for good.

Eastern Europeans are white, there's no point in deny it.
    White by who’s definition? Because in America since they associate “white man” with “colonizer of blacks”, that automatically disqualifies Eastern Euros as part of the designation. I am talking about the SOCIAL definition of what it means to be white.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sub-Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Afro-Asiatic
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    Lol east euros are white. Im not sure what else you would consider them as besides white. They look similar enough to western euros. If eastern euros go abroad, virtually everyone would think they're white.

Btw, didnt Russia colonize central asia? I mean the Soviet Union is pretty much self explanatory. Also scandinavians never held any major colonies, atleast not during the colonial period. So they're not white?
    I’m talking about the social definition of white, if you took the time to read my post. Yes they may look white but they are culturally very distinct from Westerners (some of them are even Muslim, such as Albanians). White is not just a physical appearance, people apply it as a culture, mentality, way of life and for these reasons there really is no such thing as “white people” as a group. By that logic, Arabs who are physically white are not POC either.

Your comment on the USSR proves yet again you did not read my post, where Russians lived in the SAME conditions as the Central Asians. They were COMMUNISTS. Western whites are FACSISTS. Russian leaders killed millions of their OWN people. Anglos once they arrived in North America killed off the natives and did not mix with them.

Name me one Western country that was ever communist… you can’t. Communism is a feature of Eastern Europe, East Asia, and Latin America. It is an EASTERN ideology, hence making Eastern Euros an EASTERN people. West focuses on money and class, East focuses on the COMMUNITY, the GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. That is the fundamental difference between East and West.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sub-Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Afro-Asiatic
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    Lol east euros are white. Im not sure what else you would consider them as besides white. They look similar enough to western euros. If eastern euros go abroad, virtually everyone would think they're white.

Btw, didnt Russia colonize central asia? I mean the Soviet Union is pretty much self explanatory. Also scandinavians never held any major colonies, atleast not during the colonial period. So they're not white?
    I should also add that certain groups such as Russians aren’t treated as white by American media either, they are constantly demonized for being “anti-freedom” and whatnot, yet nobody bats an eye because they look white. But with the rise of China, people are suddenly sucking up to East Asians because hey I guess we can at least identify them physically? Does being physically white make other groups’ concerns less important?

People with names like Vladimir or Sergei being mocked and taunted for being commies? Being asked is there running water in their shitholes? Are they really being treated as equals?

Hell, USA relations with India are better than they are with Russia. The problem is we assume all white people are a monolith. You can’t just assume someone with fair skin isn’t on the receiving end of some sort of discrimination, because they very well could be. This is what the Anglosphere does, it assimilates them into WASP’s.

Eastern Euros have a culture that is just as distinct and unique as Arabs, Latinos, etc. Are they supposed to throw that all away to just become cultureless “white people”? I don’t think so. We need to stop identifying ourselves based on our physical appearance. When Anglo society realizes this, they can then focus on what’s on the inside.
    Last edited by Chocolate_Hound; 06-19-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information