N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    My skin is probably lighter than yours a app detected me as pale rose and pink
    Your skin is olive. Deal with it.

you are brown with bleached hair
    I never dyed hair in my life, Gypsy shit.

you subhuman mutt you say you are Serb muslim Greek German Armenian croat etc you disgust me and I was not unprovoked you insulted me too many times as subhuman out of the blue my comment was not really a insult Yugo is not a insult only in your sick mind that's why I tell you that
    Don't lie pathetic rat. You left me this yesterday, unprovoked, and before that I had no contact with you at all. As I said, you disgust me.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Your skin is olive. Deal with it.

I never dyed hair in my life, Gypsy shit.

Don't lie pathetic rat. You left me this yesterday, unprovoked, and before that I had no contact with you at all. As I said, you disgust me.

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Everyone knows you were nasty to me that's why I left you rep

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

El_Jibaro

0 Not allowed!

Green or blue eyes would look off with your phenotype IMO.

Last Online
    03-03-2022 @ 08:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moldavian
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

I'm dissatisfied as well. Mine are lighter than yours but still brown, and I was really unlucky since my dad's side has virtually no brown eyes, hazel being the darkest and most having them grey or green.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moldavian
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're brown and brown people have dark eyes. And that's good. I'm pretty irritated with brown people trying to steal our features.
    Fuck off and mix with people similar to you complexed retards.
    Rude and uncalled for. Surely he may have insulted you before, but one of you two would have to stop this pointless fight first... and it surely wasn't you. This way of re-igniting old conflicts every time when you get the chance is stereotypically Balkan and it goes to show you're not as central European as you make it out to be.

Won't even bother answering to what you wrote me. Seems that you're having a really bad day. Hope you'll be better soon.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voidspawn View Post
    Rude and uncalled for. Surely he may have insulted you before, but one of you two would have to stop this pointless fight first... and it surely wasn't you. This way of re-igniting old conflicts every time when you get the chance is stereotypically Balkan and it goes to show you're not as central European as you make it out to be.

Won't even bother answering to what you wrote me. Seems that you're having a really bad day. Hope you'll be better soon.
    I'm repulsed with people who hate themselves because they are mentally ill. Mortimer wishing blue eyes and you wishing to be east Slav. It's a mental state and such people scare me. If I was African from deepest Jungle I'd be proud of that and consider that superior.

Can't stand people with complexes that often plague this board. Stop crying for stupid things and love your own. Fat Mortimer should worry about diet and getting a job instead of crying about eye color.

And stop displaying such colonial slave mentality with giving bad atributes to Balkan and uplifting so called Central Europe, it's laughable.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm repulsed with people who hate themselves because they are mentally ill. Mortimer wishing blue eyes and you wishing to be east Slav. It's a mental state and such people scare me. If I was African from deepest Jungle I'd be proud of that and consider that superior.

Can't stand people with complexes that often plague this board. Stop crying for stupid things and love your own. Fat Mortimer should worry about diet and getting a job instead of crying about eye color.

And stop displaying such colonial slave mentality with giving bad atributes to Balkan and uplifting so called Central Europe, it's laughable.
    You misunderstood me I don't hate myself

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moldavian
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thank you for replying in a more level-headed manner, even though you have your limits. I have my reasons, mostly boiling down to personal preference, to appreciate fair traits in humans. Me wishing to be "east Slav" is a way to oversimplify it. Blonde Moldavians often look east Slav/Baltic, not Norwegian. If I were Italian, probably I would love to have looked North German. Furthermore east Slavs are culturally similar to Romanians due to both being an Orthodox buffer zone between pure European and Central Asian cultures.

I don't know what's wrong with his weight. He doesn't go around shouting that he is healthy at every size or pushing the disgusting fat positivity agenda. At least as far as I'm aware of it. People sometimes show their weaknesses and frustrations which you label "complexes", but bear in mind that our ego's may not go through the roof like yours, to stop us from showing them.

There are objective measurements of the modern world, and willy-nilly we are part of the system. Those objective measurements are various, such as income, purchasing power, indoor toilet, teenage mothers, road accidents, school dropouts etc. and place each country in its deserved spot of this system of values. I don't fully agree with it, and maybe you don't either, but we obey it either way. Balkans and East Europe are usually at the bottom of the list of European countries. I'm not a blind patriot.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voidspawn View Post
    Thank you for replying in a more level-headed manner, even though you have your limits. I have my reasons, mostly boiling down to personal preference, to appreciate fair traits in humans. Me wishing to be "east Slav" is a way to oversimplify it. Blonde Moldavians often look east Slav/Baltic, not Norwegian. If I were Italian, probably I would love to have looked North German. Furthermore east Slavs are culturally similar to Romanians due to both being an Orthodox buffer zone between pure European and Central Asian cultures.
    Wishing to look like something you are not is a sign of mental issues and inferiority complex, sorry it truth is unpleasant for you.

There are objective measurements of the modern world, and willy-nilly we are part of the system. Those objective measurements are various, such as income, purchasing power, indoor toilet, teenage mothers, road accidents, school dropouts etc. and place each country in its deserved spot of this system of values. I don't fully agree with it, and maybe you don't either, but we obey it either way. Balkans and East Europe are usually at the bottom of the list of European countries. I'm not a blind patriot.
    This is just cheap market mentality you are displaying. Your mother may be less pretty or smart than somebody else's, but that doesn't mean you will love other one more, if you are mentally healthy I repeat, which is not the case with you. Things change quickly. If Germany becomes third world sometimes in the future it won't suddenly stop being central European nor will Kosovo stop being Balkan if it becomes next UAE. These are simple imagined regions with their ups and downs, and nothing more.

You attracted anger from other Romanians with uplifting features that are not dominant among your people meaning deep down you consider Romanians inferior and wish to mix with something "better" similarly like mentally ill Asians want to mix with whites. Don't be suprised if such statements attract ridicule on a predominately conservative board where still most people are normal and not complexed trolls.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information