Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

5 Not allowed!

Why is it always the lonely, desperate and pathetic trying to jump sinking ship and join (who they estimate to be) victors? You are a disgrace OP. And do you know why?

Because Calvinism is most hard core, based, ultra conservative and xenophobic of all Protestant sects (and I don't say this as a compliment, but merely because you seem to be searching for that kind of thing), but I guess you never cared to explore that but opted for trendy foreign inport just like weak white men opt for Thai or Filipina wifes.

I understand there will always be weak minded people looking into enemy yard for answers and pissing on their own heritage but threads like this are pretty sad.

Actually westenrers craving for Islam are example of cuckoldry, same as their ultra liberal peers, both worship what is foreign and hostile. Brothers of different mothers while they think they have no relation.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Why is it always the lonely, desperate and pathetic trying to jump sinking ship and join (who they estimate to be) victors? You are a disgrace OP. And do you know why?

Because Calvinism is most hard core, based, ultra conservative and xenophobic of all Protestant sects (and I don't say this as a compliment, but merely because you seem to be searching for that kind of thing), but I guess you never cared to explore that but opted for trendy foreign inport just like weak white men opt for Thai or Filipina wifes.

I understand there will always be weak minded people looking into enemy yard for answers and pissing on their own heritage but tureads like this are pretty sad.
    Now ask yourself two questions. How many generations do you think you have? Do you really believe all your ancestors 80.000 years ago were all christians?

During your family history, for a moment, someone from your family decided to "jump sinking ship" of their own heritage and becomes christian.

Nothing wrong with that by the way. It's just how things works.

Actually westenrers craving for Islam are example of cuckoldry, same as their ultra liberal peers, both worship what is foreign and hostile. Brothers of different mothers while they think they have no relation.
    You just described the Francis Pope.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Do you actually believe in the truth of the Quran, though?

If yes, convert, enjoy your cope.

If no, this is a bit silly.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger0075 View Post
    Now ask yourself two questions. How many generations do you think you have? Do you really believe all your ancestors 80.000 years ago were all christians?

During your family history, for a moment, someone from your family decided to "jump sinking ship" of their own heritage and becomes christian.

Nothing wrong with that by the way. It's just how things works.

You just described the Francis Pope.
    Cuck.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Do you actually believe in the truth of the Quran, though?

If yes, convert, enjoy your cope.

If no, this is a bit silly.
    I am learning more about it these days and I am quite surprise how similar Islamism and Christianism are. I am beginner in Quran tho, so I can't answer yet.

Just to answer the other question, I am not calvinist, I know you understand Spanish and what calvo means here. I am just not supposed to teach my non funny jokes to non spanish speaker users, cause it won't sound that fun, lol. My views are either atheist or agnostic but I am clearly not progressist and I have never identified with christianism despite my parents influence, that's why I have no barriers to adopt Islam in the future. It's the only forum where I have contact with muslims. I just don't understand why a thread called "how to convert to Islam" attract so many non-muslims, but ok.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

7 Not allowed!

Honestly I am pretty ignorant towards Islamism right now, is it possible for a non-muslim to convert himself into islam? I am christian-born but I don't believe christian god neither degenerated christian societies
    The societies are precisely degenerate because they have left the Christian faith! And nowhere more obvious than in Europe and America. The more secularized society becomes, the more degenerate it becomes. America and Europe need to repent and return to Jesus, their Lord and Saviour.

My friend, you should not turn to Islam, because it is a false religion. All religions on earth are false and will lead your soul to hell, except the Christian one. That is because Jesus Christ is the only person who has conquered death - - he did so for us, so we can be redeemed and inherit eternal life in heaven with him.

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, God himself who came in the form of a man to earth, to save his creation. He is the only truth and the only one who brings real love, joy and peace to the human condition.

Don't be fooled by false religions like Islam!
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

1 Not allowed!

Honestly I am pretty ignorant towards Islamism right now, is it possible for a non-muslim to convert himself into islam? I am christian-born but I don't believe christian god neither degenerated christian societies

I have checked Google maps and we have mosques here in Santiago, I am pretty interested to know more about Allah and its beautiful religion.
    Do you want to convert to the most obviously false religion, with the most
    obviously false prophet ever, and the book, which herself proves to be false?

If you want to convert to something better, convert to the true Christianity, based on the Bible and truth.
    Last edited by Rethel; 07-03-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-14-2021 @ 08:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caveman
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid
    Politics
    Kratocracy
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    It seems like that to you because you don't understand it. But I'm getting ahead of myself. You're a Slav and that's something you should cherish. Instead of taking some moro stuff of your opressors as your own.
    If I was not a muslim, I would just be a deist with the same theology. I understand the second law of thermodynamics and open and closed systems very well.
    And If LGBTQ is Slavic, then I don't want to be a Slav. I never once wore a turban, I don't have to, but you have to assimilate into homosexuality.
    If you are against it, then you are in line with Islam about it.
    If you are against your women being advertised online, then you are in line with Islam about it.
    If you do this with your entire "list", you will end up in Islam.
    We don't believe in eternal pacifism and pussyhood, we don't believe everyone can do everything, we believe that when you feel like it is not okay that your wife cheats on you - you were right to feel that way. I don't believe in giving criminals and perverts rights and participation in decisions about the country, I don't feel ashamed of the state ostracizing them. In your countries, the normal people get ostracized for not conforming to them.
    Where I work, there is a strong globohomo lobby. Every now and then, they act to blockade a Christian or straight, white man, without provocation. I can sometimes bail them out, and I do when I can, but sometimes I can't. And you know who the only ones are to give me shit for doing this? Not the leftists, but right-wingers, like this closeted, agonized homosexual below,
    Quote Originally Posted by Castellano auténtico View Post
    It's a very simple process: grab a copy of the Koran, feed it to a male goat, and then let him anally fuck you.

Islam (and its archaic version Judaism) are religions for homosexuals and Semitic scum.
    That goat is on its way to your country, and you will let it in, and you will spread your soft, supple, momma's boy cheeks wide for it and give it your wage as welfare.
    Bend over for your master; the black man. And for your father; the faggot. You are ready to exert yourself against the only people who would help you, but you protect the ones who will do you harm. Be with them now, you are one of them, nothing will stop them now, you are too weak, you're too much of a pussy to do anything. The weakest people in the world are beating you, and you are afraid.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-14-2021 @ 08:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caveman
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid
    Politics
    Kratocracy
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Bosnian Muslims bow to Turkish flag

It's called respecting, we do a little respecting.
    I will go find my nearest Turkish flag, and I will give it a big kiss, if you will hurt because of it. Meanwhile, you can go kiss Ana Brnabic on the lips, she needs that, and then go kiss Vucic on the lips too, because you both need that.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information