Politics
    Centrism
    Religion
    Uninterested
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 106

0 Not allowed!

These are unicorns. Above average, way above average.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tropically adapted gallaeci
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Fascism gets ignorant people fascinated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,238
    Given: 1,174

1 Not allowed!

I rate them as those who have easy Vagenes.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbDqeTSoUY

Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    NW Indo-Aryan
    Country
    India
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

An Indian female's perspective here.

Ranveer Singh: 8.6/10
    He has a great body, and above-average face. The most attractive thing about him though, according to me, is his energetic personality.

Tiger Shroff: 7.8/10
    He has a cute face and ripped body, but both these things don't work that well together, at least in his case.

Prabhas: 5/10
    Don't really find him physically attractive, but he seems likable for some reason.

Virat Kohli: 7.4/10
    Looks kinda hot but in a creepy way???

Vidyut Jamwal: 8.8/10
    Good looking + can do martial arts =

Siddharth Malhotra: 9.1/10
    TOTALLY MY TYPE and my personal favorite on the list.
    I love his boyish charm, tall height and lean-muscular physique.

Hritik Roshan: 9.4/10
    Evergreen

Imrann Ahmed: 6.4/10
    He's okay, not really my type.

Milind Soman: 9.2/10
    Another evergreen king.

Rana Daggubati: 9/10
    What a hunk.

Gaurav Rana: 8.6/10
    I like what I see.

Jitesh Singh Deo: 5.6/10
    He's okay, but I'm not a fan.

Varun Verma: 5/10
    Would've given him a 7.4 when I saw the first photo but the more I look at him, the less I like him.

Sammrat Chaudhary: 7.2/10
    Looks mature and rugged, which I like but he doesn't exactly have the prettiest face.

Rouhalla Gazi: 8.4/10
    Another nice and rugged man.

Jason Shah: 8.8/10
    Pretty boy. If he can actually speak hindi as well as he's saying, that makes him even more attractive to me because I find multilingual people attractive.

Piyush Bhagat: 6/10
    He's not bad but I'm not really sure why he's on that list.

Kartik Aryan: 8.4/10
    Cutie. (I mean it as a compliment I swear)

Ali Fazal: 7.8/10
    Not the most head-turningly gorgeous man on the list but I really really like him. He's cute and has an old-world charm.

Shaheer Shaik: 8.4/10
    Indian TV's Hritik Roshan.

Shahnawaz Alam: 6.8/10
    Rather attractive than not, but not that much.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    well in that list only one guy is mixed. Its tiger shroff who's half indian, quarter kazakh, quarter belgian. And there's one white guy called jason shah. He's straight up british white. But others are all fully indian. Vast majority of them are from northwest india who tend to look western shifted compared to southern and central indians. In the US, huge portion of the indians tend to be from the latter groups. Northwest indians dont make up that much in the US. They do however makeup the majority among indians in Canada, and a good portion in the UK as well.
    Lol, fuck off. Most "NW indians" look practically indistinguishable from other Indians aside from height and robustness. These guys in the photos only stand out because they are carefully selected for sharp features and light skin and they can come from any background.

Even people in the UK and Canada don't think of Bollywood actors as looking much like their regular Indian population

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    NW Indo-Aryan
    Country
    India
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    Lol, fuck off. Most "NW indians" look practically indistinguishable from other Indians aside from height and robustness. These guys in the photos only stand out because they are carefully selected for sharp features and light skin and they can come from any background.

Even people in the UK and Canada don't think of Bollywood actors as looking much like their regular Indian population
    It's safe to say that roughly half the men on that list are not even light skinned or sharp-featured and do not stand out whatsoever from "typical Indians" except in terms of their physique and grooming.

If you ask me, a Nord Indid (typical upper caste NW type) looks noticeably different from a Karnatid (typical non-brahmin SE type).

It would be kinda cap to say there's a population of 1.3 billion people spread over 3.2 million sq kms, with more than two thousand ethnic groups, and they all look the same.

Sure, Bollywood-oids differ from regular Indians and that's because they're (i) Upper Caste, (ii) Upper Class, (iii) North-Western, and of course, way better groomed compared to the vast majority of people in the country.
    I mean the typical white Aussie does not look like Chris Hemsworth either, even when class and region don't play that important a role there as it does in India (and caste doesn't play a role at all there). Actors are literally supposed to look "different" compared to the general public.

Tbvh, most Bollywood people aren't even atypical for other Upper Caste, upper class NW Indians. Looking at posh crowds from Delhi or elsewhere makes one realise how regularly these types of phenotypes pop up that would be considered "exotic" in other parts of the country.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by punkx View Post
    It's safe to say that roughly half the men on that list are not even light skinned or sharp-featured and do not stand out whatsoever from "typical Indians" except in terms of their physique and grooming.

If you ask me, a Nord Indid (typical upper caste NW type) looks noticeably different from a Karnatid (typical non-brahmin SE type).

It would be kinda cap to say there's a population of 1.3 billion people spread over 3.2 million sq kms, with more than two thousand ethnic groups, and they all look the same.

Sure, Bollywood-oids differ from regular Indians and that's because they're (i) Upper Caste, (ii) Upper Class, (iii) North-Western, and of course, way better groomed compared to the vast majority of people in the country.
    I mean the typical white Aussie does not look like Chris Hemsworth either, even when class and region don't play that important a role there as it does in India (and caste doesn't play a role at all there). Actors are literally supposed to look "different" compared to the general public.

Tbvh, most Bollywood people aren't even atypical for other Upper Caste, upper class NW Indians. Looking at posh crowds from Delhi or elsewhere makes one realise how regularly these types of phenotypes pop up that would be considered "exotic" in other parts of the country.

First of all don’t say shit like cap or no cap, it’s ridiculous.

“Looking at posh crowds in Delhi” or Punjab, I’m baffled by how Indian they look in spite of the constant white washing of them by incels on the internet and the genetics of many NW Indian groups(they’re only like 20% AASI). That also applies to Punjabis living in the west by the way.

Of course there is some difference in the way they look vs Gujaratis or Biharis or South Indians. But those are regional quirks. Bengalis don’t look like Telguus who in turn don’t look like Tamils and so on and so forth. In that context, there really isn’t much of a difference between Rajastanis and Punjabis. All of them have their exotics, all have their stereotypical Indian types.

What’s perplexing to me is that Pakistanis are usually just thought of as looking very similar to Indians and yet they look more western on average than Indian Punjabis, who are ironically seen as the masterrace of Indians and extremely whitewashed with many thinking they look closer to Arabs or Persians than South/Central Indians. That’s the power of propaganda and cherry-picking.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,454
    Given: 11,125

0 Not allowed!

“Looking at posh crowds in Delhi” or Punjab, I’m baffled by how Indian they look in spite of the constant white washing of them by incels on the internet and the genetics of many NW Indian groups(they’re only like 20% AASI). That also applies to Punjabis living in the west by the way.

Of course there is some difference in the way they look vs Gujaratis or Biharis or South Indians. But those are regional quirks. Bengalis don’t look like Telguus who in turn don’t look like Tamils and so on and so forth. In that context, there really isn’t much of a difference between Rajastanis and Punjabis. All of them have their exotics, all have their stereotypical Indian types.

What’s perplexing to me is that Pakistanis are usually just thought of as looking very similar to Indians and yet they look more western on average than Indian Punjabis, who are ironically seen as the masterrace of Indians and extremely whitewashed with many thinking they look closer to Arabs or Persians than South/Central Indians. That’s the power of propaganda and cherry-picking.
    Pakistani punjabis look like indian punjabis. they dont look any different. The western shifted pakistanis are the pashtuns, balochis, gilgit folks who form about 30% of the population and they are spread throughout pakistan through urbanization/migrations. thats a significant minority. Regular punjabis from pakistan dont look any different from indian punjabis. im not sure why you keep perpetuating this over and over and over again. Also yes you're right regarding my first comment. They indeed might be selected for sharp and lighter features. But there is obviously a reason why those sharp and lighter skinned folks are more common in the northwest. Its cause they indeed are western shifted on average compared to other indians and many of the actors on that list were from the NW despite that region having only 6-7% of the population.

Lahoris. they look curry as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    Pakistani punjabis look like indian punjabis. they dont look any different. The western shifted pakistanis are the pashtuns, balochis, gilgit folks who form about 30% of the population and they are spread throughout pakistan through urbanization/migrations. thats a significant minority. Regular punjabis from pakistan dont look any different from indian punjabis. im not sure why you keep perpetuating this over and over and over again. Also yes you're right regarding my first comment. They indeed might be selected for sharp and lighter features. But there is obviously a reason why those sharp and lighter skinned folks are more common in the northwest. Its cause they indeed are western shifted on average compared to other indians and many of the actors on that list were from the NW despite that region having only 6-7% of the population.

Lahoris. they look curry as fuck.
    No they don't. You've even admitted on multiple occasions that they looked noticeably different. At least as different as Punjabis and other north Indian groups.

The Pakistanis are clearly much more brachid than Indian Punjabis, who as you said have a NordIndid vibe. The Pakistanis in the video look Muslim, not Sikh or Hindu. Also, I noticed you always post videos and people from Lahore. It produces some of the most Indic looking people in all of Pakistan because, surprise surprise, it's right next to India. You never post people from Islamabad, Mianwali, Multan, or Attock for some reason. Of course those people look curry as fuck but not as much as Lahore.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    NW Indo-Aryan
    Country
    India
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well yeah pakistan has a significant iranic population, so they obviously are more western on average and look that way. If we're comparing only punjabis from both countries I do not think pakistani ones are more western. If anything, it's the other way round.

And yeah rajasthan and Punjab are like, right next to each other on a map, so there wouldn't really be that much of a difference. Plus rajasthani Brahmins and Jats are super NW shifted.

"How indian they look" well no shit, they are Indian and look that way. It's just that what constitutes this typical "indian look" differs from place to place.

Again with the same example as before, all these phenotypes are fairly typical in their respective regions but none of them look like the other-

Here are some acquaintances of acquaintances who fit that "posh NW" category, absolutely "uncherrypicked"-

Yes, every single one of them looks Indian, and no, they do not look similar to some farmer from Tamil Nadu or some immigrant from Bangladesh.

Literally 90% of these folks attend universities in US/UK. I do not understand how despite that people there assume that the average Indian looks like Mindy Kaling and then end up saying shit like "you don't look Indian" to literal Gracile Indids.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by punkx View Post
    Well yeah pakistan has a significant iranic population, so they obviously are more western on average and look that way. If we're comparing only punjabis from both countries I do not think pakistani ones are more western. If anything, it's the other way round.

And yeah rajasthan and Punjab are like, right next to each other on a map, so there wouldn't really be that much of a difference. Plus rajasthani Brahmins and Jats are super NW shifted.

"How indian they look" well no shit, they are Indian and look that way. It's just that what constitutes this typical "indian look" differs from place to place.

Again with the same example as before, all these phenotypes are fairly typical in their respective regions but none of them look like the other-

Here are some acquaintances of acquaintances who fit that "posh NW" category, absolutely "uncherrypicked"-

Yes, every single one of them looks Indian, and no, they do not look similar to some farmer from Tamil Nadu or some immigrant from Bangladesh.

Literally 90% of these folks attend universities in US/UK. I do not understand how despite that people there assume that the average Indian looks like Mindy Kaling and then end up saying shit like "you don't look Indian" to literal Gracile Indids.

Lol, I've seen plenty of Pakistanis who I couldn't tell at first glance if they were Arab/Persian or not. I'm yet to see a single Indian Punjabi like that. No, Indian Punjabis do not look more western than Pakistani Punjabis no matter how much you want that to be true. I noticed that it's mostly only Indians who say this shit. Most non-South Asians who have seen decent numbers of both Pakistani and Indian Punjabis will testify that Pakistani Punjabis on average look less Indic.

Those photos you picked might not be cherrypicked but they do look filtered/photoshopped/overexposed. This isn't even unique to punjabis-literally all Indians(especially women) do this. The difference in complexion between photos and real life can be 4 shades at least.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information