WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 979
    Given: 1,125

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Retard and son of dirty whore, there is nothing northern about them. They are random Serbian soldier (i posted also other photo). Where are mortimeroids among them?
    hahahahaha insecure Vardy..why dont u cherry pick more photos? after all you re known for that here.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,894
    Given: 18,300

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,621
    Given: 4,638

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazijadivizija View Post
    hahahahaha insecure Vardy..why dont u cherry pick more photos? after all you re known for that here.
    You can act dangerous ustaša only via keyboard . In real life i would broke your pussy!

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You can only act via keyboards dangerous ustaša . In real life i would broke your pussy!
    Now thats just even more funnier,big warrior Vardy threathing on the internet and acting tough when hes wrong in every way ..yet in reality its the other way around..the one whos threathing the most are the weakest ones both on the internet and in real life which you re proving to me every time..im enjoying watching u feel so insecure..you cannot lie always on the forums..you anti brownie Serb "I would broke your pussy"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Now thats just even more funnier,big warrior Vardy threathing on the internet and acting tough when hes wrong in every way ..yet in reality its the other way around..the one whos threathing the most are the weakest ones both on the internet and in real life which you re proving to me every time..im enjoying watching u feel so insecure..you cannot lie always on the forums..you anti brownie Serb "I would broke your pussy"
    I have seen your photo on classification thread earlier. Dude, you look funny.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have seen your photo on classification thread earlier. Dude, you look funny.
    Show your insecure face..i have nothing to hide..yet you are pretending to be someone who you re not and im glad you re being like that cuz i can still make fun out of you..ill post more photos of myself,dont u worry,you ll have alot of materials to cry for

This is how i see you..frail internet proto Serb boi.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Show your insecure face..i have nothing to hide..yet you are pretending to be someone who you re not and im glad you re being like that cuz i can still make fun out of you..ill post more photos of myself,dont u worry,you ll have alot of materials to cry for

This is how i see you..frail internet proto Serb boi.
    That guy is Gypsy you motherfucker. What is next, Bantu nigga with Serbian flag is a Serb?

Once you claimed that Serbs cluster with Turks. Other serbophobic user Stearsolina said to you it's not true and Serbs are typical South Slavic population (mix of Slavs and paleo-Balkanites). Someone who take you serious here after you lie about Serbian genetic is even more retarded than you.

My photo here was present (on classification) before your presence of this forum. I don't want to post it for you for sure, because you are nothing and i have bigger priorities in my life than some troll who is pathological liar.

I noticed your very present here. Get a life idiot, and goodnight!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That guy is Gypsy you motherfucker. What is next, Bantu nigga with Serbian flag is a Serb?

Once you claimed that Serbs cluster with Turks. Other serbophobic user Stearsolina said to you it's not true and Serbs are typical South Slavic population (mix of Slavs and paleo-Balkanites). Someone who take you serious here after you lie about Serbian genetic is even more retarded than you.

My photo here was present (on classification) before your presence of this forum. I don't want to post it for you for sure, because you are nothing and i have bigger priorities in my life than some troll who is pathological liar.

I noticed your very present here. Get a life idiot, and goodnight!
    Classical Vardy..trolls on every Croatian forum and goes on youtube Croat songs to argue with people yet when someone shows you how much you re really weak,you immidietly go back into ur shell and starting to look for a way to escape with crying,you re nothing but a waste of words on everything you say here..i do hope you re gonna post ur pic here again so i can laugh at you even more..sleep well internet warrior with no face

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Classical Vardy..trolls on every Croatian forum and goes on youtube Croat songs to argue with people yet when someone shows you how much you re really weak,you immidietly go back into ur shell and starting to look for a way to escape with crying,you re nothing but a waste of words on everything you say here..i do hope you re gonna post ur pic here again so i can laugh at you even more..sleep well internet warrior with no face
    Maybe because you think that serbs and gypsies are the same or that serbs are all gypsy admixed, that is something neighbours of serbs say and even austrians. i asked a austrian dude who he hates the most and he said serbs because those are the zigeuner (gypsies) i said serbs and gypsies are two different ethnic groups. he said "really". once a half croat half serb told me that it was people like me gypsies who murdered in croatia, and the same told me a albanian that serbs and albanians are bros but the gypsies who murdered in kosovo will be punished. i think that serbs are closer to albanians then what they are to me, they always say that any albanian is a true serb but they say im not.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,978
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

You'll be both, formally a Cromat, informally a Crypsyt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information