Thread: French general Delawarde knows who own the media (english subtitles)

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 05:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,120
    Given: 1,884

0 Not allowed!

Default French general Delawarde knows who own the media (english subtitles)

General Delawarde of the French Army was live on "Cnews" (french TV news channel) on June 18th . He was among the signatories of the generals' tribune published in the the french conservative magazine "Valeurs Actuelles".

In November 2020, commenting on a blog on the results of the American presidential election, Dominique Delawarde had endorsed "the hypothesis of a major fraud", adding: "There are, in my eyes, too many concordant clues to allow the Western media pack, of which we know who controls it, to convince me of the contrary. On Friday, on CNews, the communicator Claude Posternak asked him "who controls" this "pack".

Retired since the mid-2010s, the general smiled: "You know well who controls the media pack in the world and in France (...) Who controls the Washington Post, the New York Times, at home BFMTV and all the newspapers that come to group around, who are these people...? "The ex-military man pretends to wonder. "Who?", insists Mr Posternak. And his interlocutor blurts out: "It's the community you know well! "

"We're not going to go into that, we're going to stop there, General, I'm sorry. We can't let that be said on air, I'm sorry, we'll cut it off, we'll remove the general," the show's host, Jean-Marc Morandini, then immediately cuts in.

Just saying "It's the community you know well!" was enough to elicite a shitstorm against this brave general.
    POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 04:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North africa
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Country
    Chad
    Y-DNA
    G-L1259
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 267

0 Not allowed!

They think they will snitch their bosses and risk getting their life blacklisted out of existence to agree with this man who has already finished his career? France is the most Jewphile country in europe,of course you will get this type of response. You never posted about dieudonné though.

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 10:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,019

0 Not allowed!

What a coward, say who controls the media. If you start a topic, finish it. Don't be a wussy and allow someone to cut you off, tell us who it is. This General Delawarde is too old to be believing in conspiracy theories.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,624
    Given: 21,630

1 Not allowed!

"-Qui?
    -Qui...? C´est une comunnauté que vous connaisez bien...
    -Ah non...On peut pas dire ça...on coupe, je suis desolé..."

I don´t know if that man is right about what he says, but the way the presenter acts, as if it were a taboo subject, will make many people believe that he is correct in his suspicions.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North-West European, minor North-Amerindian
    Ancestry
    British Isles (77%) Scandinavia (10%) France (9%) North-Amerindian (4%)
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I-L233
    mtDNA
    X2b4
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid / Atlantid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    North-Sea Aesthetic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,398
    Given: 15,499

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    "-Qui?
    -Qui...? C´est une comunnauté que vous connaisez bien...
    -Ah non...On peut pas dire ça...on coupe, je suis desolé..."

I don´t know if that man is right about what he says, but the way the presenter acts, as if it were a taboo subject, will make many people believe that he is correct in his suspicions.

"WHO! SAY IT GOYIM!"
    Anglo Saxon + Frank (4.336)
    Viking Danish + Frank (4.338)
    Gael + Frank (4.39)
    Anglo Saxon (4.393)
    Viking Danish + Anglo Saxon (4.568)

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,344
    Given: 31,140

2 Not allowed!

Nah, it's not the jews. Leave the jews alone for once. They're just being used as a scapegoat as usual because they've always been staunch monotheists. It's the R1a/b and Jesuits/freemasons/luciferians.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,624
    Given: 21,630

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Nah, it's not the jews. Leave the jews alone for once. They're just being used as a scapegoat as usual because they've always been staunch monotheists. It's the R1a/b and Jesuits/freemasons/luciferians.
    The problem would not be that a certain group has control over more media than other groups, the problem in any case would be if they use that control to achieve something illicit.

And then what I commented, that the subject cannot be discussed openly, in itself is quite a worrying fact.

Other than that, I don't think Jews as a group are interested in ending Western society, because that would be shooting themselves, but I can understand that they are very interested in influencing western societies through communication media, as a way to avoid repeating events of the past.

But they are not the only ones who do it or intend to do it, any group does the same and it does not seem wrong to do it, as long as there are alternatives that include different opinions and points of view, that is, that freedom of the press is respected.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2021 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,410
    Given: 27,480

2 Not allowed!

Um, sorry but it was typical action of spreading the panic and fueling conspiracy theories, general simply tried to play authority and now he gained some followers. Believing that general who learnt about strategies, got to his title by smart actions now plays someone who doesn't have any interest in making such actions, that's hilarious, probably he planned that since beginning
    When media divide people and say "they good, these bad" reaction is "they lie, fuck media" but some old general says the same "there are rumors, you know which, that they bad" and reaction is "yes, it's again the Jews" "look how he's shaking, general has to be right". Maybe the guy couldn't continue a discussion when his partner of discussion wasn't telling anything clear.
    If I would say *RADIMIR IS A RETARD* and he wouldn't be able to not respond the way to tell it otherwise and would stat to yell or make ad personam other way people here also would think, "maybe he's right look at Radimir's reaction" if they would like it to be truth or "nah Satem is a scumbag, fuck him" when people like Radimir and don't want it to be truth by any means.
    But... it's not my point(ME IS RETARD, RADIMIR WISE AND STUFF), only that people with lack of arguments will try to act like they have some arguments while not having them and some followers of general will take into consideration the smallest details and try to manipulate them just to prove his leader is "right" which may be convincing to other people as well.
    Reaction of journalist is very strong for someone who seems to be experienced, maybe he shouldn't take part in discussions when he is not able to be calm and discuss like human being and not like some leftist with "error in brain"

Thread Information